4.Mike Mbuvi Sonko
5.Ali hassan Joho
6.Sakaja
7.Babu Owino
8.Moses Kuria
9.Kimani Ichungwa
10.Mandago
That's my opinion... You can give your own views

I like Sakaja on the Jubilee side. He seems to be level headed and diplomatic...Though not on the list I have high regard for Otiende Amollo...With Amollo he appears to be able to meet the other party halfway ...I just feel like, radical politics never achieve intended goals...

Leaders should be able to respect each other’s conflicting political views, but work together for the greater good of the mwanainchi..I am not advocating for (nusu mkate)..

Don't forget Baba Yao my friend, Adan Duale, John Mbadi, Junet Mohammed, Anne Waiguru A.K.A Minji minji, and up and coming Cleophas Malala. If there was a list of the worst politicians in Kenya right now, I think George Aladwa would top the list. When that guy opens his mouth, the only words I can think of is bimbo and vacuum-brain! My opinion.

Don't forget Baba Yao my friend, Adan Duale, John Mbadi, Junet Mohammed, Anne Waiguru A.K.A Minji minji, and up and coming Cleophas Malala. If there was a list of the worst politicians in Kenya right now, I think George Aladwa would top the list. When that guy opens his mouth, the only words I can think of is bimbo and vacuum-brain! My opinion.
Ati waiguru na Duale..bure kabisa.haha

Ati waiguru na Duale..bure kabisa.haha
Hehehe, beef ya nini jombaa? I added a disclaimer, my opinion! The Minji minji revolution hit the highlands a long time ago! :) Maybe you have just been left behind bro. Anyway I noticed nobody mentioned any lady, I was just obeying the one third gender rule! :D So you think the majority leader in the N.A Adan Duale isn't popular enough?

Hehehe, beef ya nini jombaa? I added a disclaimer, my opinion! The Minji minji revolution hit the highlands a long time ago! :) Maybe you have just been left behind bro. Anyway I noticed nobody mentioned any lady, I was just obeying the one third gender rule! :D So you think the majority leader in the N.A Adan Duale isn't popular enough?
When it come to ladies waiguru,malindi mp,wanga,kitui governor are notable

.....top ten politicians NOW bila Miguna Miguna hapo, hiyo list ni incomplete.

I'll give ruto the top position

Attachments

• 27737553_1988227851498050_5865564169595518976_n.mp4
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
COLLOH-MZII RELOADED, BlietzKrieg. I think this is where am allowed to quote myself. Even before the ink has dried, literally, on my words about George Aladwa being the worst politician ever. The bugger just got himself arrested. In relation to the grenade attack, on his fellow NASA member Kalonzo Musyoka's residence in Karen!

If this is the best politicians Kenya has then it is headed to the drain.
Kenyans are trying my friend. The defination of a politician has evolved for the worst, worldwide! Nowadays, the dumber you are, the more popular you become. Ask Mr. Covfefe A.K.A POTUS, and Mr. Duterte, of the Obama is a son of a whore fame!

Apart from the usual sycophancy (which is crucial for survival), hon. John Mbandi has always mesmerized with me with his ability to articulate issues. But even Ruto has come a long way, he a damn good debater, understands the country inside out and a very slick politician.
Most of the rest are just hangers on.....

Apart from the usual sycophancy (which is crucial for survival), hon. John Mbandi has always mesmerized with me with his ability to articulate issues. But even Ruto has come a long way, he a damn good debater, understands the country inside out and a very slick politician.
Most of the rest are just hangers on.....
Ruto is always a hard hitter on the podium, always hitting the bulls eye! 'Wakenya si nyinyi ni wakristo?' Ndiooo! 'Sasa hii Canaan ya chang'aa na busaa.....' :D That is poetry right there, if you know what I mean! :D

COLLOH-MZII RELOADED, BlietzKrieg. I think this is where am allowed to quote myself. Even before the ink has dried, literally, on my words about George Aladwa being the worst politician ever. The bugger just got himself arrested. In relation to the grenade attack, on his fellow NASA member Kalonzo Musyoka's residence in Karen!
Is this True???....give me more info ...I just saw his name trending in twitter

Back
Top Bottom