The last three wishes of Alexander the Great

Tony Laurent

JF-Expert Member
Jan 5, 2011

Just before he died, Alexander convened his generals and told them his lastthree wishes:1 - That his coffin SHOULD BE carried on the shoulders and transported bythe best doctors of the time.2 - That the treasures he had conquered (silver, gold, precious stones),should be scattered on the path to the grave site, and ...3 - That his hands should be dangling in the air, outside of the coffin,and in view of all.*One of his generals, astonished by these quite unusual desires, askedAlexander about his reasons. Alexander explained to him:*1 - I want the most eminent doctors from the land to load my coffin to showthat they did not have the power to heal in the face of death
.2 - I want the ground to be covered by my treasures for all to see thatmaterial goods conquered here, cannot be taken, so, also remain here.3 - I want my hands to be swaying in the wind, so that people can see thatjust as we came here with empty hands, we leave too with empty hands, whenwe are ending the most valuable treasure, which is our time.When dying you can take no material with you,"Time" is the most precious treasure that we have becauseIt is limited . We can produce more money, but not more time ...When we dedicate time to a person, we are giving him a portion of our lifethat we can never recover, our time is our lifeTHE BEST GIFT you can give someone is your time andALWAYS give it to your family or a good friend.

Cul and true, the absolute truth to the best of my knowledge

naona unamchamba m.k,were kiaina

nyabhingi bana, lakini ndio ukweli hata lile kasri la pale msoga litabaki pia yeye akishasepa , pengine the next president anaweza kuamua lile kasri la msoga liwe kituo cha afya kwa sababu lilijengwa kwa pesa za Wananchi.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom