mjombo's

mjombo's

JF-Expert Member
mjombo's

mjombo's

JF-Expert Member
Joined Oct 21, 2011
494 195
Since USA has become the world economic superpower am much proud and pleased wit it being the world largest economy due to its global role in various matters which may either be political, economic or social. I am not sure if CHINA wll bhave the sem lyk USA wen it replaces the giant USA economically.

Above all odds USA has been a big player in tackling various mataz by either providing financial support, material support or relief, much more it use to be the first country in condemning any behavior wch is against the UN CORDS. Also in mataz that require quick military engagement or intervention they are fast and productive contrary to other countries such as France, German, Itally, Britain, Japan which use to stay quite for some days o wks waiting to hear wat their fellow are saying o doing and they draw their standing.

I am also happy wit Russia and China by their common standing on various matters under the subject brought b4 the UN assembly though their global influence is jst verbal, not supported materially as they do the westerner under the USA leadership, this can b seen on the ongoing syrian crisis Russia and china dont provide any material support to Assad's gvt as they do the westerner to the syrian transitional council.

USA is doing gret to the world and I am anxious over the world status under a gret upcoming nation discussed to be CHINA, whose global support daz not cover even the 15% of the worlds support demand. Blessed b this nation blessed b their love over the world, blecd b the USA.
:israel::israel::israel::israel:

Mjuni Lwambo

Mjuni Lwambo

JF-Expert Member
Mjuni Lwambo

Mjuni Lwambo

JF-Expert Member
Joined Apr 25, 2012
6,260 2,000
Blessed be the US, doomed be CHINA, RUSSIA and their friends.

Forum statistics

Threads 1,285,942
Members 494,834
Posts 30,879,987