Siri Yafichuka: Pep hakumtosa Dinho

Companero

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2008
Hatimaye siri ya nini hasa kilisababisha Ronaldinho Gaucho abwage manyanga Barcelona imefichuka. Kwa muda mrefu, manazi wa kiungo mshereheshaji huyo, kama Gang Chomba, wamekuwa wakidai kwamba Pep Guardiola ndiye aliyemtosa kama alivyomtosa Yaya Toure.

Mkongwe huyo ambaye amegoma kutundika daluga licha ya kiwango chake kuisha, sasa amekiri kwamba tatizo halikuwa Pep bali ni yeye kwa kuwa hakuuweza tena mwendokasi wa Barca. Kila zama na kitabu chake na kila kizazi na mchezaji wake. Hizi sasa ni enzi za Lionel 'Inzi' Messi!

Ronaldinho: Pep Guardiola wanted me to stay at Barcelona

Hii link haina Habari ya Ronaldinho, hebu weka link nyingine mzee

Mkuu vipi, mbona huku kwangu inafunguka poa tu? Re:

Ronaldinho says Pep Guardiola wanted him to stay at Barcelona when he took over as the Catalan club's manager in 2008.

Ronaldinho's fifth and ultimately final season at Barca -- under Frank Rijkaard -- had seen the Brazilian plagued by injuries and facing speculation that he was showing a lack of dedication in training and was enjoying a party lifestyle.

Those were reported to be some of the reasons -- as well as seeking to rejuvenate the squad -- behind Guardiola's apparent decision to let him leave for AC Milan when he was promoted to the role of first-team coach after one year with Barca B.

However, Ronaldinho says the current Manchester City boss was actually hoping he would remain at Camp Nou.

"When Pep arrived in 2008 he asked to see me," Ronaldinho told Mundo Deportivo. "I met with him and he said he wanted me in the team, to stay [at the club] because he was counting on me.

"I appreciated it but I knew that my cycle at Barca had ended and I decided to leave."

Ronaldinho: Pep Guardiola wanted me to stay at Barcelona