South Sudan regrets Kenya push to deploy foreign troops in Juba

How old are you? I suppose you are in your twenties. Hapa Tanzania ki sheria tulipokua tukimaliza tu form six tuenda jeshini. Wengi tuliohapa ni wanajeshi, mawaziri wetu wote mpaka raisi wetu aliyetoka na aliyopo ni wanajeshi.

tunajua art of war, kwakua tulihudhuria mafunzo hayo. Wewe kaa keyboard andika utakavyo kwakua huna unachojua kuhusu mambo ya kijeshi. Ndani ya East Africa Kenya has the weakest army, jeshi lenu halina war veteran hata mmoja, na vita yenu ya kwanza ni huko Somalia, na hamko alone, kuna Uganda, burundi, na Ethiopia ndio walikua wa kwanza kuingia Somalia.

Kifupi tu, Kuanzia Kagame-rwanda Museven-uganda, Jacob Zuma-south africa, felipe Nyusi-mozambique, Hage Geingob-namibia, kabila-congo, dos santos-angola, mugabe-zimbabwe hii ni list fupi ya maraisi walio madarakani ambao trained Tanzania na magenerals wao trained Tanzania. John Garang-South Sudan, Nkurunzinza-burundi, hata wale mafala waliotaka kumpindua pia trained Tanzania. Na pia hata nnchi nyingi hapo hata maraisi waluopita, magenerals wao.

Fanya research ya nilichokiandika utaelewa JWTZ ni nini katika ukanda huu na Africa in general.

tumefanya mapinduzi kwenye nnchi nyingi sana Africa. Mavi! Wakenya wengi ni mdomo tuu, wakati kila kukicha Al shabab wanawachinja hivyo.

nugu wewe Kenya imeenda peace missions tangu 1970 hata Asia tumeenda na wakenya wanafanya mazoezi pamoja na nchi nene kama USA na Israel from RECCE to RANGERS,GREEN BERETS,AIRFORCE...wote wanafanya mazoezi na USA sasa mtawezana na sisi kweli labda kwa idadi ya maswimbi katika jeshu tu...

.birth day presents nchi za kiarabu/somali hukaa hivyo.. sasa unafikiri hizi nchi ziko na miaka mingapi ya experience?
small.jpg

Wacha kuroboka bwana...Can you please post pictures of our NEW FIGHTER JETS that u referring to here???THE F5s ARE LIKE 50YRS OLD..Here is the truth..TANZANIA IS NOT A LANDLOCKED COUNTRY..we simply don't know their AIR DEFENSE CAPABILITIES..coz no TANZANIAN MILITARY HARDWARE PASSES THRU Kenya..

actually they were sold to Botswana

Wacha kuroboka bwana...Can you please post pictures of our NEW FIGHTER JETS that u referring to here???THE F5s ARE LIKE 50YRS OLD..Here is the truth..TANZANIA IS NOT A LANDLOCKED COUNTRY..we simply don't know their AIR DEFENSE CAPABILITIES..coz no TANZANIAN MILITARY HARDWARE PASSES THRU Kenya..

There's nothing thats's a secret...SATELLITES ARE BEAMING IMAGES FROM SPACE DAY AND NIGHT!...na ndio maana nkasema TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY, Hakuna siri ulimwengu wa sasa tena , any slight movement of hardware ,be it aboard a vessel ,on land or even air is always detected!
A world wide website called SIPRI enters these data....Allies share critical information, how do you know our level of cooperation with US,UK or even France or India, regarding satellite data!

Terrible d**##serrey here!...wengine bado wameshikilia vita vya msituni vya jadi...bla..bla..bla..bla!
Dunia imesonga kasi, wa jana siye wa leo....na wa leo siye wa kesho.

Kenya should stop meddling with South Sudan internal affair. It is important to bear in mind that sustainable peace in South Sudan will be brought by South Sudanese themselves and not by military forces from outside. It is sad that our neighbors to the north are acting so irrational and it seems they don't want to learn from history.

have you given any military support to this region? you know nothing about military operations yet you open the biggest mouth nkt kismayio was the goldmine for the alshabaab how you dare say at the time of the take over alshabaab was ill equipped? you are very ignoramus and how is an army worth its salt just sitting on payroll in a region it considers itself a key member?sit your ass down and shut the f**k up

Sitting on the pay roll? Where are M23 rebels?

There's nothing thats's a secret...SATELLITES ARE BEAMING IMAGES FROM SPACE DAY AND NIGHT!...na ndio maana nkasema TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY TECHNOLOGY, Hakuna siri ulimwengu wa sasa tena , any slight movement of hardware ,be it aboard a vessel ,on land or even air is always detected!
A world wide website called SIPRI enters these data....Allies share critical information, how do you know our level of cooperation with US,UK or even France or India, regarding satellite data!

Terrible d**##serrey here!...wengine bado wameshikilia vita vya msituni vya jadi...bla..bla..bla..bla!
Dunia imesonga kasi, wa jana siye wa leo....na wa leo siye wa kesho.

I get that about satelites...but my point is that Tanzania can acquire military hardware without us in secrecy...they have so many ports..I still waiting for u to post the pictures of our new fighter jets u talked about...

I get that about satelites...but my point is that Tanzania can acquire military hardware without us in secrecy...they have so many ports..I still waiting for u to post the pictures of our new fighter jets u talked about...
Indeed, let him post those pictures so that we can all see what they are!!!

Kenya should stop meddling with South Sudan internal affair. It is important to bear in mind that sustainable peace in South Sudan will be brought by South Sudanese themselves and not by military forces from outside. It is sad that our neighbors to the north are acting so irrational and it seems they don't want to learn from history.
Kenya has invested alot in material, materiel and man hours in the creation of SSudan. The era of looking the other way while your neighbor descends into anarchy is LOOONG gone. Especially in Africa. The costs of having a failed state are very costly to bear on all its neighbours. As it stands, all indications are that the locals cannot solve their problems, so they MUST accept intervention. Many are the times we all sit and wonder what we could have done at the opportune moment in our personal and public lives, when confronted with a intractable scenario. If 2 years from today, the whole of SSudan is burning and TZ has to shoulder part of the burden of sheltering refugees, am sure you will be asking yourself "What did Kenya do to stem the slide? ". Well, we have to do something, and this is perfectly legitimate and rational. When the players in a dispute are military, you send a military intervention, not flowers and chocolate. When the game turns diplomatic, you do the reverse i.e send diplomats. Kapish?

Curious you don't mention the role of Rwanda and Ethiopia, you only see Kenya.

You still do not get it!....Tanzania hana ubavu wowote wa kuficha manunuzi ya silaha kuu machoni pa big brother/NATO...hawatengenezi vifaa lazima wazinunue kule nje wazisafirishe, iwe mchana ama usiku....get that into your thick head, hata Iran or N kOrea hata Urusi hudukuliwa /huwa beamed up na NATO satelittes sembuse Bongo hii ya Uswahilini? Afrika nzima, heck dunia nzima except ambao hujitengenezea vifaa/missiles ,satellites na stealth fighters kwa kiwango fulani kama vile NKorea Russia etc.
Pamoja na hayo hata hao watengenezao vinu vya nyuklia na silaha kwa siri hugundulika mara moja na ndio maana sehemu hizi hupigwa kwa ghafla, kama nilivyo kueleza hapo awali anachokifanya Israel ndani ya Syria,Lebanon,Palestine etc.....hata ipo wakati Israel alikuwa tayari kuipiga sehemu ya siri ndani ya Iran, ilichukua msisitizo toka mbabe wake Marekani akaachia.
Bahari ya Shamu ,Gulf of Aden pamoja na Guba la Uajemi (gulf of Aden) Yemen,Misri,Saudi Arabia(oil routes) zachunguzwa sana sana na misatellite....Njia za meli zitiazo nanga kwenye mwambao wa pwani za AM ikiwepo Tanzania yapo kwenye eneo hili.
Hususan njia za bahari zizungukazo Falme za Arabuni/Saudi Arabia yalindwa sana pamoja na OIL ROUTES around her to ensure the oil super tankers smooth passages!

You still do not get it!....Tanzania hana ubavu wowote wa kuficha manunuzi ya silaha kuu machoni pa big brother/NATO...hawatengenezi vifaa lazima wazinunue kule nje wazisafirishe, iwe mchana ama usiku....get that into your thick head, hata Iran or N kOrea hata Urusi hudukuliwa /huwa beamed up na NATO satelittes sembuse Bongo hii ya Uswahilini? Afrika nzima, heck dunia nzima except ambao hujitengenezea vifaa/missiles ,satellites na stealth fighters kwa kiwango fulani kama vile NKorea Russia etc.
Pamoja na hayo hata hao watengenezao vinu vya nyuklia na silaha kwa siri hugundulika mara moja na ndio maana sehemu hizi hupigwa kwa ghafla, kama nilivyo kueleza hapo awali anachokifanya Israel ndani ya Syria,Lebanon,Palestine etc.....hata ipo wakati Israel alikuwa tayari kuipiga sehemu ya siri ndani ya Iran, ilichukua msisitizo toka mbabe wake Marekani akaachia.
Bahari ya Shamu ,Gulf of Aden pamoja na Guba la Uajemi (gulf of Aden) Yemen,Misri,Saudi Arabia(oil routes) zachunguzwa sana sana na misatellite....Njia za meli zitiazo nanga kwenye mwambao wa pwani za AM ikiwepo Tanzania yapo kwenye eneo hili.
Hususan njia za bahari zizungukazo Falme za Arabuni/Saudi Arabia zalindwa sana pamoja na OIL ROUTES around her to ensure the oil super tankers smooth passages!

Hususan njia za bahari zizungukazo Falme za Arabuni/Saudi Arabia zalindwa sana pamoja na OIL ROUTES around her to ensure the oil super tankers smooth passages!

Wee wacha poroja ...weka picha za ndege mypya za kivita ulisema tunayo....wee unatabika maneno blah blah...NATO..blah blah SAUDI ARABIA...So even if the satelites picked up arms shipment..why will they bother to share that info with Kenya? Any arms shipment to Tanzania can not arouse any suspicions at all coz TANZANIA IS NOT A DICTORSHIP REGIME LIKE M7 IS...Sitaki hadithi zako ndefu hapa..atleast back up what u said about us having BRAND NEW FIGHTER JETS..We would have seen them fly past during national holidays..M7 shows off his Russians jets.

JWTZ ndio kitovu cha vita, East, central and Southern Africa. Waulizeni baba na babu zenu maana nyie watoto wa juzi bado mnanuka shombo ya maziwa mtayajua vipi haya mambo?

Wee wacha poroja ...weka picha za ndege mypya za kivita ulisema tunayo....wee unatabika maneno blah blah...NATO..blah blah SAUDI ARABIA...So even if the satelites picked up arms shipment..why will they bother to share that info with Kenya? Any arms shipment to Tanzania can not arouse any suspicions at all coz TANZANIA IS NOT A DICTORSHIP REGIME LIKE M7 IS...Sitaki hadithi zako ndefu hapa..atleast back up what u said about us having BRAND NEW FIGHTER JETS..We would have seen them fly past during national holidays..M7 shows off his Russians jets.

I do not wish to debate with you any further!...go research on your own!

Godspeed!

joint UN force...anyway its commendable..however,you can not deny that you are very inexperienced in matters terrorism
Look at france, the contry that has been fghting terrorists left right and center all over the world.... look what happened to them, in a span of 6 months, they lost (unfortunately) as much civilians as kenya has since going to somalia...

When it comes to fightinh terrorism, No country can actually claim to be good at it untill you actually come to face with an enemy that has declaired jihad on your countrys christians, thats when you can judge if you are expwrienced or not

You are mad and very stupid indeed! It took Kenyan army three years to capture kismayu from ill equipped al shabab and uko hapa waongea mavi juu ya JWTZ.
Three years? Huh, where do you get that from? When KDF set foot in Kismayu, it took only 2 hours ( from 2.00am to 4.00am) for the city to fall. Read news boss.

Back
Top Bottom