Top 10. Ways to get rejected.(men)

kibhopile

JF-Expert Member
Aug 5, 2010
Its kinda long but knowledgeable......

No.10 - Forget how to be a man
When it comes down to it, most men just don't misunderstand women, they don't understand men either. Most guys have no clue how to get in touch with their male nature to behave in ways that trigger attraction in women. They lose their competitive nature. They abandon their traits of strength and dominance. They forget all about how to play rough games, win things and rule their territory. In other words, most men don't behave like men when they're in the presence of a woman. Bottom line: when you're around a woman you like, don't act like a girly man. It's not sexy, it's not attractive and single women hate it.
No.9 - Ignore the signs
The moment you start talking to a woman, she’ll let you know within a very short time (in ways she doesn’t even realize) if she's wants to continue talking to you. Of course, right away, she's either going to keep talking to you in an open, comfortable way, or she's not. She's either going to act like things are cool or she's going to act like they're not. But there’s more to it: She’ll keep eye contact if she’s interested. She may touch you casually. She’ll smile with her eyes, not just her mouth. And here’s an amazing thought: women will actually get nervous if they like you. These are all good signs. But you need to pay attention to read them.
No.8 - Use "wussy" gestures, voice tone and body language.
There's a term that single, attractive women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures, comments, and mannerisms. The term is "Wussy." Everything a “Wussy” does and says announces to a woman: "I'm insecure and trying to be extra nice to compensate for it." They do a thousand weird little things to let a woman know that they're uncomfortable and not being themselves. I'd say that 90% of all men alive today instantly get rejected by women because of their wussy posture, gestures, eye contact, and voice tone. In other words, they’re just begging to be rejected.
No.7 - Come off like a creep
I can’t be any more clear: if you creep a woman out, things aren't going to work out for you. Listen, I’m not saying you have to act like James Bond or look like Brad Pitt, but you if you start talking to a woman and your posture is weak and slumped, your eyes are darting around but not meeting hers, you look all sweaty and nervous, and you're wearing an unbuttoned flannel shirt with one of the tails tucked in, you're just not going to get a favorable response. Ever.
No.6 - Don't know when to quit
If a woman is sitting alone at a table in the corner and you walk over to her and say, "Hi, can I buy you a drink?" and she looks at you like an alien invader, then you need to take the hint. If she doesn’t come across as immediately receptive (see No. 9), then don’t keep pushing it by saying things like "Come on, have a drink. You need to lighten up and have some fun." Not only does this become begging (which never works), it’s also lame and stupid and you deserve all the rejection you get if you do it. So, by all means, give it your best shot with a woman, but if you get signals that say “I’m not interested” from her, move on.
No.5 - Say stupid things
It never ceases to amaze me. Some guys think it's appropriate to walk up to a woman, put their arm around her, and say "Hey baby, you sure do look hot tonight." Some guys don't see anything wrong with following a woman around all night, staring at her constantly, then walking over with a sweaty, stalker-ish look and saying "You remind me of my sister." Some guys just get all tongue-tied and don’t say anything at all. No matter which happens, they’re all guaranteed to kill attraction before it has a chance to happen.
No.4 - Ignore how attraction really works
You hear me talking about it all the time, right? Women can instantly feel it when they're with a guy who understands attraction -- a guy who knows that attraction is an automatic emotional and physical response, and that he can't "convince" a woman to feel it for him with logic, gifts and niceness. In other words, women find a guy who speaks the secret language of "attraction" irresistible. And if he doesn't speak it, she’ll stops all communication and reject him ASAP
No.3 - Be boring
There’s no way around it: attractive single women know that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, she's eventually going to hate being around him. In other words, no amount of material gifts, compliments, dinners, or other displays will ever compensate for being boring. An attractive single woman wants a guy who lights up her whole day. She wants mystery, she wants to laugh, she wants a challenge and she wants sexual tension. So if you’re boring and predictable, you're never going to have women wanting to be with you. Period
No.2 - Be a follower instead of a leader
All women have Wuss-dar. And one of the main things that trigger a woman's Wuss-dar is a man who’s always trying to find little signals to let him know where to go and what to do to make her happy. Everything he does comes across as, "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do. Please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say." Make no mistake: this is death. Men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, annoy the hell out of single women.
No.1 - Come across as needy, clingy and insecure
It’s a hard fact of science: when one person "clings" to another person "psychologically," the person who is being clung to resents and rejects the needy, clingy, emotional parasite. Yet, most guys will try to stay as physically close as possible to the woman they want, as if they’re afraid she'll dump him if he’s out of sight for a moment. Worse yet, some guys actually ask a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, and so on. Bottom line: This is Wuss behavior at its worst. Women hate this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies and makes them run for the hills.

source, askmen.com.

Sub titles umeweka rangi isiyoonekana.
Nimeshindwa kusoma, edit : bold au weka rangi km red au blue

Its kinda long but knowledgeable......

No.10 - Forget how to be a man
When it comes down to it, most men just don't misunderstand women, they don't understand men either. Most guys have no clue how to get in touch with their male nature to behave in ways that trigger attraction in women. They lose their competitive nature. They abandon their traits of strength and dominance. They forget all about how to play rough games, win things and rule their territory. In other words, most men don't behave like men when they're in the presence of a woman. Bottom line: when you're around a woman you like, don't act like a girly man. It's not sexy, it's not attractive and single women hate it.
No.9 - Ignore the signs
The moment you start talking to a woman, she’ll let you know within a very short time (in ways she doesn’t even realize) if she's wants to continue talking to you. Of course, right away, she's either going to keep talking to you in an open, comfortable way, or she's not. She's either going to act like things are cool or she's going to act like they're not. But there’s more to it: She’ll keep eye contact if she’s interested. She may touch you casually. She’ll smile with her eyes, not just her mouth. And here’s an amazing thought: women will actually get nervous if they like you. These are all good signs. But you need to pay attention to read them.
No.8 - Use "wussy" gestures, voice tone and body language.
There's a term that single, attractive women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures, comments, and mannerisms. The term is "Wussy." Everything a “Wussy” does and says announces to a woman: "I'm insecure and trying to be extra nice to compensate for it." They do a thousand weird little things to let a woman know that they're uncomfortable and not being themselves. I'd say that 90% of all men alive today instantly get rejected by women because of their wussy posture, gestures, eye contact, and voice tone. In other words, they’re just begging to be rejected.
No.7 - Come off like a creep
I can’t be any more clear: if you creep a woman out, things aren't going to work out for you. Listen, I’m not saying you have to act like James Bond or look like Brad Pitt, but you if you start talking to a woman and your posture is weak and slumped, your eyes are darting around but not meeting hers, you look all sweaty and nervous, and you're wearing an unbuttoned flannel shirt with one of the tails tucked in, you're just not going to get a favorable response. Ever.
No.6 - Don't know when to quit
If a woman is sitting alone at a table in the corner and you walk over to her and say, "Hi, can I buy you a drink?" and she looks at you like an alien invader, then you need to take the hint. If she doesn’t come across as immediately receptive (see No. 9), then don’t keep pushing it by saying things like "Come on, have a drink. You need to lighten up and have some fun." Not only does this become begging (which never works), it’s also lame and stupid and you deserve all the rejection you get if you do it. So, by all means, give it your best shot with a woman, but if you get signals that say “I’m not interested” from her, move on.
No.5 - Say stupid things
It never ceases to amaze me. Some guys think it's appropriate to walk up to a woman, put their arm around her, and say "Hey baby, you sure do look hot tonight." Some guys don't see anything wrong with following a woman around all night, staring at her constantly, then walking over with a sweaty, stalker-ish look and saying "You remind me of my sister." Some guys just get all tongue-tied and don’t say anything at all. No matter which happens, they’re all guaranteed to kill attraction before it has a chance to happen.
No.4 - Ignore how attraction really works
You hear me talking about it all the time, right? Women can instantly feel it when they're with a guy who understands attraction -- a guy who knows that attraction is an automatic emotional and physical response, and that he can't "convince" a woman to feel it for him with logic, gifts and niceness. In other words, women find a guy who speaks the secret language of "attraction" irresistible. And if he doesn't speak it, she’ll stops all communication and reject him ASAP
No.3 - Be boring
There’s no way around it: attractive single women know that if a guy isn't interesting to be around, she's eventually going to hate being around him. In other words, no amount of material gifts, compliments, dinners, or other displays will ever compensate for being boring. An attractive single woman wants a guy who lights up her whole day. She wants mystery, she wants to laugh, she wants a challenge and she wants sexual tension. So if you’re boring and predictable, you're never going to have women wanting to be with you. Period
No.2 - Be a follower instead of a leader
All women have Wuss-dar. And one of the main things that trigger a woman's Wuss-dar is a man who’s always trying to find little signals to let him know where to go and what to do to make her happy. Everything he does comes across as, "I'm trying to figure out what you want me to do. Please help me know how you want me to act, where you want me to take you, and what you want me to say." Make no mistake: this is death. Men who don't lead, and even worse, try to get a woman to lead, annoy the hell out of single women.
No.1 - Come across as needy, clingy and insecure
It’s a hard fact of science: when one person "clings" to another person "psychologically," the person who is being clung to resents and rejects the needy, clingy, emotional parasite. Yet, most guys will try to stay as physically close as possible to the woman they want, as if they’re afraid she'll dump him if he’s out of sight for a moment. Worse yet, some guys actually ask a woman to tell him that he's nice, fun, interesting, and so on. Bottom line: This is Wuss behavior at its worst. Women hate this stuff. It makes them shiver with the heebie-jeebies and makes them run for the hills.

source, askmen.com.

siku nyingine jaribu kutumia rangi murua

Interesting...but may be too late for me!:hand:

Back
Top Bottom