Reli ya SGR ya Kenya kuwa ya umeme ndani ya miaka 4

CdMfywzWwAAJntW.jpg

New Terminal at Dar Aiport (JNIA)
IMGS0224.JPG

JNIA+1.jpg

IMG_20160910_122149.jpg

IMG_20160910_122147.jpg

JNIA+2.jpg
Mbona inamkao wa Moi International Airport Mombasa?? Ilivyofanya vibyongo kwenye paa???

Moi_International_Airport.jpg

This is from your own source. Not Tz keep on saying this my friend. I trust this source more than you.

The Kenyatta Family Land Enough To Settle 20 Million Kenyans
HAve you read it yourself... I have just broken it down for you and then you are bringing me the link that has the info which I already mentioned and you are saying you don't belive

Okay it’s not Uhuru’s commission, but his is an act of omission by not sharing the loot. 5 decades after the hoarding, he still sits on the commodity. His land is still home to squatters, who are just asking for a “quarter of an acre for the squatter” out of his half a million acres.

Kenyatta family land-half a million acres- can supply 4 million families with an eighth of a plot. If each family has an average of 5 members per family that’s 20 million Kenyans out of 30 million Kenyans.
The Kenyatta Family Land Enough To Settle 20 Million Kenyans

How many are?
I assume you went to school and since you are able to comment then you have a working knowledge of using the internet so you can google how to convert acres to square kilometers or vice versa,
You don't have to bilive whatever I say, you just have to believe the maths....

Kenya's total land mass is 580,000 sq km

500,000 acres of Kenyatta's land is 2000 sq km

(2000/580,000) *100% = 0.3%

0.3 is the percentage of land that the Kenyatta's own out of the total land area of kenya..... There are other queit people like Biwot who own that amour of land in australia

I assume you went to school and since you are able to comment then you have a working knowledge of using the internet so you can google how to convert acres to square kilometers or vice versa,
You don't have to bilive whatever I say, you just have to believe the maths....

Kenya's total land mass is 580,000 sq km

500,000 acres of Kenyatta's land is 2000 sq km

(2000/580,000) *100% = 0.3%
So, you want to tell me 2000sq m of land can be occupied by 20mm people? If yes, it means every person can occupy 0.0001sq m of land ie 2000sq÷20mm people.

March 24, 2017
Nairobi, Kenya

Kenyans still have a few months to enjoy a faster railway system set for June 2017
SGR PROGRESS UPDATE we are the best ?! After South Africa and Morocco !

Source: KTN News Kenya

So, you want to tell me 2000sq m of land can be occupied by 20mm people? If yes, it means every person can occupy 0.0001sq m of land ie 2000sq÷20mm people.
Why not kwani wale squatters wa kibera wanakaa kwa area ya ukubwa gani?

Kenyatta is in possession of over half of productive land in Kenya meaning fertile land.

Back
Top Bottom