We had to keep our love in secrety

I have destroyed my relationship after speaking everything about him to his friends and his relatives. I thought may be it can be a solution to me but he took that chance to hurt me more, I tried to say sorry but he refused to forgive me (learner)
He never loved you....

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Thank you but he has destroyed my future and i don t have any direction since he left me and i don t believe any one from now.everybody i think may be he is like him.cause he promised me many things but he didn t

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Your future is within you!
Never depend on human being to be a controller of your mind!!!

( Thank you sweetheart for this English of mine, actually unanisaidia sana kuimprove kwenye hii lugha)

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Kama imekuwa ngumu kukusamehe muache akwendreee..upendo wa kweli unasamehe.
 
I have destroyed my relationship after speaking everything about him to his friends and his relatives. I thought may be it can be a solution to me but he took that chance to hurt me more, I tried to say sorry but he refused to forgive me (learner)
Achana naye
Hakukupenda huyo

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…