Urgenty needed Asistant Accountant

Mr. Miela

JF-Expert Member
Aug 2, 2007
With diploma in business related subjects and knowledge in using tally. Call 0719787879 ARUSHA

PERSONAL DETAILS: Full Name(s): Happy Muyabi
Date of birth: October 26, 1984

Preferred Name: (CV name): Happy
Marital status: Married
Languages: English & Swahili

Nationality: Tanzanian

Cells: +255713 680 480 Address, BOX 764-Arusha

KEY QUALIFICATIONS:
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS

University:

College of Business Education (CBE) (2006 -2008)

Qualification:

Ordinary Diploma in Accountancy

School:

Tegeta Secondary school (2000 – 2003)

Qualification:

Certificate of Secondary Education

School

Kasuguti primary school (1992-1998)

Qualification

Certificate of primary education

Currently, Happy Muyabi (Ordinary Diploma in accountancy) is a graduate at college of Business Education (CBE) in the field of accountancy, experienced in loans disbursements and accounting. Also has extensive experience in assessing the financial stability of the loan applicants, processing and disbursement of loans, recommend alternative types of loans available, financial management, consulting and providing services to clients in both individual groups and private organization. EMPLOYMENT RECORDS AND EXPERIENCES:

Name of Company: BARCLAYS BANK

Position: Credit officer -1[SUP]st[/SUP] march- October 2010Key roles and responsibilities as Credit officer v Deal with loan and opening accountv Reviewing clients application forms for account openingv Assessing and interrogating financial stability of Loan applicants Name of the company: TANZANIA POST CORPORATION (2008-2009) Location, Mara, Tanzania Position; Account assistant (Temporary employee) Key roles and responsibilities as account assistant v Preparation of payment voucherv Accurately count, record, Processing and posting of Payment Vouchersv To control and Maintain General ledgerv Prepare leave form and travel documentv To prepare payroll v Ensure all documents related to the cash payment are correctly completed and filed INTERNSHIP Name of company; TANZANIA POST CORPORATIONPosition; Trainee I had an opportunityto attendaccounting internship at Tanzania Post Corporation (July-30[SUP]th[/SUP] sept 2007), during my whole period of internship I was able to apply theories, skills and knowledge acquired from school and college and put them into practical. Accounting and auditing duties

v Maintain of cash book; receipt and payment ledgers.v Processing and posting of Payment Vouchers v Preparation of monthly Bank and other account reconciliations.v Reconcile debtors and creditors COMPUTER SKILLS v Computer skills- Microsoft Offices,word,excel KEY COMPETENCES; Team player, with networking, interpersonal skills good communication, Attentive to detail and proactive in duties, honest and integral, Committed and hardworkingotivated to undertake challenging tasks. Strong Personality and Ability to work with variety of personalities and Fast learner.HOBBIES ; Getting new knowledge, reading various books to increases knowledge, traveling for researching of new current ideas and Business information, sharing various Ideas, watching and listening Gospel music and doing physical exercise.

REFERENCES:

NAME MASAWA MASATU ELIEZA JOSIAH JEREMIAH TIMOTHY
POSITION ASSISTANT ACCOUTANT LOAN OFFICER SENIOR AUDITOR
ORGANISATION KIBO GUIDES (T) LTD NBC BANK-ARUSHA VA BUSINESS ASSURANCE SERVICES
ADDRESS Mob.0717622312Masawacy@yahoo.com MOB;O717473692 P.0.BOX1090,Arusha,Tanzania Mob.0713 991097jeremiahtimothy@yahoo.com
I, Happy certify that the information given above is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I declare to be responsible for any false statement in this curriculum vitae. HAPPY MUYABI

It av brought a challenge 2 me....TALLY and some other bookkeeping and accouting software applications seem to b so neccesary...so I hv to automate my skills especially on accouting as my batle field.(and whoever feel 2 belong,chukua hatua)..,isingekua tally na mm ningeweka msongamano...ngoja nikaongeze kaujuz kwanza.

We Happy, mleta mada amesema mpigie simu wewe unamwaga CV? Ama kweli umechoka kuwa mama wa nyumbani

We Happy, mleta mada amesema mpigie simu wewe unamwaga CV? Ama kweli umechoka kuwa mama wa nyumbani

Nilimwambia ani-pm yeye kaweka hadharani kilakitu! Mbaya zaidi kaweka namba ya gari nikipiga haipatikani!

mmmmh hivi hii nafasi si ulinambia utanitumia mode of application mpaka leo sijaona wajameni. Kila laheri lakini