The hidden thing in love as secret and how to curb it

Love is a wonderful gift to livings from god ,its like a enjoying a sleep it can come any time and at different magnitude,love should be linked with purpose ,respect and comitment so yes age can detemine the level to comply withe m big 3 ,even in law you cannot inter into contract with the -18 years ,so yes age can increase the tense,but there are others like level of IQ the Proffesor of physics and religious man can not go far in loving wema sepetu but diamond can.

ila dada una kiinglish kigumu nakunukuu mkuu ''......woven intricately into an unfolding multi-petal flower to serenade....''
kwanza nawewe hatukuelewi

Love is a wonderful gift to livings from god ,its like a enjoying a sleep it can come any time and at different magnitude,love should be linked with purpose ,respect and comitment so yes age can detemine the level to comply withe m big 3 ,even in law you cannot inter into contract with the -18 years ,so yes age can increase the tense,but there are others like level of IQ the Proffesor of physics and religious man can not go far in loving wema sepetu but diamond can.

ila dada una kiinglish kigumu nakunukuu mkuu ''......woven intricately into an unfolding multi-petal flower to serenade....''
yea there you are, but this base on your opinion, what about your wife or gf's opinion?

love doesnt ask age , tribe, status(ask ruge to zamaradi) or babu seya to somebody, the secret was taken with eve while was with adam
I'm extremely puzzled buddy!! How can a person like Ruge, who is swimming in money be one of the victims of love? Surely love is blind and insatiable. I had this notion that, have to work hard and earn a lot of money hence be saluted by love. But with what has happened to Ruge,, let love be called love.

Every person defines on his or her own, but one thing in common which probably explains or determines the ideal sense of love is one's experience. The tell-tell signs as to whether love exist are universal need not to differ as the defition, at point we all agree caring and other things related reflect love.

I'm extremely puzzled buddy!! How can a person like Ruge, who is swimming in money be one of the victims of love? Surely love is blind and insatiable. I had this notion that, have to work hard and earn a lot of money hence be saluted by love. But with what has happened to Ruge,, let love be called love.
Haha you see what I mean, I think we are together, love is difficult to define in deed

Every person defines on his or her own, but one thing in common which probably explains or determines the ideal sense of love is one's experience. The tell-tell signs as to whether love exist are universal need not to differ as the defition, at point we all agree caring and other things related reflect love.
That's true buddy