Selling the running company

kassamali

JF-Expert Member
Jan 11, 2010
Many people finds very difficult to start business.Sometimes those who starts business fails to reach their goal due to either experince or whatever the case.For any one who wants to make profits this is the solution.

I am selling my company in Zanzibar I am relocating out of the country.
The company with full management I have a registered company in Zanzibar, all the paperwork for 2015 is done, eg Business License, Management Certificate, all Government Taxes and utilities, Bills are updated and paid on a regular basis. It is fully furnished and functional Hotel, listed as the cleanest B&B and Ranked 3[SUP]th[/SUP] out of 29 B&B's in Stone town Zanzibar according to Trip advisory, Our Score Ratings are around 91% which is excellent, The Hotel is the winner of "Certificate of Excellence for 2015" from Trip Advisory, by any Standards a great achievement. The Hotel is situated on the centre of stone house.13 rooms. The Profit per year is more than 200M .The price is favourable.All the furniture are new imported from Italy and UK. everything will be done legally with the lawyers and in full agreement, We will go to the Tanzania revenue Authority and close our file and open a new file under the new owners Name, and get new certificate of Management from the Commission of Tourism. The new owner can start working at the first day

Only for serious people send me PM

Many people finds very difficult to start business.Sometimes those who starts business fails to reach their goal due to either experince or whatever the case.For any one who wants to make profits this is the solution.

I am selling my company in Zanzibar I am relocating out of the country.
The company with full management I have a registered company in Zanzibar, all the paperwork for 2015 is done, eg Business License, Management Certificate, all Government Taxes and utilities, Bills are updated and paid on a regular basis. It is fully furnished and functional Hotel, listed as the cleanest B&B and Ranked 3[SUP]th[/SUP] out of 29 B&B’s in Stone town Zanzibar according to Trip advisory, Our Score Ratings are around 91% which is excellent, The Hotel is the winner of “Certificate of Excellence for 2015” from Trip Advisory, by any Standards a great achievement. The Hotel is situated on the centre of stone house.13 rooms. The Profit per year is more than 200M .The price is favourable.All the furniture are new imported from Italy and UK. everything will be done legally with the lawyers and in full agreement, We will go to the Tanzania revenue Authority and close our file and open a new file under the new owners Name, and get new certificate of Management from the Commission of Tourism. The new owner can start working at the first day

Only for serious people send me PM

Habary..... Can you send me some photos and details whatsapp 0713774746

Back
Top Bottom