Uganda: Binti aliyekuwa anafyatua tofali ili kulipa ada chuo, amaliza chuo na kupata digrii

Chukwu emeka

JF-Expert Member
Jan 12, 2018
Congratulation to "Sharon Mbabazi"Ugandan sister who has been laying Bricks to pay her University Tuition, she has graduated with degree in Communication 🇺🇬

Source:AfricanUpdates
FB_IMG_1577040815006.jpg

======

PHOTO MOMENTS: Brick Maker Sharon Mbabazi Awarded Partial Scholarship By Victoria University

IMG-20191220-WA0028-678x381.jpg

By Andrew Visper realmusisilwanga@gmail.com

Victoria University through it body Ruperalia Scholarship awards partial scholarship to Sharon Mbabazi the brick maker to pursue a degree in Masters in Public Administration and Management

IMG-20191220-WA0040-225x300.jpg

According to Ass. Prof. Dr. Krishna N. Sharma the Vice Chancellor of Victoria University said that the scholarship offered to Sharon Mbabazi the well known brick maker champion will help her to add on professional and innovative in her future generation and also to employ others.

Prof. Sharma has also vowed to make a personal partial contribute to her remaining tuition fees and rotarian Kabyanga Milly Felix has also offered to pay part of the fees of Sharon Mbabazi whose amazing lifestyle defies gender and cultural bias.

WHO IS MBABAZI?

The 23 year old Mbabazi whos mother died in 2005, opened Mbabazi’s life up to the harsh realities of poverty. The third-born in a family of five, she recalls being in P2 at the time and her father warned them to brace for a tough life.

WhatsApp-Image-2018-09-12-at-10.08.41-300x225.jpeg

“I had a troubled school life; I was always being sent home for lack of fees or scholastic materials,” she says after warded.

Her elder siblings dropped out of school but Mbabazi managed to complete A-level in 2014.

“I realized that my dad didn’t earn much to keep all of us [including two younger siblings] in school and I stayed at home for two years until a well-wisher offered to pay half my tuition if I got a placement at university,” she says. “That opportunity meant I had to find a way of topping up the other half.”

It was at that point that her dad, a brickmaker throughout his life, introduced her to the activity. Mbabazi started with the simple tasks such as fetching water and sieving the soil before settling into the most demanding process of kneading.

“He [dad] had become weary and it wasn’t easy for me to adapt, but I was determined not to miss the opportunity,” she says. “Many passersby wondered whether, as a female, I was in the right frame of mind to do brickmaking, but I ignored that.”

Source: Pressug.com

ore...

Mutesa 1 Royal Female Student Defies Odds; Lays Bricks for a Living

Sharon Mbabazi has been added to the growing list of ladies that are diligently engaging in male-dominated businesses to fend for themselves. We have seen several female taxi conductors; builders et al. Sharon is proudly part of this growing number. Unemployment does not know her name or her location. Making money is part of her agenda.
Screenshot_2018-09-05-15-53-20_1.jpg

Unlike many university going girls within Sharon’s age, she does not mind getting dirty or having mud all over her as long as she knows her hustle will bear fruits. She is not to be graded as part of “this degenerate lot” as many refer to this generation. We have bore witness to stories of girls that make money off their bodies. It is safe to say Sharon is a campus hustler.

Screenshot_2018-09-05-15-54-33_1.jpg

Mutesa 1 Royal is known for enhancing skills, this is probably why she is laying bricks, one could say; but with the passion depicted in her picture, it is beyond the skill she learns from class.
Screenshot_2018-09-05-15-55-14_1.jpg

Congratulation to "Sharon Mbabazi"Ugandan sister who has been laying Bricks to pay her University Tuition, she has graduated with degree in Communication 🇺🇬

Source:AfricanUpdatesView attachment 1300559
Bora angeivest kwenye biashara ya kufyatua tofali angetoka kuliko kumaliza chuo kisha unarudi mtaani kusaka ajira usiyojua utaipata lini.Kusoma Sana ni kuukaribisha umasikini.Kuwa na vyuo vikuu vingi nchini ni kuongeza idadi ya masikini nchini.

Hongera kwake, aendelee na kazi yake tu ya matofali ajira bado ni kitandawili hata huko kwa mu7

Back
Top Bottom