TCRA namba hizi nikiwapigia siwapati, nipo na mashaka.

Jacobus

JF-Expert Member
Mar 29, 2011
Wakuu, nishatupia uzi hapa kutaka msaada kwa kile kinachoonekana eti nimeshinda katika mashindano ambayo sijashiriki na kwamba nitapata mamilioni ya pesa baada ya kuwatumia na kufanya mawasiliano kwa njia ya barua pepe. Jumbe zenyewe ni kama ifuatavo:-
1. Tarehe 05/12/2017 kupitia simu yangu ya Airtel toka +25562357841:- "+12403122786: YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON ($. 550,000.00 DOLLARS) FIFA WORLD CUP LOTTERY PROMO 2018 TO CLAIM IT SEND U DETAILS TO EMAIL: fifaworldcuprussia@usa.com".
2. Tarehe 11/12/2017 kupitia simu yangu ya Aitel toka +255626558122:- "Congrats! 078437xxxx have been awarded $ 350,000 USD, in 2017 U.S.A TOYOTA Award, To claim your prize send TOKEN # ( 0XXET) to us Via Email: toyodrawuk@gmail.com".
3. Tarehe 26/12/2017 kupitia simu yangu ya Voda toka +255623608463:- "Send your own SMS with SMSCaster ! Congrats! Your Mobile 255766xxxxxx won 980,000 Pounds in the Xmas Coca - Cola UK Raffle. To redeem, send Your AGE and Mobile.
Nilitii maagizo ya namba 1 na 2 hapo juu na matokeo yake yakawa haya:-
TOYOTA AWARD OFFICE SOUTH AFRICA

01 Eastern Service Rd, Malaboro,

Johannesburg, 2090, South Africa.

Tel: +27714107558

Greetings,

We have received your email in connection with the winning notification that was sent to your Mobile after verifying your Token number. Your mobile number has been awarded with $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State of America Dollar) by UK Toyota Mobile Award. This award is no doubt, is a gesture to appreciate our customers worldwide and still advertise the use of our products worldwide.

Your Mobile number was extracted from all Toyota Outlet Worldwide and Also Through Telecommunication Companies Directories to enable us run the draw to reach out to both Customers and None Customers and to encourage people to use Toyota as their choice.

The Draw was Electronically Drawn with each mobile number attached to a serial Token number and your number was attached to TYxxxx which falls among the winning token that has been awarded the above stated amount.

To this effect, I want you to understand that all winners from Africa Continent will make their claims through our Central Office in South Africa to ensure accountability and transparency and to avoid any form of diversion or double claim, that is why I have been assigned to guide and direct you how to have your prize release to you without further delays.

I advise that you keep your winning detail and process very confidential till the prize has been release to you to avoid cancellation which will arise from double claim if someone might have your winning token number or winning exposed.

I wish to acquaint you with the steps that you must follow to receive your funds. On our part, we will do everything to see that you receive your fund at the earliest possible time. We shall work very hard to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly, protect your privacy. Also note that your winning prize has an INSURANCE BOND guiding it to avoid any form of diversion during transfer.

Kindly provide us with the following information to enable us issue you the Certificate of Award from our central computer and direct you how to contact the Paying Bank as soon as possible for the release of your funds.

Full Name......................

Address.........................

Age................................

Marital Status................

Language.........................

Gender.................................

Nationality.....................

Home Phone.................

Mobile Phone...............

Occupation...................

Your Personal Identification Token (PIN) is 017xx and must be quoted in every correspondence. Details of your winning must be kept confidential until the successful transfer of your fund to you, as any form of double claim will lead to termination of the process.

Once again, I congratulate you personally on your selection and implore you to adhere to our directions in ensuring successful claim. Further guidelines shall be provided to you on our receipt of your personal information.

Congratulations from me and members of Toyota Award Team.

I wait to hear from you and also want you to know that you can call for more clarification.

Kind Regards,

Rev. Paul Moor son

(Claims Agent)

PO.BOX 20549 WASHINGTON D.C. AMERICA UNITED STATES.

SONY-MOBILE COMPNAY US/ PROMO & SAMSUNG EDGE MOBILE FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018:

TEL: +12403122786

Dr Nicolas Scott

Processing Manager

E-mail: transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com

Dear Lucky Winner (James Jacobus Lutegela)

With much gratification and humility, We the entire board members of the SONY-MOBILE Company & Samsung edge mobile FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 United States hereby wishes to say a big congratulations to you and your family as we have duly verified and found you worthy of this fund. Your fund has been deposited in our correspondent Bank on a temporary account.
NOTE: This is to inform you that your fund has been directed from our (Chase bank Of America) to the Chase Bank of America Kenya Branch for immediate transfer to your personal bank account, This direction is due to the problem we got from the international online transfer on our way to remitting fund to your account over there in your country (TANZANIA)which stated that there was no signal from United States to your Country (TANZANIA), With reference to the online problem, We therefore directed the fund to the Chase Bank of America Kenya Branch as one of our branch that have signal for immediate crediting of the fund to your account, So all you have to do is to follow according to the instructions passed to you from the Chase Bank of America Kenya Branch so that you can have a smooth transfer of your winning fund in to your account Transfer with the Email given below
: transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com

BANK INFORMATION

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Branch Name:Nairobi Kenya

Address:p.o.box 28987-00200
City: Nairobi Branch
State: Nairobi
Mail: transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com

PERSONAL INFORMATION BELOW.
I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received in my
Mobile Number from the SONY-MOBILE Company United States. I was made to believe that this sum of ($.550,000.00 Dollars with (1) mobiles Sony-mobile &(1) Samsung Galaxy edge ) was deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank; I therefore provide my Banking details below.

1.FULL NAME.................................
2.Address ...................
3.Bank Name: .................................
4.A/C Name: ...................................
5.A/C Number: ............................
6.Occupation: ..................................
7.Branch:.........................................
8. COUNTRY......................
9.NATIONALITY..........................
10. Mobile.......................................
11. SEX...............................................
12. AGE:.......................................
13. You are to send this information to(transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com) Contact number: +254737249464) to enable them start with your transfer without delay.
14. I hope you do understand that you are to send this information to

(transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com) ? ............
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK WITH YOUR SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF ALONG WITH YOUR 6/6 PHOTO {1}
please make sure you contact the Bank on this Email:(
transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com)Congratulations!!! Once again,

(Information Officer)

(Mr.)JOHN MIKE.
Nimesitisha mawasiliano kwa Email na nimeona jambo hili si salama kwangu hivo ningependa TCRA walifuatie kama ni kweli kwani hao walionitumia hizo jumbe siwafahamu na nikiwapigia hawapatikani na wanatumia kampuni ya Hallotel!

Wakuu, nishatupia uzi hapa kutaka msaada kwa kile kinachoonekana eti nimeshinda katika mashindano ambayo sijashiriki na kwamba nitapata mamilioni ya pesa baada ya kuwatumia na kufanya mawasiliano kwa njia ya barua pepe. Jumbe zenyewe ni kama ifuatavo:-
1. Tarehe 05/12/2017 kupitia simu yangu ya Airtel toka +25562357841:- "+12403122786: YOUR MOBILE NO HAVE WON ($. 550,000.00 DOLLARS) FIFA WORLD CUP LOTTERY PROMO 2018 TO CLAIM IT SEND U DETAILS TO EMAIL: fifaworldcuprussia@usa.com".
2. Tarehe 11/12/2017 kupitia simu yangu ya Aitel toka +255626558122:- "Congrats! 078437xxxx have been awarded $ 350,000 USD, in 2017 U.S.A TOYOTA Award, To claim your prize send TOKEN # ( 0XXET) to us Via Email: toyodrawuk@gmail.com".
3. Tarehe 26/12/2017 kupitia simu yangu ya Voda toka +255623608463:- "Send your own SMS with SMSCaster ! Congrats! Your Mobile 255766xxxxxx won 980,000 Pounds in the Xmas Coca - Cola UK Raffle. To redeem, send Your AGE and Mobile.
Nilitii maagizo ya namba 1 na 2 hapo juu na matokeo yake yakawa haya:-
TOYOTA AWARD OFFICE SOUTH AFRICA

01 Eastern Service Rd, Malaboro,

Johannesburg, 2090, South Africa.

Tel: +27714107558

Greetings,

We have received your email in connection with the winning notification that was sent to your Mobile after verifying your Token number. Your mobile number has been awarded with $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State of America Dollar) by UK Toyota Mobile Award. This award is no doubt, is a gesture to appreciate our customers worldwide and still advertise the use of our products worldwide.

Your Mobile number was extracted from all Toyota Outlet Worldwide and Also Through Telecommunication Companies Directories to enable us run the draw to reach out to both Customers and None Customers and to encourage people to use Toyota as their choice.

The Draw was Electronically Drawn with each mobile number attached to a serial Token number and your number was attached to TYxxxx which falls among the winning token that has been awarded the above stated amount.

To this effect, I want you to understand that all winners from Africa Continent will make their claims through our Central Office in South Africa to ensure accountability and transparency and to avoid any form of diversion or double claim, that is why I have been assigned to guide and direct you how to have your prize release to you without further delays.

I advise that you keep your winning detail and process very confidential till the prize has been release to you to avoid cancellation which will arise from double claim if someone might have your winning token number or winning exposed.

I wish to acquaint you with the steps that you must follow to receive your funds. On our part, we will do everything to see that you receive your fund at the earliest possible time. We shall work very hard to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly, protect your privacy. Also note that your winning prize has an INSURANCE BOND guiding it to avoid any form of diversion during transfer.

Kindly provide us with the following information to enable us issue you the Certificate of Award from our central computer and direct you how to contact the Paying Bank as soon as possible for the release of your funds.

Full Name......................

Address.........................

Age................................

Marital Status................

Language.........................

Gender.................................

Nationality.....................

Home Phone.................

Mobile Phone...............

Occupation...................

Your Personal Identification Token (PIN) is 017xx and must be quoted in every correspondence. Details of your winning must be kept confidential until the successful transfer of your fund to you, as any form of double claim will lead to termination of the process.

Once again, I congratulate you personally on your selection and implore you to adhere to our directions in ensuring successful claim. Further guidelines shall be provided to you on our receipt of your personal information.

Congratulations from me and members of Toyota Award Team.

I wait to hear from you and also want you to know that you can call for more clarification.

Kind Regards,

Rev. Paul Moor son

(Claims Agent)

PO.BOX 20549 WASHINGTON D.C. AMERICA UNITED STATES.

SONY-MOBILE COMPNAY US/ PROMO & SAMSUNG EDGE MOBILE FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 2018:

TEL: +12403122786

Dr Nicolas Scott

Processing Manager

E-mail: transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com

Dear Lucky Winner (James Jacobus Lutegela)

With much gratification and humility, We the entire board members of the SONY-MOBILE Company & Samsung edge mobile FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 United States hereby wishes to say a big congratulations to you and your family as we have duly verified and found you worthy of this fund. Your fund has been deposited in our correspondent Bank on a temporary account.
NOTE: This is to inform you that your fund has been directed from our (Chase bank Of America) to the Chase Bank of America Kenya Branch for immediate transfer to your personal bank account, This direction is due to the problem we got from the international online transfer on our way to remitting fund to your account over there in your country (TANZANIA)which stated that there was no signal from United States to your Country (TANZANIA), With reference to the online problem, We therefore directed the fund to the Chase Bank of America Kenya Branch as one of our branch that have signal for immediate crediting of the fund to your account, So all you have to do is to follow according to the instructions passed to you from the Chase Bank of America Kenya Branch so that you can have a smooth transfer of your winning fund in to your account Transfer with the Email given below
: transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com

BANK INFORMATION

Bank Name: Chase Bank
Branch Name:Nairobi Kenya

Address:p.o.box 28987-00200
City: Nairobi Branch
State: Nairobi
Mail: transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com

PERSONAL INFORMATION BELOW.

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received in my
Mobile Number from the SONY-MOBILE Company United States. I was made to believe that this sum of ($.550,000.00 Dollars with (1) mobiles Sony-mobile &(1) Samsung Galaxy edge ) was deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank; I therefore provide my Banking details below.

1.FULL NAME.................................
2.Address ...................
3.Bank Name: .................................
4.A/C Name: ...................................
5.A/C Number: ............................
6.Occupation: ..................................
7.Branch:.........................................
8. COUNTRY......................
9.NATIONALITY..........................
10. Mobile.......................................
11. SEX...............................................
12. AGE:.......................................
13. You are to send this information to(transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com) Contact number: +254737249464) to enable them start with your transfer without delay.
14. I hope you do understand that you are to send this information to

(transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com) ? ............
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE BANK WITH YOUR SCANNED COPY OF YOUR IDENTITY PROOF ALONG WITH YOUR 6/6 PHOTO {1}
please make sure you contact the Bank on this Email:(
transferdepartmentstatess@outlook.com)Congratulations!!! Once again,

(Information Officer)

(Mr.)JOHN MIKE
Nimesitisha mawasiliano kwa Email na nimeona jambo hili si salama kwangu hivo ningependa TCRA walifuatie kama ni kweli kwani hao walionitumia hizo jumbe siwafahamu na nikiwapigia hawapatikani na wanatumia kampuni ya Hallotel!
Namimi nina malalamiko tcra kuhusu VodaCom baadhi ya waliopewa dhamana nitawapa uzi huo

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom