Timbwili hili lahitaji msaada wenu!!!

fiksiman

JF-Expert Member
May 17, 2008
One Friday morning, Mugo-Wa-Kibiro woke up hurriedly and prepared for work….He thanked God…for it was Friday!!!

Mugo-Wa-Kibiro worked in a busy institution and was expected early at work. His wife, Clara worked a distance from where her husband's office was.

As a result of doing things in a hurry, Mugo-Wa-Kibiro unknowingly, carried his wife's mobile phone leaving behind his own. After he had gone, his wife Clara noticed the mix-up but it was too late for her to do anything about it. She thought for a while and decided to carry her husband's phone in case he came back for it.

On arriving at his place of work Mugo-Wa-Kibiro noticed that he had confused his wife's phone for his but decided not to go back for it. He sighed deeply because he knew his wife could access romantic messages sent by his many mistresses.

His wife too was disgusted because she had several toy boys.

Drama began to unfold when Mugo-Wa-Kibiro received an SMS intended for his wife sent by somebody saved as ' Heavy-D Taxi', which read, "Vp mambo mtoto, 4 me am okay just mad! waniua-ua, kipenzi. siliii wala silali!.. usiku kucha nakuota wewe, mwenye password ya moyo wang." Mugo-Wa-Kibiro was shocked to see this and thought he understood why his wife had come home late the previous evening. Akaamua kuuchuna, to see what more would come.

After one hour he received another SMS from somebody saved as "Naughty By Nature" which read, "Sasa, laaziz, kpande cha mzizi! natumai uko pouwa!..mi pia, ila bla ya kukutia machoni..kaaz kwl kwl!. Nice day sweetie, see you at lunch."

Hunger strike!
The third SMS tricked in from somebody saved as " Big-Boi " which read, Monin ma beautiful queen, I wish you were a gum, I would chew you every time, you make me feel young like I was born yesterday, you without whom I would go on a hunger strike. Have a bright day ma dear."

Mugo-Wa-Kibiro was deeply shocked by these messages but knew that on the other side his wife might be seeing drama too.

Meanwhile, Clara had seen even more than her husband.. She had received three messages from three women that clearly showed they were his mistresses. The first SMS was from a woman saved as "Beautiful Liar" which read, ''Hi deah how's ur monin? 4 me am okay..nimepowa na junior hapa..yaani twaku-miss ka kiss ya kibogoyo..junior anasema nampenda sana dadiii, atakuja lini kupowa na sisi?..gday."

Always penniless...
Clara almost fainted on seeing this because she could not believe that her husband had a son outside marriage.

Before her anger was over, she received a second SMS from " Hips Don’t Lie" which read, ''Monin ma deah, ope ur enjoyin ur day. Mine can't be complete without you. Everytime I sleep in this house you bought 4 me I dream 2 love u always. yaaan, hili sita kwa sita ni baridiii bla ya wewe honey ubavuni mwangu..lol!! Thanks, g'day."

The last message came from ' Darling-Darling' and read, ''Sasa mchu'? Ope uko poa, mimi niko fiti hapa hm, lakini nakumiss sana . ila wakmbuka honey kuna michuzi twadaiwa kilo kadhaa za ule mradi, tuonane. Nice day love you big tymer, mme wng wa ukwel"

Clara had found the answer to why her husband was always penniless!

When evening came Mugo-Wa-Kibiro and Clara met at home. They could hardly talk but only stared at one another with suspicion.

Utafanya nini kama wewe umeitwa kusawazisha timbwili hili?

One Friday morning, Mugo-Wa-Kibiro woke up hurriedly and prepared for work….He thanked God…for it was Friday!!!

Mugo-Wa-Kibiro worked in a busy institution and was expected early at work. His wife, Clara worked a distance from where her husband's office was.

As a result of doing things in a hurry, Mugo-Wa-Kibiro unknowingly, carried his wife's mobile phone leaving behind his own. After he had gone, his wife Clara noticed the mix-up but it was too late for her to do anything about it. She thought for a while and decided to carry her husband's phone in case he came back for it.

On arriving at his place of work Mugo-Wa-Kibiro noticed that he had confused his wife's phone for his but decided not to go back for it. He sighed deeply because he knew his wife could access romantic messages sent by his many mistresses.

His wife too was disgusted because she had several toy boys.

Drama began to unfold when Mugo-Wa-Kibiro received an SMS intended for his wife sent by somebody saved as ' Heavy-D Taxi', which read, "Vp mambo mtoto, 4 me am okay just mad! waniua-ua, kipenzi. siliii wala silali!.. usiku kucha nakuota wewe, mwenye password ya moyo wang." Mugo-Wa-Kibiro was shocked to see this and thought he understood why his wife had come home late the previous evening. Akaamua kuuchuna, to see what more would come.

After one hour he received another SMS from somebody saved as "Naughty By Nature" which read, "Sasa, laaziz, kpande cha mzizi! natumai uko pouwa!..mi pia, ila bla ya kukutia machoni..kaaz kwl kwl!. Nice day sweetie, see you at lunch."

Hunger strike!
The third SMS tricked in from somebody saved as " Big-Boi " which read, Monin ma beautiful queen, I wish you were a gum, I would chew you every time, you make me feel young like I was born yesterday, you without whom I would go on a hunger strike. Have a bright day ma dear."

Mugo-Wa-Kibiro was deeply shocked by these messages but knew that on the other side his wife might be seeing drama too.

Meanwhile, Clara had seen even more than her husband.. She had received three messages from three women that clearly showed they were his mistresses. The first SMS was from a woman saved as "Beautiful Liar" which read, ''Hi deah how's ur monin? 4 me am okay..nimepowa na junior hapa..yaani twaku-miss ka kiss ya kibogoyo..junior anasema nampenda sana dadiii, atakuja lini kupowa na sisi?..gday."

Always penniless...
Clara almost fainted on seeing this because she could not believe that her husband had a son outside marriage.

Before her anger was over, she received a second SMS from " Hips Don’t Lie" which read, ''Monin ma deah, ope ur enjoyin ur day. Mine can't be complete without you. Everytime I sleep in this house you bought 4 me I dream 2 love u always. yaaan, hili sita kwa sita ni baridiii bla ya wewe honey ubavuni mwangu..lol!! Thanks, g'day."

The last message came from ' Darling-Darling' and read, ''Sasa mchu'? Ope uko poa, mimi niko fiti hapa hm, lakini nakumiss sana . ila wakmbuka honey kuna michuzi twadaiwa kilo kadhaa za ule mradi, tuonane. Nice day love you big tymer, mme wng wa ukwel"

Clara had found the answer to why her husband was always penniless!

When evening came Mugo-Wa-Kibiro and Clara met at home. They could hardly talk but only stared at one another with suspicion.

Utafanya nini kama wewe umeitwa kusawazisha timbwili hili?

hhhaaaa hhhaaaaa,
hapo ni patamu kuliko maelezo,
simply unawashauri wajilinde zaidi
1) kwa kutumia condom always
2) kufanya siri
3) kutokupelelezana (including kusoma sms ama kupokea simu ya mwenza)

Mbona wamesawazisha tatu-tatu.

Hakuna shida hapo, unarudi unamwambia darling samahani nilisokea nikaondoka na simu yako. nimeirudisha.

but u have some msgs, i hope ujumbe haujachelewa sana.

I'm sorry.

Hii thread ishapostiwa mara nyingi sana!!!!

Inawezekana iliwahi kuwekwa ila mi ndo mara yangu ya kwanza kuiona nimetumiwa kwenye email yangu nihisi wenzangu mtaifurahia. Kwahiyo hakuna kilichoharibikika kama umeshawahi kuiona basi endelea na shughuli zingine tuacheni wageni tubadilishane mawazo....jamani si lazima uchangie kila thread inayowekwa humu heee!!!

Back
Top Bottom