M masolution New Member Joined Dec 1, 2015 Posts 4 Reaction score 0 Dec 17, 2018 #1 Hi all. I need your help. What is the tp for Tstveeez, dish size and is it c or ku? Does it face nilesat side or apstar 7 side
Hi all. I need your help. What is the tp for Tstveeez, dish size and is it c or ku? Does it face nilesat side or apstar 7 side
G gomer JF-Expert Member Joined Nov 9, 2010 Posts 294 Reaction score 99 Dec 17, 2018 #2 masolution said: Hi all. I need your help. What is the tp for Tstveeez, dish size and is it c or ku? Does it face nilesat side or apstar 7 side Click to expand... ... ingia hapa Internet.org ...
masolution said: Hi all. I need your help. What is the tp for Tstveeez, dish size and is it c or ku? Does it face nilesat side or apstar 7 side Click to expand... ... ingia hapa Internet.org ...
M masolution New Member Joined Dec 1, 2015 Posts 4 Reaction score 0 Dec 17, 2018 Thread starter #3 gomer said: ... ingia hapa Internet.org ... Click to expand... Inawezekana kunisaidia