Relationships will drain you as a man

Do u know how the process of penis erection happen?

Sent from my TECNO LC6a using JamiiForums mobile app
Yeeeh i do,, that's why i was askn my self what's the relationship between parasympathetic reflex n neurons zake na emptiness of the stomach

Au zile vascular spaces za penis kuwa filled na blood au outflow ya blood zinahusikaje na fullness of emptiness of our bellies

Unataka kutupiga au

Yeeeh i do,, that's why i was askn my self what's the relationship between parasympathetic reflex n neurons zake na emptiness of the stomach

Au zile vascular spaces za penis kuwa filled na blood au outflow ya blood zinahusikaje na fullness of emptiness of our bellies

Unataka kutupiga au

Kwa iyo msee unasema ukiwa na njaa jogoo hapandi mtungu...?

Huenda ukawa na male dysfunctional halafu unasingizia NJAA.

Unataka kutupiga au
You dont get the big picture.

For example; for a person to die, the heart must cease pumping blood and therefore stop blood circulation in the body, is that right? Yeah it is right.

Now, for those who die of hunger, the emptiness of their stomachs zinahusikaje na flow of blood hadi moyo uache kusuma damu? Maana kwa jinsi ulivyojibu, ni kana kwamba chakula tumboni hakihusiki kwa namna yeyote na mzunguko wa damu, ulifaulu kweli biology au na wewe unataka kutupiga?

This is a fact we have to accept, a man in a relationship (especially in modern times) has already limited his potential. A woman will drain you financially, emotionally & mentally. It's the harsh reality wr have to accept...
All of this happens because one or few females wouldn't keep their mouth shut and Ego in check and decided to rebel against men with no plan B.

Now they make marriage looking like a terrible place to be and being single a depressing and depriving life moment of all.

You dont get the big picture.

For example; for a person to die, the heart must cease pumping blood and therefore stop blood circulation in the body, is that right? Yeah it is right.

Now, for those who die of hunger, the emptiness of their stomachs zinahusikaje na flow of blood hadi moyo uache kusuma damu? Maana kwa jinsi ulivyojibu, ni kana kwamba chakula tumboni hakihusiki kwa namna yeyote na mzunguko wa damu, ulifaulu kweli biology au na wewe unataka kutupiga?
so ukiwa una starve ndo jogoo hapandi mtungi?? Ukifa na njaa means u don't have enough energy to run your body,, umetumia the whole glucose, fat and protein zimeisha.?

Hapa tuanongelea mtu akiwa na njaa,,, just a normal response ya mazoea ya muda wa kula uliojiwekea,,, hatuongelei starvation

Back
Top Bottom