The same person can make you feel special one day and the next day tell you how worthless you are

Bachelor ll

JF-Expert Member
Dec 15, 2019
Sometimes a girl, comes into your life, you think shes the one, without thinking twice, you let her in, show her your life, show her your weakness, show her your strides, let her know you love her, let her know you care, tell her you’ll never leave her, through whatever despair, but one day down the road, to a great surprise, one day she won’t love you, and it will be your demise, you’ll cry a river, shedding tears, thinking all the while, how many years, you spent together, good times and bad, about all the things, you once had, laying in bed, thinking what went wrong, saying to yourself, what other road could I have gone, but this is life, and sometimes it’s not fair, so remember the past, and how wonderful it was, pick up your head, keep moving forward, one day it will be better, for you will see.

Sometimes a girl, comes into your life, you think shes the one, without thinking twice, you let her in, show her your life, show her your weakness, show her your strides, let her know you love her, let her know you care, tell her you’ll never leave her, through whatever despair, but one day down the road, to a great surprise, one day she won’t love you, and it will be your demise, you’ll cry a river, shedding tears, thinking all the while, how many years, you spent together, good times and bad, about all the things, you once had, laying in bed, thinking what went wrong, saying to yourself, what other road could I have gone, but this is life, and sometimes it’s not fair, so remember the past, and how wonderful it was, pick up your head, keep moving forward, one day it will be better, for you will see.
Love is not for everyone

In this life, once you realise that you are the source of your own happiness, you will never depends on anyone!
And that is emotional maturity!

I have this feeling that even though I have been hurt, over and over again by my ex, I still love her as much as I did when I realized I did. And yesterday he told me he missed me and still has all my stuff, and that he didn’t move on. But the funny part was when I was in his shoes and I said the same to her she didn’t care, and that’s exactly what I showed her

Love does not begin and end the way you seem to think it does..... JIKAZE USONGE MBELE!

How I wish heartbreaks were easy to deal with guys, anyway letting go is sometimes the best thing to do for yourself

Sorry for the heartbreak Mkuu..You will be fine.
I’m going to be better than myself, I’m going to be amazing, and then maybe she’ll miss me, maybe he won’t, but it’s the best thing to do, I’m going to be fantastic, I’m going to try my best to be a better person, and maybe after that she’ll miss me, but if not, I still have my friends and my family, and he will make me stronger, either way, I’m going to get something out of it, so I’m loss!

In this life, once you realise that you are the source of your own happiness, you will never depends on anyone!
And that is emotional maturity!
my Dear, No Man, I repeat, No Man is ever the source of his own happiness, We all need someone to Love , it's such a feeling you never understand until you are Man

I have this feeling that even though I have been hurt, over and over again by my ex, I still love her as much as I did when I realized I did. And yesterday he told me he missed me and still has all my stuff, and that he didn’t move on. But the funny part was when I was in his shoes and I said the same to her she didn’t care, and that’s exactly what I showed her
Duh, hizo pronoun ulizotumia he/she!
Are you a man or a woman???
Who really hurts you? A girl or a boy?

However, you can decide to love oneself and avoid too much expectations from others

Duh, hizo pronoun ulizotumia he/she!
Are you a man or a woman???
Who really hurts you? A girl or a boy?

However, you can decide to love oneself and avoid too much expectations from others
Hapo kwenye pronoun Pana shida.....kumbe hata wewe umeona!