Y'all know I don't start nothing til there is something. Check my repertoire.
But def, this ain't nothing. This Mnyika be spitting some gems, and I have been observing. Time to give the bro some applause in the name of raising the bar to the next level. I couldn't have done it better, and you know how much of a critic I be when it comes to this. This guy understands the challenges much better than any opposition politician - or any Tanzanian politician for that mattert- I have heard so far.The question is, do Tanzanians understand him? He may very well - apart from a few urbanites and JF members- like he is the Tanzanian impersonation of "Publius" translating "The Federalist Papers" into a Tanzanian context, no easy task.
I recognize "No man is infallible", not even the Cradinal of Rome to me, or further even any deity for that matter - a fantastical notion to be sure- but that is another matter entirely.So when I say "fan" take it with this caveat. As an avid "Weiner voting constituent" - give a dog a bone for the positive liberal causes- I know how much rhetoric can be overrated (or is the Congressman still salvageable for the common good? Fvck my Americana, where bongo @?)
Despite my reservation abt the TZ opposition - certainly waaay less than my reservation about CCM- cut it any way, this is an eloquent, pointed, poised, pregnant, poignant, informative, detailed and reasoned presentation of our current predicament
[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc[/video]4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc
I only wish Regia Mtema was this ready, eloquent and informed.
Now why did I have to mention this last nonentity......, never mind that.
Link ina mushkeri[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc[/video]4
teh teh This is so funny bro..huyu jamàa nadhani kaishi sana mamtoni..! nway nimeipenda msg aliyoifikisha..I LOVE MNYIKAKiranga unaweza kutoa version ya kiswahili. au kuandika kingereza kinacholeweka. Sijui umeandika ili ueleweke au unaadika ili uonyeshe umahiri wako wa kukichezea kizungu. teh teh teh teh . Sioni sababu ya wewe kutumia mavocabulary magumu yanayotulazimisja tutafute dictionary.
I get your massage and I appreciate your thought about the extraordinary man though I had a hard time to follow your text!Y'all know I don't start nothing til there is something. Check my repertoire.
But def, this ain't nothing. This Mnyika be spitting some gems, and I have been observing. Time to give the bro some applause in the name of raising the bar to the next level. I couldn't have done it better, and you know how much of a critic I be when it comes to this. This guy understands the challenges much better than any opposition politician - or any Tanzanian politician for that mattert- I have heard so far.The question is, do Tanzanians understand him? He may very well - apart from a few urbanites and JF members- like he is the Tanzanian impersonation of "Publius" translating "The Federalist Papers" into a Tanzanian context, no easy task.
I recognize "No man is infallible", not even the Cradinal of Rome to me, or further even any deity for that matter - a fantastical notion to be sure- but that is another matter entirely.So when I say "fan" take it with this caveat. As an avid "Weiner voting constituent" - give a dog a bone for the positive liberal causes- I know how much rhetoric can be overrated (or is the Congressman still salvageable for the common good? Fvck my Americana, where bongo @?)
Despite my reservation abt the TZ opposition - certainly waaay less than my reservation about CCM- cut it any way, this is an eloquent, pointed, poised, pregnant, poignant, informative, detailed and reasoned presentation of our current predicament
[video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc[/video]4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJsoSiHCfc
I only wish Regia Mtema was this ready, eloquent and informed.
Now why did I have to mention this last nonentity......, never mind that.
Kiranga unaweza kutoa version ya kiswahili au kuandika kingereza kinacholeweka? Sijui umeandika ili ueleweke au unaadika ili uonyeshe umahiri wako wa kukichezea kizungu, teh teh teh teh . Sioni sababu ya wewe kutumia mavocabulary magumu yanayotulazimisha tutafute dictionary. ( Naami tuko wengi lakini sio wengi wako tayari kusema)
To be regarded as effective communication there must a common understanding of the message between a sender and a receiver. To be effective communication need to be simple but your style off communication sometime is complex. Ingawa sikuelewi but it fun to see how yu can play with eglish as I can with........
The teh teh teh
ebu nielezeee Mkuu kasemaje teh teh teh tehteh teh This is so funny bro..huyu jamàa nadhani kaishi sana mamtoni..! nway nimeipenda msg aliyoifikisha..I LOVE MNYIKA
hahha kibunango umeambilia hii kitu tu ? ipeleke kwa kingerezaLink ina mushkeri
Huyu Mnyika alichofanya nini so far to wananchi hadi awe praised as if amesha deliver any goods?au ni bla bla tu za maneno/siasa mingi kama tulivyo wabongo,then results ni zero?Huwa nachoka sana,mnaposifiana kisa mtu ana uwezo wa kuongea jukwaani au na waandishi wa habari.Ukiuliza alichofanya nini?Utaletewa hadithi za kalume kenge na porojo kibao!
I recognize "No man is infallible", not even the Cardinal of Rome to me, or further even any deity for that matter - a fantastical notion to be sure- but that is another matter entirely.So when I say "fan" take it with this caveat. As an avid "Weiner voting constituent" - give a dog a bone for the positive liberal causes- I know how much rhetoric can be overrated (or is the Congressman still salvageable for the common good? Fvck my Americana, where bongo @?)
Wenye lugha wenyewe sasa hivi wana advocate plain english. Haya mambo ya kwenye "No longer at easy " yule mshikaji (Obi nadhani) walitegemea kwa sababu anarudi kutoka huko ambako English imezaliwa atakuja kama Kiranga lakini matokeo yake akarudi kama sisi tu!
Umesema vema kwani kwa maana ya mawasiliano lugha inapaswa kuwa rahisi ili ujumbe ufike vyema kwa wasomaji labda kama mwandishi ana watu wake amewalenga na si wana jf wote hapo sawa!
This Mnyika be spitting some gems, and I have been observing. Time to give the bro some applause in the name of raising the bar to the next level.
I only wish Regia Mtema was this ready, eloquent and informed.
Now why did I have to mention this last nonentity......, never mind that.
Oh year! this guy got his shit together, I was amazed much he knows what he's talking about, we need people like him, absolutely!
Dude! do you still have issues with mheshimiwa?
Never had issues with the person, only the mediocrity carried by the person.
Lazima tuwe na pa kuanzia, kama wanasiasa wetu hawawezi hata mjadala, nina mashaka kama wataweza utendaji. At least huyu jamaa mjadala anauweza.
Halafu sijui kama umeelewa hapa
Dude! do you still have issues with mheshimiwa?
I think this whole notion of a democratic platform is highly misguided. Furthermore this whole appealing to the "lowest common denominator" thinking only serves to dumb down the narrative.
Let's face it, even if it crosses my sometimes altruistic graces to cower in to the hubbub of the hoi polloi, I am not sure the tragic of the commons won't drag down my rhetoric with a wail to the effect of "Anaandika Kiswahili kigumu sana".
Mimi sijidanganyi kama naweza kuongea na kila mtu hapa, chances are kama hunielewi hukutakiwa kunielewa na possibly utaleta gozigozi tu katika discussion. I am not talking too fast, you are listening too slow.
And on that note, let's get back to the program.