Spiritual powers

Lavan Island

JF-Expert Member
Oct 24, 2015
Firstly spiritual powers is like a secret science where any thing impossible can be made possible, like when we get sick we go to a doctor to get cured though we don’t know why this happened or why we got sick, then we get cured and again we start living a happy life, Similarly when we are surrounded by bad luck which can be due to bad influences of people around us or may be evil influences etc then through these mystic powers we can take protection and get cured.

2) I have gone through your stars and I will say that your stars are in wrong houses and this shows that you do get affected by others very easily and also you accept negative energies and negative vibrations from others very easily, also as your stars are not strong any type of magic may affect you and this may disturb you a lot and also may affect your business, financial situation and also your personal life, also there are many people who are very jealous of you and as I have said before that as your stars are not so strong that's why you get affected by these evil and wicked people very easily, Also you must have noticed that now any thing good you may try to do never happens but instead opposite only happens and this may trouble you a lot.

Again, I will say that this is a very small problem and can be solved very easily, if you are interested I will prepare a very strong talisman that you will have to wear around your neck, it will start affecting your stars and then slowly as the time will pass you will experience and see lots of changes.

All the black magic affects, evil affects negative vibrations that are around you all will be destroyed and no one will try to harm you or hurt you, also if any one will try to do magic on you then he only will get affected and nothing will happen to you, also no magic will ever be able to harm you or affect you at all.

3) Also I will cast a very strong and powerful MONEY SPELL for you that will make your money stars very strong and powerful so that you will have financial gains and will be successful in every thing where money is concerned. The cost of the MONEY SPELL

I do hope I have answered all your questions. Still, if you may have any more questions you can always email me.