Parliament of Tanzania is not serious..

sexologist

JF-Expert Member
Dec 5, 2010
Hello Jf members..

Am followng tha Tz general assembly nw thru tha local tv.. Smhw am disapointd by the weak, funny and comic partcpation in the assembly.. If ur watchng u cn easly figr it out that the assembly is too chldsh, nt the Speaker nor the memberz.. Sm mpz are raisng very sensble materz bt tha response frm ministerz are irrelevant, non logcal and smtyms just comic.. I cn foresee the destiny of tz people that lyz on tha hands of ths mps is jeopardzd..

At last we'l gat 2 witnes the fightng among tha memberz, if necesary steps ar nt taken..
My take; Mps shuld refresh their mind and realzng their potential to the society..

When you compare with the Kenyan parliament, ours is a mockery!

it is quite sure, u cant compare our with Kenya. La kwetu liko na wabunge bongolala wengi tu..

Unategemea nini wakati kwenye kampeni zao badala ya kuelezea sera za nchi, matatizo ya wananchi na muono (vision) wao kama wabunge walikuwa busy kucheza kiduku akiongozwa na Malraw, chegge, diamond, dokii na flora mbasha

Hello Jf members..

Am followng tha Tz general assembly nw thru tha local tv.. Smhw am disapointd by the weak, funny and comic partcpation in the assembly.. If ur watchng u cn easly figr it out that the assembly is too chldsh, nt the Speaker nor the memberz.. Sm mpz are raisng very sensble materz bt tha response frm ministerz are irrelevant, non logcal and smtyms just comic.. I cn foresee the destiny of tz people that lyz on tha hands of ths mps is jeopardzd..
At last we'l gat 2 witnes the fightng among tha memberz, if necesary steps ar nt taken..
My take; Mps shuld refresh their mind and realzng their potential to the society..

no one is eager to see the country is developing, they are all fighting for their survival.ndo tulivo.I congratulate you Mbumbumbu for your nice english but pls try to correct your spellings to make it more grammer and formal since the matter we are discussing hereto is very serious.

Most if not all of them are in the parliament for personal gains. One day yes!

Unategemea nini wakati kwenye kampeni zao badala ya kuelezea sera za nchi, matatizo ya wananchi na muono (vision) wao kama wabunge walikuwa busy kucheza kiduku akiongozwa na Malraw, chegge, diamond, dokii na flora mbasha

mmmh!

Hayo ni matunda ya viti maalum vya CCM, mtu hana changamoto yoyote, anaingia bungeni kwa kuwa tu ni hawara wa kigogo fulani wa chama, si kwa kuangalia elimu au sifa za uwakilishi.

Hayo ni matunda ya viti maalum vya CCM, mtu hana changamoto yoyote, anaingia bungeni kwa kuwa tu ni hawara wa kigogo fulani wa chama, si kwa kuangalia elimu au sifa za uwakilishi.

jamani mimi kwa hasira nitalia kwa sauti kuu!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom