Swiss President is spending in Tanzania

Geza Ulole

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2009
Just received a credible information Swiss President who was briefly in Nrb to sign agreements to return stolen Kenyan funds in Swissbanks, is in Tanzania too for 10 days.

Out of the 10 days, 5 will be spent in the Serengeti to witness the Greatest Animal Migration on Earth happening only in the Serengeti before spending another 5 days on the whitery powdery sands on the beaches of Zanzibar Island.

CC:

nomasana, sam999, NairobiWalker, hbuyosh, msemakweli, simplemind, Kimweri, Bulldog, MK254, Kafrican, Ngongo, Ab_Titchaz, mtanganyika mpya, JokaKuu, Ngongo, Askari Kanzu, Dhuks, Yule-Msee, waltham, mombasite gabriel, Juakali1980, Boda254, mwaswast, MwendaOmo, Iconoclastes, oneflash, Kambalanick, 1 Africa, saadeque, burukenge, nyangau mkenya, Teen-Upperhill Nairobi, kadoda11

MY TAKE
A leaked information from credible sources confirms of another sitting President's visit to the serengeti NP next week. I hear nyumbu wamegoma kwenda Masai mara mwaka huu! :D

Hahaha!! Politics in Kenya, economy issues in Tanzania.

The Swiss president promised to return billions of Kenyan sh. Compared to spending a week seeing wildlife, I think we got the better deal.
Alafu it's like these presidents are embarrassed of visiting Tanzania. Zote ni 'kimya kimya', meaning it does nothing to market your country.
When they visit Kenya its all over their social media.

The Swiss president promised to return billions of Kenyan sh. Compared to spending a week seeing wildlife, I think we got the better deal.
Alafu it's like these presidents are embarrassed of visiting Tanzania. Zote ni 'kimya kimya', meaning it does nothing to market your country.
Hahaha lamba lolo

Ukishaamka utakuja kugundua baadae. Strategy za Tanzania ni zaidi ya mawazo yenu. We make cash friend, but you get promise. Hahaha!!

Ati what they r embarrased? A reason u keep getting cheap tourists! U know nothing about how to serve billionaires n celebrities club while Tanzania is their home.

Ati what they r embarrased? A reason u keep getting cheap tourists! U know nothing about how to serve billionaires n celebrities club while Tanzania is their home.

We receive very many billionaires for both business and tourism. Richard Branson even built a hotel in the Mara.
Unlike in TZ where they step in 'kimya kimya' and don't help your cause.

Ukishaamka utakuja kugundua baadae. Strategy za Tanzania ni zaidi ya mawazo yenu. We make cash friend, but you get promise. Hahaha!!

Tourism contributes over $6 billion to our GDP per year.
Much more than it does in Tanzania.

So the trend is business in Kenya, holiday in Tanzania.
Sounds like USA and Cuba before they started beefing.
Aa wapii we jibaraguze tu! Zaidi ya kutembelea Kakuma refugee camp hamna chochote Rais wa Uswizi alichofanya Kenya!

10 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom