Technical Support Engineer- Camera/CCTV at Career Option Africa

Jamii Opportunities

JF-Expert Member
Feb 10, 2014
Technical Support Engineer- Camera/CCTV

Our Client

Our client is a leading Vision technology Company offering internet of things (iot)

solutions with specialization in vision (camera) technology for various sectors including security, health, banking, transport etc.

The Job

The technical support engineer will design, install commission and provide after sales support to clients buying the clients camera technology including but not limited to

CCTV ensuring highest standards of work and customer care

Job Responsibilities:

 Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site/project requirements

 Ensuring that equipment works to its specification

 Creating and carrying out test procedures

 Ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary performance in accordance with project program requirements.

 Sensitive to client’s requirement and can always capture what the client wants.

 Providing technical support, Troubleshooting and investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults.

Job Requirements:

 At least 2 years Specialized Camera, CCTV or physical security industry experience with full knowledge of technical specifications for various camera solutions

 Experience in Projects management

 Experience in Product selection and solution design for camera/vision technology

 Excellent public speaking skills and Good at making presentations

 Capable to deal with both pre-sales and after sales support

 Sensitive and always updated to new technology

 Strong logic and a sharp ability to locate technical issues

 Enthusiastic and responsible at his/her work

 Good command on written and spoken English and french, experience in making testing reports and feedback would be an advantage

THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB

The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and competencies.

 Excellent public speaking skills and Good at making presentations

 Sensitive and always updated to new technology

 Strong logic and a sharp ability to locate technical issues

 Enthusiastic and responsible at his/her work

 Good command on written and spoken English, experience in making testing reports and feedback would be an advantage.

WHAT THE CLIENT IS OFFERING THE RIGHT PERSON

The client is offering a competitive remuneration package for the successful candidate. HOW TO APPLY.

Visit www.careeroptionsafricagroup.com and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position.

Send CV only to recruitment@careeroptionsafrica.co.tz by 16th May 2022 subject heading, as TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.

Candidates who do not hear from us by this date should consider their applications unsuccessful.

Good afternoon! I just recently installed new CCTV cameras but hopefully I won't need any technical support and everything will work fine. By the way I wanted to share with you an interesting finding, because I was surprised when I was able to connect these cameras to the ajax application, although they are a different company. In general, I am very surprised at how convenient everything has become for man now and sometimes I just want to stop and be at least a little grateful that I live in such a comfortable time.