Rais Magufuli aendelea kutoa mafunzo kwa viongozi wa Afrika

joto la jiwe

JF-Expert Member
Sep 4, 2017
Magufuli Refuses Another 'Forced' Term as he Vows to Respect the Constitution

President John Pombe Magufuli of Tanzania has finally come out clear to make a decision after Tanzanian parliament deliberated on extending Magufuli's term in office after he completes his second term in the upcoming elections.

Pombe has refused the Parliament's move to extend his term in office. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Chama Cha Mapinduzi's ally Mohamed Keissy had earlier caused an uproar among Tanzanians after he made an announcement that Parliament was to extend Magufuli's term. His declaration was supported by the speaker of Tanzanian government, Hon Job Ndagau among other MPs in the Parliament.

Magufuli has now come out to clear the air on the controversial topic affirming that he will obey and respect the constitution and pave way for the next successor at there end of his term. He further urged Tanzanians to pray for him so that he doesn't become arrogant and think otherwise.

"I would like to finish my term as per the constitution and pave way from another successor as stated in our constitution," Magufuli said.

The reports of extending his term in office had earlier brought mixed reactions from Tanzanians. Some sided with the opinion while others were pessimistic of Magufuli individualizing the presidency.

=======

MY TAKE: Kule kwa Jirani kuna mpango madhubuti wa kuhakikisha jamaa anakua waziri mkuu 2022.

Kenya hata Wabunge hawawezi kuitikia ujinga wa kumpa mtu muhura wa tatu, leave alone Uhuru agreeing or refusing.

Kenya hata Wabunge hawawezi kuitikia ujinga wa kumpa mtu muhura wa tatu... leave alone Uhuru agreeing or refusing...
Hahahaha, kila siku tunasikia wanasiasa wenu wakipendekeza Uhuru aongezewe muda, au awe waziri mkuu baada 2022, Martha Karua amekua akipinga kwa nguvu zote.

Nimeona mahali wameanzisha kampeni ya "Uhuru is Too Young to Retire"
Uhuru hajawahi kutoka hadharani kukanusha au kuwakemea hao wanaoanzisha hiyo kampeni, mwisho utasikia anasema" sikupenda ila wananchi wenyewe ndio wameamua ", kama alivyofanya Kagame.

Hahahaha, kila siku tunasikia wanasiasa wenu wakipendekeza Uhuru aongezewe muda, au awe waziri mkuu baada 2022, Martha Karua amekua akipinga kwa nguvu zote.
Tell me one sitting MP or Senator saying that.

Sasa siku hizi imekua ukifanya jambo la kawaida kama kuretire kulingana na katiba inakuani mfano wa kuigwa? watu wengine mmekosa kazi

Sasa siku hizi imekua ukifanya jambo la kawaida kama kuretire kulingana na katiba inakuani mfano wa kuigwa? watu wengine mmekosa kazi
Kuna wakati lazima ukubal ...niviongoz wangap wanagoma kutoka madarakn Afrika tena bila kujal kukubalik au kuto kubalika....na hili lilikuwa km kasumba kwa nchi za Aftika...kwan ukikubal unapungukiw nn...truth must stand still

Mkuu ndio tulipofikia sasa!
Watu wanampongeza magufuri kwa kukubali kulinda katiba.

Chama tawala kulinda katiba imekua kama ombi.
Hii ni kutokana na historia ya Afrika, hahasa East Afrika, Burundi, DRC, Rwanda na Uganda, sasa kama wenzako wengi waliokuzunguka wanaugua ugonjwa wa kuambukiza, na ikatokea wewe umepona, japo ni haki yako kupona, lakini lazima ujiulize iweje wengine wanaumwa lakini wewe huumwi?, lazima ujipongeze.

Hii ni kutokana na historia ya Afrika, hahasa East Afrika, Burundi, DRC, Rwanda na Uganda, sasa kama wenzako wengi waliokuzunguka wanaugua ugonjwa wa kuambukiza, na ikatokea wewe umepona, japo ni haki yako kupona, lakini lazima ujiulize iweje wengine wanaumwa lakini wewe huumwi?, lazima ujipongeze.
Umeelewa nilicho andika?

i follow, Atwoli and Murathe have been pushing that shit..
are those common men?
are those Mps or Senators ?
Why should be MPs or Senators, it is a debate within Kenya, remember always a motion starts from one or two people before it is picked by majority, remember Atwoli is very powerful man than ten MPs or twenty senators

Why should be MPs or Senators, it is a debate within Kenya, remember always a motion starts from one or two people before it is picked by majority, remember Atwoli is very powerful man than ten MPs or twenty senators
Nobody will offer Uhuru another term. Kenyan politicians are very greedy, and that has saved us from lifetime Presidents.. Right now they are already planning for the next government

Magufuli Refuses Another 'Forced' Term as he Vows to Respect the Constitution

President John Pombe Magufuli of Tanzania has finally come out clear to make a decision after Tanzanian parliament deliberated on extending Magufuli's term in office after he completes his second term in the upcoming elections.

Pombe has refused the Parliament's move to extend his term in office. View pictures in App save up to 80% data.

Chama Cha Mapinduzi's ally Mohamed Keissy had earlier caused an uproar among Tanzanians after he made an announcement that Parliament was to extend Magufuli's term. His declaration was supported by the speaker of Tanzanian government, Hon Job Ndagau among other MPs in the Parliament.

Magufuli has now come out to clear the air on the controversial topic affirming that he will obey and respect the constitution and pave way for the next successor at there end of his term. He further urged Tanzanians to pray for him so that he doesn't become arrogant and think otherwise.

"I would like to finish my term as per the constitution and pave way from another successor as stated in our constitution," Magufuli said.

The reports of extending his term in office had earlier brought mixed reactions from Tanzanians. Some sided with the opinion while others were pessimistic of Magufuli individualizing the presidency.

=======

MY TAKE: Kule kwa Jirani kuna mpango madhubuti wa kuhakikisha jamaa anakua waziri mkuu 2022.
Is he talking about the current constitution? If not clear, even when he extends, it will be according to the changed constitution. He has to say the clause in the constitution will never change before he finishes his second term in the office.

Is he talking about the current constitution? If not clear, even when he extends, it will be according to the changed constitution. He has to say the clause in the constitution will never change before he finishes his second term in the office.
How many constitutions does Tanzania has?

How many constitutions does Tanzania has?
English correction first: it should be ''... does Tanzania have?''
At the moment Tanzania has one, but it has so many amendments and possibly could be amended. So, my point is that he has to say that the term in office duration will not change.

Back
Top Bottom