Top 10 Best Books I've Read in 2021 📚 - Frank M Lwakatare

Jun 20, 2011
🔥Kijistone Library🔥 20210906_214136.jpg

Frank M Lwakatare's Top 10 Best Books I've Read in 2021

1. "Project Hail Mary" - Book 📖 by Andy Weir.
  • This was my favourite book of the year. It combines space travel, science mystery, heart-warming friendship and humanity's fight for survival in a thrilling, entertaining package. There are many science and technical details but they're presented in an accessible format so I didn't feel lost at all.
  • The Sun is dying, it's being eaten by a spacebourne entity and if it eats any more, the earth & humanity is done. Astronomers find the sources of these tiny monsters and send a crew to figure out how to stop them. The only problem is everyone dies in stasis except one guy and he has no idea what he's doing. Until he finds an alien ship floating in space, And then he meets an unexpected ally. I don't want to spoil it but the friendship here is wholesome and pure 🥺
2. "Vaxxers" - Book 📖 by Prof Sarah Gilbert & Dr Catherine Green.
  • The book is written by 2 women who led the development of the AstraZeneca vaccine, we hear directly from them as they reveal the inside story of making the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine and the cutting-edge science and hard work behind it. I always could recommend this book to anyone with doubts about the quick way this Vaccine was developed.
  • On 1 January 2020, Sarah Gilbert, Professor of Vaccinology at Oxford read an article about four people in China with a strange pneumonia. Within two weeks, she and her team had designed a vaccine against a pathogen that no one had ever seen before. Less than 12 months later, vaccination was rolled out across the world to save millions of lives from Covid-19. The book is clearly explained even for not science heads (like mine! ) , What they have achieved in such a short and uncertain time is overwhelming! Absolutely fantastic story with the happy ending ❤..
3. "The Love songs of W E B Du Bois" - Book 📖 by Honoree Jeffers.
  • For the first time i came across Du Bois during my high school studies via his speeches about the problem of race in America. His great speeches gave me anxiousness in reading this novel. I was nervous about the page commitment (790) but I was done within two weeks and it was absolutely beautiful & absorbing amazing.
  • This is a multigenerational family novel and coming of age tale about Ailey Pearl Garfield & her ancestors a mix of Black, white and Indigenous. There is a content warning for child sexual abuse & rape. A huge thank you to my friend Reg who sent me the book as a birthday gift 🎁.
4. "The Afghanistan Papers" - Book 📖 by Craìg Whitlock.
  • A book is about a secret History of the 18 year War in Afghanistan. An investigative story of how three US successive presidents (Bush, Obama, Trump) and their military commanders deceived the World year after year about America’s longest war, foreshadowing the Taliban's recapture of Afghanistan.
  • I have learned several things, If you are curious what happened and went wrong in Afghanistan, then I recommend this book well detailed with facts. Whitlock uses first-hand info pulled from Lessons Learned interviews of high-ranking US military officials, memos from Secretary Rumsfeld, and other previously classified memos to put together this book.
5. "Dispatches from Vaccine Wars" - Book 📖 by Prof Christopher Shaw
  • Fighting for Human Freedom During the Great Reset. Professor Shaw also analyses the corporate influences driving vaccine uptake worldwide and provides an in depth look at the push for mandatory vaccination.
6. "Salt Sugar Fat" - Book 📖 by Michael Moss.
  • The book is on the real story behind the processed food we eat, and how food giants hooked us all. If you want an eye-opening read about our food industry and how it’s always been more about profit than health, I urge you to get this book. What makes me the most upset is the unapologetic use of marketing to children to increase sales, which also includes using added sugar to keep us all coming back for more.
7. "Breaking the Jewish Code" - Book 📖 by Perry Stone.
  • Secrets of the gifted Jews. IQ, finance, healthy, life. This book gave me answers on my long time questions I had on How and why are many Jewish people gifted with high IQ creative genius, financial skills and ability to survive the odds
8. "You're a BadAss" - Book 📖 by Jen Sincero.
  • This is a great book for reducing negative self talk, how to stop worrying your greatness and it gave me a good dose of positivity each morning. Her writing style is light, humorous and engaging making it an enjoyable read. We are all perfect in our own, magnificent, fucked-up ways. I think perhaps some of the examples aren’t always practical and slightly naive as I fully believe that manifestation alone isn’t enough and ultimately, action is needed to get to any goal. Although what I like is how she reminds you, no goal is too big and you are capable of more than you probably know.
9. "The Bitcoin Standard" - Book 📖 by Saifedean Ammous.
  • The Decentralized alternative to Central banking. Anytime Bitcoin makes some headlines, my tablet always blew up with every crypto question. This book was one of the incredible books that helped me to better understand not only why Bitcoin is the future, but also how current monetary decisions in our economy are destroying the trust and value of the current global reserve currency.
  • Its also a great read on the history of money and then moves to explain why Bitcoin fixes many of these problems. This book skips centuries of the evolution of money but is definitely a great starter to wake you up on the big picture.
10. “Blood and Oil" - Book 📖 by Bladley Hope & Justine Scheck.
  • Mohamed Bin Salman’s Ruthless quest for global power. This book is written by two journalists who seems to be eager to dig in the stories of the Saudi Arabian Royal family, to find out the bet Saudi govt has made. I enjoyed this book allot, because I haven't seen or been interested in Saudi’s way of governing and for me this was one important and interesting information.
  • I remember the late Jamal kashoggi (RIP) once said, "Mohamed Bin Salman’s is doing all right things in a very wrong way". Reading this book provided me facts on why Kashoggi was right.

I wish You All Happy Reading in 2022..

(Don’t miss to read my review my Top 10 best songs 🎵 in 2021) - My Top 10 Best Songs In 2021 - Frank M Lwakatare

Attachments

• 🔥Kijistone Library🔥 20210906_214136.jpg
    🔥Kijistone Library🔥 20210906_214136.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 118
Frank M Lwakatare's Top 10 Best Books I've Read in 2021.

1. "Project Hail Mary" - Book 📖 by Andy Weir.
  • This was my favourite book of the year. It combines space travel, science mystery, heart-warming friendship and humanity's fight for survival in a thrilling, entertaining package. There are many science and technical details but they're presented in an accessible format so I didn't feel lost at all.
  • The Sun is dying, it's being eaten by a spacebourne entity and if it eats any more, the earth & humanity is done. Astronomers find the sources of these tiny monsters and send a crew to figure out how to stop them. The only problem is everyone dies in stasis except one guy and he has no idea what he's doing. Until he finds an alien ship floating in space, And then he meets an unexpected ally. I don't want to spoil it but the friendship here is wholesome and pure 🥺
2. "Vaxxers" - Book 📖 by Prof Sarah Gilbert & Dr Catherine Green.
  • The book is written by 2 women who led the development of the AstraZeneca vaccine, we hear directly from them as they reveal the inside story of making the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine and the cutting-edge science and hard work behind it. I always could recommend this book to anyone with doubts about the quick way this Vaccine was developed.
  • On 1 January 2020, Sarah Gilbert, Professor of Vaccinology at Oxford read an article about four people in China with a strange pneumonia. Within two weeks, she and her team had designed a vaccine against a pathogen that no one had ever seen before. Less than 12 months later, vaccination was rolled out across the world to save millions of lives from Covid-19. The book is clearly explained even for not science heads (like mine! ) , What they have achieved in such a short and uncertain time is overwhelming! Absolutely fantastic story with the happy ending ❤..
3. "The Love songs of W E B Du Bois" - Book 📖 by Honoree Jeffers.
  • For the first time i came across Du Bois during my high school studies via his speeches about the problem of race in America. His great speeches gave me anxiousness in reading this novel. I was nervous about the page commitment (790) but I was done within two weeks and it was absolutely beautiful & absorbing amazing.
  • This is a multigenerational family novel and coming of age tale about Ailey Pearl Garfield & her ancestors a mix of Black, white and Indigenous. There is a content warning for child sexual abuse & rape. A huge thank you to my friend Reg who sent me the book as a birthday gift 🎁.
4. "The Afghanistan Papers" - Book 📖 by Craìg Whitlock.
  • A book is about a secret History of the 18 year War in Afghanistan. An investigative story of how three US successive presidents (Bush, Obama, Trump) and their military commanders deceived the World year after year about America’s longest war, foreshadowing the Taliban's recapture of Afghanistan.
  • I have learned several things, If you are curious what happened and went wrong in Afghanistan, then I recommend this book well detailed with facts. Whitlock uses first-hand info pulled from Lessons Learned interviews of high-ranking US military officials, memos from Secretary Rumsfeld, and other previously classified memos to put together this book.
5. "Dispatches from Vaccine Wars" - Book 📖 by Prof Christopher Shaw
  • Fighting for Human Freedom During the Great Reset. Professor Shaw also analyses the corporate influences driving vaccine uptake worldwide and provides an in depth look at the push for mandatory vaccination.
6. "Salt Sugar Fat" - Book 📖 by Michael Moss.
  • The book is on the real story behind the processed food we eat, and how food giants hooked us all. If you want an eye-opening read about our food industry and how it’s always been more about profit than health, I urge you to get this book. What makes me the most upset is the unapologetic use of marketing to children to increase sales, which also includes using added sugar to keep us all coming back for more.
7. "Breaking the Jewish Code" - Book 📖 by Perry Stone.
  • Secrets of the gifted Jews. IQ, finance, healthy, life. This book gave me answers on my long time questions I had on How and why are many Jewish people gifted with high IQ creative genius, financial skills and ability to survive the odds
8. "You're a BadAss" - Book 📖 by Jen Sincero.
  • This is a great book for reducing negative self talk, how to stop worrying your greatness and it gave me a good dose of positivity each morning. Her writing style is light, humorous and engaging making it an enjoyable read. We are all perfect in our own, magnificent, fucked-up ways. I think perhaps some of the examples aren’t always practical and slightly naive as I fully believe that manifestation alone isn’t enough and ultimately, action is needed to get to any goal. Although what I like is how she reminds you, no goal is too big and you are capable of more than you probably know.
9. "The Bitcoin Standard" - Book 📖 by Saifedean Ammous.
  • The Decentralized alternative to Central banking. Anytime Bitcoin makes some headlines, my tablet always blew up with every crypto question. This book was one of the incredible books that helped me to better understand not only why Bitcoin is the future, but also how current monetary decisions in our economy are destroying the trust and value of the current global reserve currency.
  • Its also a great read on the history of money and then moves to explain why Bitcoin fixes many of these problems. This book skips centuries of the evolution of money but is definitely a great starter to wake you up on the big picture.
10. “Blood and Oil" - Book 📖 by Bladley Hope & Justine Scheck.
  • Mohamed Bin Salman’s Ruthless quest for global power. This book is written by two journalists who seems to be eager to dig in the stories of the Saudi Arabian Royal family, to find out the bet Saudi govt has made. I enjoyed this book allot, because I haven't seen or been interested in Saudi’s way of governing and for me this was one important and interesting information.
  • I remember the late Jamal kashoggi (RIP) once said, "Mohamed Bin Salman’s is doing all right things in a very wrong way". Reading this book provided me facts on why Kashoggi was right.

I wish You All A Happy Reading in 2022..

A Library is a Place Where You Can Loose Your Virginity Without Loosing Your Innocence.
Hujapata cha kiswahili hata kimoja? Au wewe husomi vitabu vya kiswahili Lwakatare?!

Hujapata cha kiswahili hata kimoja? Au wewe husomi vitabu vya kiswahili Lwakatare?!
Vitabu vya kiswahili napenda sana kusoma pia. Riwaya & vitabu vya Japhet Nyangoro napenda sana japo kwa mwaka huu sijafanikiwa kupata chochote kipya. Ila pia nilinunua cha Mzee Rhuksa japo nacho sijakianza mpaka leo.

Lakini kwa kiswahili mwaka huu nilisoma zaidi simulizi za kihistoria anazoandikaga William Shayo kwenye gazeti la Mwananchi. Yani huwa sizikosi zile. Nakumbuka kuna week moja nilikosa kununua gazeti alipokuwa anatoa simulizi ya kesi ya uhaini ya kina Tamimu ya 1980's, ilibidi nimsake ili anipe vipande vya simulizi zilizonipita .

Nimeshindwa tuu kuziorodhesha simulizi zake kwasababu tuu zenyewe sio vitabu rasmi. But naamini kama jamaa ataamua kuziandikia simulizi zile vitabu basi Tanzania tutakuwa tumeongeza mwandishi mashuhuri sana wa vitabu. @maikole

Hongera sana....
Kama hutojali tafadhali shiriki nasi humu kwa kutuma vitabu ili maktaba ya usomaji imfikie kila mmoja.

First off, "Project Hail Mary" was an absolute blast! Andy Weir really nailed the mix of science, adventure, and that heartwarming friendship between Ryland and Rocky. I mean, who wouldn't root for a guy who's trying to save humanity with an alien sidekick, right? And that ending? Pure magic! Now, onto "Game of Thrones." I noticed you didn't mention it in your post, but I recently got into the game of thrones books, and they've been quite the rollercoaster. George R.R. Martin's storytelling is next level. The way he weaves politics, intrigue, and those shocking twists... It's like a literary addiction! And speaking of eye-opening reads, "Salt Sugar Fat" by Michael Moss was a real eye-opener for me. It's crazy to see how the food industry manipulates us with marketing and addictive ingredients. It makes me think twice about what I eat.