Tips That Will Help You Change Your Partner.

mimijay_91

Oct 29, 2015
1 ) STOP COMPARING!!

"Why don't you dress like Mike's wife?",Why you never take me out! See how Ann's husband goes out with her all the time?"; "Couldn't you be more hardworking,can't you see how they handle their things?".. Oh well,I know you want to let your partner know what exactly he's doing wrong with an colorful example,BUT, this is the wrongest approach ever- it won't bring you nowhere. You will hurt your partner's ego badly ("Go to him if he's what you want and leave me alone " kinda thing). It will probably cause anger and spite in your partner's heart so there is a big chance that you will start seeing more of things you wanted to change about him/her. Besides,it might affect his/hers self confidence followed by jealousy since comparison is a great way to make him/her feel like he/she is not good enough (or at least not as Ann's husband).

2 ) SHOW APPRECIATION EVERY CHANCE YOU GET

Start seeing everything your partner does for you as an act of good will and love and stop considering his actions as something he is obligated to do-even when it comes to the most common things. Idea of someone being obliged on something kills sense of appreciation ("are you expecting me to clap for you? That's what every normal man suppose to do!"). The truth is,more you appreciate person and his/her actions towards you on loud,more you are motivating him/her to continue with the same behavior.

More tips you can find in my blog,click Tips That Will Help You Change Your Partner.. - Mimi Jay Blog

Back
Top Bottom