Peter Drury Next week when MAN CITY play ARSENAL

Matanga

JF-Expert Member
Nov 13, 2019
Good evening and welcome back, it's me Peter Drury alongside Jim Beglin. It's been 3 months of anguish to the world, but today we're here to witness the same anguish on Arsenal. We all know the full time result, we're just here to witness Man City Sacrifice Arsenal to the gods.

Good evening and welcome back, it's me Peter Drury alongside Jim Beglin. It's been 3 months of anguish to the world, but today we're here to witness the same anguish on Arsenal. We all know the full time result, we're just here to witness Man City Sacrifice Arsenal to the gods.
akifunga bernado sasaaa utasikia *Bernadooooooooooo... He shoots and scores in styleeee... Arsenal are still in their own league and races against big teamss.... They are in a good way to loose again today*

Hawezi sema ujinga wa dizaini hii, usimfananishe na wale wa tz.

Back
Top Bottom