mathematics JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 21, 2012 Posts 3,324 Reaction score 1,116 Dec 6, 2012 #1 only @ TSH 250,000/= used but in excellent condition!! -with 3G , wifi , camera with flash etc include : phone , battery , battery cover, charger , usb cable Quantity 3 serious buyer call : 0714-34 59 58 / 0752-85 86 93
only @ TSH 250,000/= used but in excellent condition!! -with 3G , wifi , camera with flash etc include : phone , battery , battery cover, charger , usb cable Quantity 3 serious buyer call : 0714-34 59 58 / 0752-85 86 93
ladyfurahia JF-Expert Member Joined May 10, 2011 Posts 14,758 Reaction score 9,592 Dec 7, 2012 #2 asante
mathematics JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 21, 2012 Posts 3,324 Reaction score 1,116 Dec 10, 2012 Thread starter #3 Re-advertised one phone sold!
mathematics JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 21, 2012 Posts 3,324 Reaction score 1,116 Dec 19, 2012 Thread starter #4 these phones already installed opera mini, no need of the data plan to surf the internet!!
theHAVARD_product JF-Expert Member Joined May 4, 2012 Posts 297 Reaction score 211 Dec 26, 2012 #5 Nice deal. My daughter kaifurahia.
C chaznewa Senior Member Joined Sep 26, 2012 Posts 113 Reaction score 14 Dec 26, 2012 #6 How much Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using JamiiForums
mathematics JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 21, 2012 Posts 3,324 Reaction score 1,116 Dec 26, 2012 Thread starter #7 marango said: How much Click to expand... only TSH 250,000/=
Qulfayaqul JF-Expert Member Joined Apr 10, 2008 Posts 480 Reaction score 84 Dec 27, 2012 #8 good adverts I like it, at the end of month I will be ok in my pockets, I will check with you if they are still available
good adverts I like it, at the end of month I will be ok in my pockets, I will check with you if they are still available
Raimundo JF-Expert Member Joined May 23, 2009 Posts 13,415 Reaction score 12,627 Dec 27, 2012 #9 mathematics said: only TSH 250,000/= Click to expand... Bado zipo?
mathematics JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 21, 2012 Posts 3,324 Reaction score 1,116 Dec 27, 2012 Thread starter #10 Raymond E said: Bado zipo? Click to expand... yap bado zipo.
mathematics JF-Expert Member Joined Feb 21, 2012 Posts 3,324 Reaction score 1,116 Dec 27, 2012 Thread starter #11 Qulfayaqul said: good adverts I like it, at the end of month I will be ok in my pockets, I will check with you if they are still available Click to expand... you are welcome!
Qulfayaqul said: good adverts I like it, at the end of month I will be ok in my pockets, I will check with you if they are still available Click to expand... you are welcome!