The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing

Atanas

Jun 30, 2011

Dear Friend, If you feel like you’re struggling way too hard to make it in network marketing and nothing is happening, I wrote this letter specifically for YOU.
Have you ever thought to yourself: There’s gotta be a better way to do this. Something’s missing - it can’t be this hard? I sure did. After almost 3 years of religiously going to meetings, setting up appointments and showing the plan, of one well known International nutritional company, I came to a point in my business where I hit a massive brick wall. For all my hard work, I had nothing to show for it but debt, an abundance of products and a dwindling list of friends who actually still talked with me. Maybe you can relate. The worst part about it was, I could not – for the life of me – figure out why this wasn’t working! I was doing everything I had been told to do by the company and my upline. In fact, I did way more than that. I was the kind of distributor you’d kill for. But I wasn’t any closer to the dream of financial freedom than I was when I started. So in January 2010 I began looking for real answers to why I was spinning my wheels. To make a long story short and get right to the point, I finally did figure out what was wrong. And when I did, my entire view of this business changed forever. Click the link below to learn more what I have discovered: And here’s why: In this industry we have a genuine case of the blind leading the blind. Network marketing is very unique in that it’s the only business opportunity that’s ever been marketed to the general public on such a massive scale. Your average, every-day people are told that they can jump right into this, with no prior experience what-so-ever and make a killing within 6 months! For example, on the business metting of one well known International nutritional company where I signed four yeas ago, would-be distributors are told that “You don’t have to be a pro to succeed!”

Unbelievable. This self-destructive message is broadcasted to thousands of people over and over again as they join this industry. As a result, 95% of people who get involved in network marketing have absolutely no foundation in effective sales techniques or good business practices. This has severe side effects. There’s a horrible mess of hype, hot air, misconceptions, falsehoods, delusions, distortions, myths and downright lies that get passed along from one sponsor to the next. This is what happens when you take a bunch of people who don’t have a clue about sales and marketing and have them tell a bunch of other people who don’t have a clue about sales or marketing, to go make a bunch of money doing it. The few techniques that actually do have some grounding in basic sales philosophy are all outdated and completely ineffective. They might work okay for you – if the year was 1984 – but in today’s modern society, these kind of neanderthal tactics will get you slaughtered. You see, not only do the common methods taught in MLM (Mult-Level Marketing) or Network Marketing today not work, they’re extremely destructive as well. That’s why it’s so common to feel like your working yourself into the ground and not getting anything out of it.
Well, I had put up with this for far too long. In January 2010 started looking and learning the opposite of what my upline (Sponsor) had taught me to do and guess what? My entire view of this industry changed completely I didn’t just start to experience success – I was flooded with it.
And if you’re willing to be open-minded and set aside any predisposed beliefs you currently have…for just a moment…you’ll discover how you can easily do this too. Network marketing doesn’t have to be so hard. Using the wrong techniques – like trying to force a square peg into a round hole – makes it hard. So my purpose in writing this letter is to help you “deprogram” some of the nonsense and misconceptions that pollute this industry. This is the crucial first step towards becoming a highly-effective, well-paid, professional network marketer. Then, once you have a clean slate to start with, you can begin learning how to really make this business work. Click the link below
Ok, keep in touch for the coming 7 lies topics of Network Markerting.

Enjoy a day.

Mluki Atanas
An online Network Marketer

Mobile: +255 767898981 +255 784258463 Email - atanasmluki@gmail.com

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom