The Fight against Dictatorship in Africa is Past Due!

TL. Marandu

JF-Expert Member
Jul 12, 2015
In the 1960, while in South Africa, the Prime Minister of United Kingdom, Harold Macmillan, in his speech gave a famous statement, "The Wind of Change is Sweeping Across Africa Continent" He was reflecting the movements of people across the Continent in the fight for their political freedom. Today 60 years shy of 4 years later, all (bar none) of the African countries, none is under colonial rule. Never the less the African people are barely free in terms of political, social and political freedom.

How could these happen?
Africa is not really free today, due to the existence of ruthless, incompetent dictators and dictatorial parties who n which get elected and don't leave power, and some few who force themselves in power by force or by dubious elections.

Examples of the Dictators in Africa just to name the Few are such as a 94 yrs old Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who have been in power since 1980, Yoweri Kaguta Museven who has been in Power since 1986 now in his fifth term. Paul Kagame of Rwanda in power technically since 1994 but officially since 2000. Nkurunsiza of Burundi and Now a Newbie of Tanzania John Pombe Magufuli.

These dictators such as Museveni and Kagame, their pretext to cling to power is that they are very worried that if they leave power, all the achievement they have attained for their respective countries will vanish. In other words I assume, they have already talked to God to make sure they should never die and he is Okay with that. So I suppose we are the only ones who got a problem with that. I strongly think they should have created a smooth electoral mechanism of peaceful transferring power while they are still able to oversee it. Mwalimu Nyerere was able to put such a system in place in 1985, but unfortunately, Tanzania adopted Multiparty system in 1992 half-cooked and Half hearted. In other words I can say in a Brutal Language TANZANIAN HAS A DUBIOUS DECEITFUL HALFASS DEMOCRACY.

John Pombe Magufuli is a special case, First of all he is a product or I could rather say he is in power due to a dictatorial Party CCM. Theparty which was born by the merge of TANU and ASP in 1977 but in Reality this political entity has been in power since independence, 1961 to be precise. If one need to find a real Dictator in Africa should not first consider the Like of Mugabe, Museveni, Kagame etc those are toddlers in comparison. This Party though in the practice of fooling the world that Tanzania has entered a Multiparty democracy in 1992, It since day one vowed that under any circumstances it will not accept the outcome of an election in which another party will rule the Nation. To use their own words, "we will not relinquish power due to a pies of paper ie ballot paper" By these criteria alone even if HE was an Angel Inherently he would still be a Dictator.

But he have earned this evil tittle on his own merits sadly to say! HE Magufuli, is a Dictator of enigmatic phenomenon, He is a fighter of war against Corruption, embezzlement, incompetence and nepotism, the side of him which every Tanzanian cherish and A big fighter against democracy the fight which earned him a tittle of a Dictator (however, at this moment only by few)

Cheua tu maharage ya jana,sie tutakufa na magufuli,si mlitaka dikteta nyie,kwa kusema Jk ni dhaifu

Arising the latest African dictatorship in a tale of the continents continues misery

African thrones have glue it is and it will be difficult to leave the state house for African leaders, even if we choose them peaceful because of Emergent constitutional amendment.

In the 1960, while in South Africa, the Prime Minister of United Kingdom, Harold Macmillan, in his speech gave a famous statement, "The Wind of Change is Sweeping Across Africa Continent" He was reflecting the movements of people across the Continent to fight their political freedom. Today 60 years shy of 4 years later, all (bar none) of the African countries, none is under colonial rule. Never the less Africa people are barely free in terms of political, social and political freedom.

How could these happen?
Africa is not really free today, due to the existence of ruthless, incompetent dictators and dictatorial parties who n which get elected and don't leave power, and some few who force themselves in power by force or by dubious elections.

Examples of the Dictators in Africa just to name the Few are such as a 94 yrs old Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who have been in power since 1980, Yoweri Kaguta Museven who has been in Power since 1986 now in his fifth term. Paul Kagame of Rwanda in power technically since 1994 but officially since 2000. Nkurunsiza of Burundi and Now a Newbie of Tanzania John Pombe Magufuli.

These dictators such as Museveni and Kagame, their pretext to cling to power is that they are very worried that if they leave all the achievement they attained for their respective countries will vanish. In other words I assume, they have already talked to God to make sure they should never die and he is Okay with that but we are the only ones who got a problem with that. If not they should have created a smooth electoral mechanism of peaceful transferring power while they are still able to oversee it. Mwalimu Nyerere was able to put such a system in place in 1985, but unfortunately, Tanzania adopted Multiparty system in 1992 half-cooked and Half hearted. In other words I can say in a Brutal Language TANZANIAN HAS A DUBIOUS DECEITFUL HALFASS DEMOCRACY.

John Pombe Magufuli is a special case, First of all he is a product or I could rather say he is in power due to a dictatorial Part CCM, which was born TANU in 1977 but in Reality this political entity has been in power since independence, 1961 to be precise. If one need to find a real Dictator in Africa should not first consider the Like of Mugabe, Museveni, Kagame etc those are toddlers in comparison. This Party though in the practice of fooling the world that Tanzania has entered a Multiparty democracy in 1992, It since day one vowed that under any circumstances it will not accept the outcome of an election in which another party will rule the Nation. To use their own words, "we will not relinquish power due to a pies of paper ie ballot paper" By these criteria alone even if HE was an Angel Inherently he would still be a Dictator.

But he have earned this evil tittle on his own merits sadly to say! HE Magufuli, is a Dictator of enigmatic phenomenon, He is a fighter of war against Corruption, embezzlement, incompetence and nepotism, the side of him which every Tanzanian cherish and A big fighter against democracy the fight which earned him a tittle of a Dictator (however, at this moment only by few)
Hovyo sana wewe.
1. Ungeeleza maana ya udikiteta.
2. Hakuna na siamini kuna maana moja ya democrasia, democrasia ni zaidi ya ulichomaanisha hapo, kwa mfano, wanyarwanda wamefika hapo kwa democrasia yao au waganda, etc.

3. Unakosea kusema TANU ndio CCM, unasahau kuwa TANU ilianza 1954 na kufa 1977.

4. Hivi demokrasia inakuwa sahihi endapo kiongozi au chama fulani vinashindwa kwenye uchaguzi?

TUlimtaka wenyewe na sasa tumempata. Ni dictator kweli kweli na anaisafisha nchi kwa ajili yetu sote na hilo ni jambo jema. Tatizo ni kwamba sasa anataka kukaba/kubaka kabisa democrasia.

Natamani sana huyu raisi anayedhaniwa kuwa ni mtakatifu (kwa jinsi ambavyo hakosolewi kwa hofu walio nayo wana wake) angetambua kuwa aliwekwa na wananchi na hivyo kauli zake toned down ili hata kama ana hasira aionye with a modicum decorum.

Namna zake ni kinyume cha matarajio ya democrasia. Ndiyo maana Nasemaga hivi: tukubaliane kutokukubaliana kuwa huyu ngosha ni dictator. Wote tuko sahihi.

African thrones have glue it is and it will be difficult to leave the state house for African leaders, even if we choose them peaceful because of Emergent constitutional amendment.
Do not use Mugabe's, to conclude your thoughts . Kenya has changed their constitution ila angalia sasa hivi hio katiba inawasumbua akiri.

Do not use Mugabe's, to conclude your thoughts . Kenya has changed their constitution ila angalia sasa hivi hio katiba inawasumbua akiri.
Thank you, it seems many African leaders are snatched to the throne and they enjoy the power, they enjoy what they have gotten freely through vote/even if it is through coup de'tat we focus on the motive towards the take over if it was for the well being of majority or egoistic motive? you have cited Kenya as example but remember there are many African countries in which there leaders are not ready to leave the power because they so called trusting themselves like Rwanda, Burundi, Northern Sudan, Uganda, ........ to mention few how do you find, are leading or controlling the majority?

Hawa wazungu vilaza kweli. Malengo yao yakikwama wanakuita diktator as if Afrika ni kwao. Sijui kinawauma nini kama si vihere here vyao, na mara hii wamekwama na ma watchdogs wao. Wataisomaaa sana na Wanasema sana, sie tupo na JPM na mwenzie Kagame

Hawa wazungu ****** kweli. Malengo yao yakikwama wanakuita diktator as if Afrika ni kwao. Sijui kinawauma nini kama si vihere here vyao, na mara hii wamekwama na ma watchdogs wao. Wataisomaaa sana na Wanasema sana, sie tupo na JPM na mwenzie Kagame
Safi sana! Nchi hizi ni zetu wote hakuna mfalme aliyeteuliwa na Mungu/ mizimu kutawala, ila tuliwapa ridhaa watuongoze siyo watawale watu pamoja na hisia zao, kama unafuatilia wakoloni kuondoka ilikuwa ni busara ila wawaache waafrika waongozane sasa inapotokea mwingine kapewa ridhaa anakuwa kama paka alipewa mnofu hataki kuguswa wala hataki kuachia sasa hapo ndipo tafsiri inabadilaka kuwa utawala mtamu.

Aidha kuna baadhi ya nchi zilipata uhuru kwa msaada wa wazungu haohao,nchi zingine huwongozwa kwa misaada ya wazungu hivi kuna nchi ina kiwanda cha maji ya washawasha kama sio wazungu waliotengeneza hayo? na hata ukienda kwenye usaili ukisema nimesoma vyuo vya kwa wazungu basi hawa wanaokusaili watashtuka maana yake kuna ukoloni akilini mwa waafrika. JPM usimfananishe na Kagame hayumo humo kabisa!

Hovyo sana wewe.
1. Ungeeleza maana ya udikiteta.
2. Hakuna na siamini kuna maana moja ya democrasia, democrasia ni zaidi ya ulichomaanisha hapo, kwa mfano, wanyarwanda wamefika hapo kwa democrasia yao au waganda, etc.

3. Unakosea kusema TANU ndio CCM, unasahau kuwa TANU ilianza 1954 na kufa 1977.

4. Hivi demokrasia inakuwa sahihi endapo kiongozi au chama fulani vinashindwa kwenye uchaguzi?
TANU haikufa Kufa Maana yake Itikadi zake zilikufa, TANU iliungana na ASP kuzaa CCM Kitu kilekile no Fundamental change. Kuhusu Maana ya Udictator, sio Kazi yangu Kukuelimisha Hunilipi. Ila Nakupa sadaka kama una mahali pa kuiweka,

A dictatorship is a government or a social situation where one person makes all the rules and decisions without input from anyone else. Dictatorship implies absolute power — one person who takes control — of a political situation, A dictatorship is to trample on the Voices of decent, A Dictator is the one leader, who indulge in self worship and praise to him is like oxygen. Criticism or a challenge to a dictator is tantamount to cutting his pants off and expose his balls, he can't stand it. To prevent freedom of speech and information is the highest form of dictatorship. To get in power without the will of majority ie Zanzibar is Satanic form of Dictatorship, To deny a front runner votes as to whether the delegates would have made him a party nominee as it was for CCM in June-July 2015 is a Demonic form of Dictatorship. To prevent the coverage of the Parliament under deceitful reasons is the Kind of Dictatorship which only can be matched by Lucifer. To Kick out people's sons and daughters into the streets and haul insults on them, To have one branch of Government of organs ie the Presidency (executive) take over the rest of the organs ie Legislative body and Judiciary if that is Not Dictatorship, this word has lost a meaning. I guess you got me dear CCM cadre. By the way I am Just Curious, how big was the coconut which fell on your head when you was a toddler? I know some people here will lough at me asking, "which head, he too got one?"

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
In the 1960, while in South Africa, the Prime Minister of United Kingdom, Harold Macmillan, in his speech gave a famous statement, "The Wind of Change is Sweeping Across Africa Continent" He was reflecting the movements of people across the Continent to fight their political freedom. Today 60 years shy of 4 years later, all (bar none) of the African countries, none is under colonial rule. Never the less Africa people are barely free in terms of political, social and political freedom.

How could these happen?

These dictators such as Museveni and Kagame, their pretext to cling to power is that they are very worried that if they leave all the achievement they attained for their respective countries will vanish. In other words I assume, they have already talked to God to make sure they should never die and he is Okay with that but we are the only ones who got a problem with that. If not they should have created a smooth electoral mechanism of peaceful transferring power while they are still able to oversee it. Mwalimu Nyerere was able to put such a system in place in 1985, but unfortunately, Tanzania adopted Multiparty system in 1992 half-cooked and Half hearted. In other words I can say in a Brutal Language TANZANIAN HAS A DUBIOUS DECEITFUL HALFASS DEMOCRACY.

John Pombe Magufuli is a special case, First of all he is a product or I could rather say he is in power due to a dictatorial Part CCM, which was born TANU in 1977 but in Reality this political entity has been in power since independence, 1961 to be precise. If one need to find a real Dictator in Africa should not first consider the Like of Mugabe, Museveni, Kagame etc those are toddlers in comparison. This Party though in the practice of fooling the world that Tanzania has entered a Multiparty democracy in 1992, It since day one vowed that under any circumstances it will not accept the outcome of an election in which another party will rule the Nation. To use their own words, "we will not relinquish power due to a pies of paper ie ballot paper" By these criteria alone even if HE was an Angel Inherently he would still be a Dictator.

Umesahau na kuandika kwa Kifaransa pia, na bado mtamaliza lugha zote!

Ukiona Mtu au Chama cha Siasa anatawala Nchi fulani kwa zaidi ya Miaka 20 Kuna Tatizo. Simba ingekuwa Inaishinda yanga Miaka 60 Mfululizo, Harambee stars au Gor Mahia ingekuwa Inaishinda AFC Leopard Miaka 60 mfululizo, Chelsea ingekuwa inashida Arsenal Miaka 60 mfululizo Hata Mashaabiki wa washindi hao wasingeenda tena Kuangalia Mpira. Brazil ingekuwa Washindi wa Kudumu wa World Cup, Nani angeangalia World cup. Sasa Kama Katika Michezo tu ni jambo baya iweje liwe jambo la muhimu kwa maswala ya maisha na Utawala wa Nchi. CCM kutawala Miaka 60 hamwoni kuna Tatizo hapo? Mugabe kutawala Miaka 46 hamwoni kuna tatizo hapo. Museveni Kutawala Miaka 30 hamwoni kuna kulazimisha mambo?
Tuseme Ukweli wa Moyoni, Nani angeiheshimu Democrasia ya Uingereza Kama Labor au Conservative wangekuwa madarakani kwa miaka 60 mfululizo. Nani asingeamini Kuna mchezo mchafu hapo? Au nani angefikiri kuna Demokrasi Marekani kama Democrats au Republican Kingekuwa Madarakani kwa Miaka 100, nani anadhani uhuru walionao ungekuwa kama ulivyo sasa? Nani anaamini Kuwa hata Katika Ndoto Rais wa Marekani au Waziri Mkuu wa Uingereza anauwezo wa kutuma tuma Polisi wakakamame wabunge au Masenator wa chama kingine ati tu kwa kuwa wamefanya mikutano ya Tawn hall etc. Ni utoto wa Kisiasa ni Wazimu usio Kifani Kutuma Polisi Kumkamata Mbunge ili Kumzuiaa kuongea na wananchi. Nani anaamini Marekani au Uingereza Waziri mkuu au Rais anaweza kumpitisha Kinyemela Speaker stooge Kama alivyo Tulia Ackson, Kisha amtumie kuendesha bunge au Senate kwa remote! Tuache Unafiki na Tuwe serious na Wakweli.

Thank you Sir, I salute you. ✌✌✌

A dictatorship is a government or a social situation where one person makes all the rules and decisions without input from anyone else. Dictatorship implies absolute power — one person who takes control — of a political situation, A dictatorship is to trample on the Voices of decent, A Dictator is the one leader, who indulge in self worship and praises to him is like oxygen. Criticism or to a dictator is tantamount to cutting his pants off and expose his balls he cant stand it. To prevent freedom of speech and information is the highest form of dictatorship. To get in power without the will of majority ie Zanzibar is satanic form of Dictatorship, To deny a front runner votes as to whether the delegates would have made him a party nominee as it was for CCM in June-July 2015 is the demonic form of Dictatorship. To prevent to coverage of the Parliament under deceitful reasons is the Kind of Dictatorship which only can be matched by Lucifer. To Kick out peoples sons and daughters into the streets and haul insults on them, To have one branch of Government of organs ie the Presidency (executive) take over the rest of the organs ie Legislative body and Judiciary if that is Not Dictatorship, this word has lost a meaning. I guess got me dear CCM cadre. By the way I am Just Curious, how big was the coconut which fell on your head when you was a toddler? I know some people here will lough at me asking, "which head, he got one?"

TUlimtaka wenyewe na sasa tumempata. Ni dictator kweli kweli na anaisafisha nchi kwa ajili yetu sote na hilo ni jambo jema. Tatizo ni kwamba sasa anataka kukaba/kubaka kabisa democrasia.

Natamani sana huyu raisi anayedhaniwa kuwa ni mtakatifu (kwa jinsi ambavyo hakosolewi kwa hofu walio nayo wana wake) angetambua kuwa aliwekwa na wananchi na hivyo kauli zake toned down ili hata kama ana hasira aionye with a modicum decorum.

Namna zake ni kinyume cha matarajio ya democrasia. Ndiyo maana Nasemaga hivi: tukubaliane kutokukubaliana kuwa huyu ngosha ni dictator. Wote tuko sahihi.

Udictator hausafishi lolote Udictator ni Uovu ni Ushetani. Huwezi Kupata Matokeo mema kwa kutenda uovu. The end does not justify the means! N how is it cleaning the Nation by preventing your opponents from speaking with their supporters? How is it cleaning a nation for Executive branch to take over the Legislative branch by proxy of a puppet or a stooge Depute speaker?

Thank you Sir, I salute you. ✌✌✌
And am gracious to you too sir! I was told that I am a mediocre and I have no means or communication skills to mount a protest against African and particularly Tanzanian Dictatorship at the UN headquarters, but I am soon going to organize the largest Informative campaign involving audio Video Mobile billboards outside the UN grounds by Sept 2016 during the UN General Assembly I hope People like you will support the effort. Maneno Matupu hayatatusaidia.

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Hawa wazungu ****** kweli. Malengo yao yakikwama wanakuita diktator as if Afrika ni kwao. Sijui kinawauma nini kama si vihere here vyao, na mara hii wamekwama na ma watchdogs wao. Wataisomaaa sana na Wanasema sana, sie tupo na JPM na mwenzie Kagame

Mie sio Mzungu Nilizaliwa Tanzania. Na ndio maana hali hii inanigusa. Kama Magufuli akipambana na Ufisadi, akishtukiza Muhimbili, Akideal na Vitwanga mi sina shida! Shida ni Kupambana na Demokrasia anakokufanya Hili ni jambo baya!

Back
Top Bottom