The changing face of marginalised Kenya

Na bado ukazibugia hizo samaki kwa ulafi Kisumu?

Back in 2011 i posted two photos of Emali-Loitokitok road on Ssc. Geza was all over the place declaring it a road in Tanzania because it had a Kilimanjaro backdrop. He wasn't even smart enough to look at the road marking to differentiate. Five years down the line the same hollow arguments arise in this thread; its a long time not to have developed some deduction skills

Such a photo could only mean Tz according to Geza
i know this place very well, its just near the loitoktok police station. lots of volunteers in this place, peacecorps and others from chumba cha upendo homes..

Marsabit County Abattoir
Price tag; 0.5billion
Built using the latest Turkish (the country)technology and is set to be one of the most advanced abattoir in the country.
It will mostly deal with small livestock,i.e.sheeps and goats so that the other surrounding counties that are also building advanced abattoirs have room to deal with larger livestock.
This abattoir is set to improve the livelihood of many residents in the coutry who largely depend on livestock as an economic activity.
It's set to be complete end of this year.

Here are updates from last year.

Mandera County in the past

But now,thanks to devolution,here is Mandera now.

Mandera at Night.

I didn't know Mandera was such a big and strategic town.
So did I.
I read an article about how it is being molded to become the main financial and trading hub for Kenya,Ethiopia and Somalia.

I totally agree when I see a mombasa public hospital sparkle like this due to devolving madarka na pesa!!! back in 2013 it was a disgrace

I totally agree when I see a mombasa public hospital sparkle like this due to devolving madarka na pesa!!! back in 2013 it was a disgrace

Yea..
Even Masaku isn't left behind(not forgeting others)

Bwahha...kumbe all along amekua stalker.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…