Mohamed Yalu
New Member
- Oct 11, 2017
- 4
- 1
What are those questions??Hello
I am a foreign student and I have a job offer in Swissport Tanzania. Is there one people who can advisor me and answer severals questions please ?
God bless you π !
You just accept that offer,On working conditions, relations between colleagues?
Unless you are not much in need of that job...!!!!!!!I prefer to have the answers before accepting or refusing it.
Kweli ulifanikiwaje kwenda huko nje kusoma "is there one people who can...""Hello
I am a foreign student and I have a job offer in Swissport Tanzania. Is there one people who can advice me and answer several questions please ?
Thanks π !
mkuu..hata Somalia ni Nje ya nchiKweli ulifanikiwaje kwenda huko nje kusoma "is there one people who can...""
Au ulisoma Sudan... π± π± maana huo udhungu π π
Gay? Astagh....Sema kwa kuwa Yeye mwenyewe hajui kiingereza vinginevyo hii komenti yako ungeeditiYou're not understandable gay.
[emoji1] kweli mkuu, ata mimi lugha ya malkia haipandi,.Gay? Astagh....Sema kwa kuwa Yeye mwenyewe hajui kiingereza vinginevyo hii komenti yako ungeediti
Ukifika waambie watuajiri na sisi, maana mtaani vyuma vimekazaHello
I am a foreign student and I have a job offer in Swissport Tanzania. Is there one people who can advice me and answer several questions please ?
Thanks π !
It seemsHello
I am a foreign student and I have a job offer in Swissport Tanzania. Is there one people who can advice me and answer several questions please ?
Thanks π !
Hello
I am a foreign student and I have a job offer in Swissport Tanzania. Is there one people who can advice me and answer several questions please ?
Thanks
Lucky, still a student with Job offer? only posible for foreign student,
Just go ahead sign the offer, it contains all the basics and important for you to know.
km ameleweka vizuri huyo si mtanzania, na kinachoonekana pia kingereza ni lugha ya tatu kwa upande wake, hivyo cha msingi asaidiwe kujibiwa maswali yake tu, na kujua kiingereza haimaanishi kuwa wewe ni msomi, inategemea unatokea wapi na lugha ya kujifunzia huko ulikotoka ni ipiKweli ulifanikiwaje kwenda huko nje kusoma "is there one people who can...""
Au ulisoma Sudan... π± π± maana huo udhungu π π