Tanzania elections 2015; ' a play of democracy'

Paul Alex

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2012
The world must have questions on events unfolding in Tanzania after the 2015 Presidential elections.

Lets try to make sense of it all..
First, what happened to Tanzania is a bit odd because the election itself was easy, very easy to predict.Ask anyone during the campaign, from a small child to Bishop Gwajima to the servant of God TB Joshua and all would have easily predicted the results. It was not a rocket science, the wind was very clear which direction it were taking and that was THE OPPOSITION.

Ok Tanzanians responded in Numbers, on 25th October, early in the morning the queues were already long with Tanzanians from all walks of life.We voted, Yes, the majority voted for change, we voted for the president of our hearts.We watched for our votes until when we heard the results from our polling stations.We made a simple add on and went to sleep in the middle of the night satisfied that our dream had come true.That our Catholic marriage with CCM was finally over.

By the next morning, one old man started bringing shock to the nation.He would read results no body knew where they were coming from. Ok it seemed the race was water tight for CCM and so all eyes were on the mainland elections. Through vote rigging they won to the cheers of few and the suprise of many.
In there wake, they remembered Zanzibar where Maalim had won long time ago just waiting to be sweared in. Jecha took a bottle full of vodca and got confidence enough to nullify the results.

On the streets it is clear, appart from the few for whom CCM being in power means bread at their table CCM had no majority support to their decision.
So, they embarked on the law enforcing bodies, police and the army to support them breaking the constitution. After they were sure of that support, after they saw Rwanda type of tight security on the streets they completely forgot about the constitution.

Now the OPPOSITION has to get back what is theirs, their votes, their wins but in a very difficult situation where the constitution has stopped functioning.
What do they do?
They have to start with Zanzibar. Those who have done mining or breaking of big rocks will agree to this strategy.You have to start hitting the soft spots and put the cheasle where there are cracks and Zanzibar proved to be that place.

One could say this is just a political accident and that its just one time and we can live with it. Well the answer is no, because we have a case study just on the other side of our border~ Uganda where Museveni is proudly saying he didn't come to power through democratic elections and so he won't leave by them.
It is simple, democracy is costly, it is very demanding.In a democracy your performance have to win the approval of the majority. So if you can somehow sneak past democracy, if you can find a chip alternative to democracy why not take it? why not improve on it?

CCM should not be left to think that they have found a reliable alternative to democracy and feed Tanzanians scenes of their own play of democracy.
I feel with the opposition and I support their fight for democracy and I encourage you and the whole world to support them.
Tanzania now is a damaged democratic machine on its way to producing dictators.

I would prefer a benevolent dictator to a confirmed corrupt person the opposition wanted us to vote for.
Tanzanians are not stupid. How can they vote for the very person the opposition has always presented as the ultimate embodiment of corruption?
True to his reputation, the man succeeded in buying the opposition to contest for the top post.
It could prove to be a blessing in disguise.

I would prefer a benevolent dictator to a confirmed corrupt person the opposition wanted us to vote for.
Tanzanians are not stupid. How can they vote for the very person the opposition has always presented as the ultimate embodiment of corruption?
True to his reputation, the man succeeded in buying the opposition to contest for the top post.
It could prove to be a blessing in disguise.

Don't buy your way out of the topic and have me follow you.
The campaign are over, our problem is THE RESULTS.

Perhaps you know more about what is happening in Zanzibar.Could you share your knowledge please

Its so sad,that this election has polarized the country more than any other election and no one cares not even the president is aware ,trust me 2020 might be very very far...

Long time ago when civilization was a word found in few societies, Leaders were choosen by their traits. The could be choosen because of blood lineage, Because of physical appearance~ tall, with bodies well built or because of Charisma.
All in one, they were choosen if they could inspire, if they could bring hope,if they could command respect. I try to assess Mr.John and puffffff!
I don't see anything, I see one over exited fellow who know nothing about team work. Who don't care for the egos of people under him.Who want to lead through police threats and not leadership fuel.
Who think constitution is just another book.

I don't know about how to lead people who don't want you to lead them but I am sure even famous personalities in leadership like Abraham Lincoln or Mahatma Ghanthi will tell you that, this is a nightmare no born leaders would wish to confront.

Poor Tanzanians! It was reported somewhere that Tanzanians got the lowest IQ ever! Opposition won the election. Full stop

Ccm lost . Very few people voted for them but for their personal protections, they have decided to rule against people's will. Will they reign by using the army to infinity?

The son of Jakaya Kikwete, stupidly and arrogantly insulted Tanzanians that they will rule forever and that they will brutally deal with anybody who will stand in their way.

Is time to stand for our rights against the few barbaric ccm clans who think they own Tanzania. We can not keep on being abused by these idiot witches.

Tanzania is for Tanzanians and not for Kikwete and few clans. The monster clans under ccm cover should now see how they have disgraced themselves.

Poor Tanzanians! It was reported somewhere that Tanzanians got the lowest IQ ever! Opposition won the election. Full stop

It is said that we have the lowest IQ because we have leaders who have a watermelon for a head.

A group of thieves disguised as representatives of democracy no better than the pirates of the carribean busy building an empire of wealthy few.

They have stolen a lot from us and now they are mocking us.They contribute money for their party and decide to give part of it in buying hospital beds.And they say that they do this in the name of the good Lord almighty.That this is part of their Zaka to the poor.
There is no better humiliation of a human being by another than this.

Don't buy your way out of the topic and have me follow you.
The campaign are over, our problem is THE RESULTS.

Perhaps you know more about what is happening in Zanzibar.Could you share your knowledge please

Strange that you can not find the connection between my post and the thread being discussed.

Strange that you can not find the connection between my post and the thread being discussed.

We are not campaigning any more, we had elections which the OPPOSITION won.In Zanzibar the results were nullfied unconstitutionally and there is an unnecessary anarchy which is on the way to dent peace in the Isles.
Here is where we are at!
So if you wish to be of help please contribute within this framework.

We are not campaigning any more, we had elections which the OPPOSITION won.In Zanzibar the results were nullfied unconstitutionally and there is an unnecessary anarchy which is on the way to dent peace in the Isles.
Here is where we are at!
So if you wish to be of help please contribute within this framework.

We are not campaigning any more

Fair enough! Then JPM is the President.

Why is it so difficult for CUF and Maalim Seif Sharif Hamad to seek the Court's intervention in clarifying Jecha's action?

Fair enough! Then JPM is the President.

Why is it so difficult for CUF and Maalim Seif Sharif Hamad to seek the Court's intervention in clarifying Jecha's action?

CCM have in this very election shown that for them there is neithet neutrality nor objectivity. We saw with our own eyes a judge veing for presidency and you know better the story of the deputy speaker. You saw what NEC did and how the police force responded.
Under such circumstances we will be fools to trust the courts.

Ccm lost . Very few people voted for them but for their personal protections, they have decided to rule against people's will. Will they reign by using the army to infinity?

The son of Jakaya Kikwete, stupidly and arrogantly insulted Tanzanians that they will rule forever and that they will brutally deal with anybody who will stand in their way.

Is time to stand for our rights against the few barbaric ccm clans who think they own Tanzania. We can not keep on being abused by these idiot witches.

Tanzania is for Tanzanians and not for Kikwete and few clans. The monster clans under ccm cover should now see how they have disgraced themselves.
I hope we can avoid their traps in the coming election

Back
Top Bottom