The business of manufacturing of PVC Windows

kassamali

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2010
Today we are all witnesses of real estate boom in Tanzania the demand for housing is on top priority , I believe our eyes has not yet witness the future of real estate and construction industry in general when we compare to the coming few years

Today no new construction is without PVC Windows, in addition, more and more people want to replace old wooden Windows on plastic design. Due to the high demand of products, more and more entrepreneurs want to organize their own production of PVC Windows. Such companies can win against the competitors that offer products from woden window,
I personal supports and argues the PVC window

• Maximum energy savings at thermal and acoustic levels. Providing comfort, insulation and tightness.
  • Respect and care for the environment within a sustainable development.
  • PVC Windows do not need maintenance and remain unchanged at the passage of time.

In the list of equipment for the manufacture of plastic Windows includes:

One - and two-head saw for cutting PVC profiles and reinforcement;
Roller conveyors;
Machines for welding PVC;
Copy-milling machines;
Saws for cutting reinforcing profile;
Pleasecontinue machines;
Machines for milling end face of the transom;
Saws for cutting glazing beads;
Cutting saws;
Bending machines;
Stands glazing;
Hood;
The washing machine;
Extruders;
Demineralization;
Mounting the lifting device
Business plan for the production of PVC Windows

Features of a Production workshop
The area depends on the volume of production. The company plans to produce standard double window size - 1400*1200. To open the workshop for the production of PVC Windows, which will produce 20 designs for change, enough space 200 square meters, it should be remembered that the ceiling height must be more than 3 meters.

Next should be the finished goods warehouse.

Machines for the manufacture of metal-plastic constructions will not be able to work without electricity. The supply voltage should be 380 V/50 Hz. Optimal room temperature of 18° C, in the opposite case can disrupt production technology.

Also in the room should have good ventilation. Special attention should be paid to the creation of the lighting system. Throughout the workshop is General lighting, and for some parts of the local light.
Recruitment
To organize a small enterprise for the production of PVC Windows need to hire about 10 people and install a special program.

Such a program with the least errors will calculate the cost of plastic construction and will provide all the information needed for production.

Control
Control of the production process should production Manager and chief technologist will be able to verify that the finished products meet the appropriate standards and requirements of the customer? It must also allocate tasks between work and to control the process.

The organization shall be the engineers, who will monitor the operation of the equipment and, if necessary, to remedy the damage. In the workforce the organization needs to hire at least 7 people, of whom one must be the storekeeper, receipt or dispatch of goods. The optimal organization of production lines and production sites

Curent the demand for Plastic window is more than a million pieces, the demand will increse year to year

Current only few companies are carrying this business the one i knw are only two of them probably there other making them localy

WHAT SHOULD BE DONE?
Tanzania is facing problem of unemployment and capital for many enterprises.We cant sit waiting for the Government in my opinion i think let the private sector drive the country

The only thing is to organize several people and create a cooperative if today 100 people will join together and contribute 1m within a year at the end of the year we will have 100 million

for such amount of money easy to start manufacturing of PVC window without depending from any one and 100 people will be shareholder of the future company the company will create direct employment and many indirect employment hence everybody will see the changes they wanted to see

MY VISION:i have always believed in unity UMOJA NI NGUVU that has always been my motto and inspiration

WHO AM I

If interested this is my profile:
https://tz.linkedin.com/in/anthonykassamali

Regarding the PVC Window i have not only touched them but i have made them i can lead the team for selection of the best and economical equipments and organizing the business to its final results to its fruits

If anyone needs to be a future shareholder of this company let him send email any opinions and coments better you keep them on public for the befenefits of all

in all these things we are more than conquerors (ROMANS 8:37)

The process for making PVC WINDOWS

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.jpg