Opposition parties leaders have become development opposers

The
Tunahitaji sera zinazo eleweka sisi sio watoto wadogo, taifa letu Lipo nyuma kimaendeleo, alafu unatutangazia sera ya kuwaomba world bank wazuie mkopo. Hatutaki mambo ya kitoto bhana, tunahitaji vitu vya maana, twambie sera za kuleta maendeleo ya taifa mfano tusikie siku moja kuna kiongozi wa upinzani ameiandikia barua nchi fulani kuiomba msaada wa fedha za kujenga vyuo vya ufundi Tanzania nzima au tusikie kiongozi fulani wa upinzani ameiandikia barua benki ya dunia kuiomba fedha za kujengea vituo vya utafiti wa bidhaa zinazo weza kutengenezwa viwandani. Hayo ndio maeneo muhimu tunayo Hitaji kwasasa, ukifanya kama hayo nani atakaye kunyima kura basi, hata kama ukinyimwa basi Mungu atakulipa lakini sio kupita maeneo ambayo wenzako wameyatafuta. These kind of leaders are leaders who lack leadership skills. Go and lead leadership skills msije mkawa mnapeanaga vyeo bila kufanya assessment. Sasa mnalisaliti taifa letu.
je unajuwa maana ya motisha kwa mtu yeyote kwa nchi yake ww unafungwa jela kwa kesi za kubambikiwa unategemea mtu huyo atakuwa na furaha unasema unataka maendeleo kuna mbunge wa katavi wa upinzani alizuiliwa kuingia hospital kupeleka misaada kwa wagonjwa je unafikiri kwa ukaburu huu wa ccm upinzani unaweza kutengeneza chuo cha ufundi na kikakosa usajili

We Tanzanian have to think broadly the role of opposition parties leaders for the development of our nation. We sincerely love opposition parties and their leaders, but these leaders have changed. Now they have stood far away from our nation interests, they have stood far away from us development lovers. This is shame of having the brain which can not think before taking an action.

We call lack of wisdom. Having a leader who can not process things in his brain and analyse by using SWORT analysis technique it's like having a blind leader who his heart and brain has no ability to see. Totally have negative vision about the nation, and if we would give him a power for really he will lead us to the pit. We Tanzania we will stand together for the development of our nation. No one man with a sane mind could accuse or talk badly his or her house to his or her neighbourhood.

Basi kama ndio hivyo ilivyo, Rais Magufuli anatosha kwasasa kuleta mabadiriko ya kweli Tanzania, kwasababu ya utendaji wake wa kazi. Rais Magufuli anafanya kazi kwa nguvu zake zote na kwa bidii sana, anajituma, for really he deserves to be the president of Tanzania and the whole Africa, his part Chama Cha Mapinduzi deserves to win the election again and again.

I can say that for CCM leaders and members have high level of integrity than Opposite parties members. We folks, we people we will vote for CCM ever and ever again and again. We do not need the kind of parties which do not have development strategies, no positive vision, development opposers. It has finally reversed nowdays opposition parties to become development opposers. This is shame

What shame are they these opposition parties folks. They do not need development, in their minds they have claimed that politics is a controversy or argumentative that is why they usually think to argue or criticise negatively if not to controve. They should to change their kids minds, by altering their altitude. They want us to believe that our lovely president is going against the constitution while themselves they are breaking our consitution and they are still going against our constitution words.

Going to the other nation which is not our nation and start accusing our nation and our lovely leaders is an evel and totally you are going against our constitution. Some of opposition part leaders they swore before the parliament speaker that " I hereby certify that, I will be loyal to the United Republic of Tanzania and serve it wholeheartedly, and that, I will preserve and defend the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, in accordance with the law enacted, Oh God help me".

That is shame LOL, for pretending to people that they have particular moral beliefs while they are the first charmer, deceiver and hypocrisy. They have already forgotten their swear and the constitution. I could say that you have started early to break the constitution and if we would decide to give you the power you will continue to break. We love Chama cha Mapinduzi because it has changed. Everything is going right now in Tanzania. And President Magufuli is going to rule again in Tanzania, because he's self-motivated, integrity and honest president in the whole Africa in this century.

Because of that reason, He deserves to win the coming election on October and he will be the President again and again. What I can say is that, opposition parties in Tanzania don't have policies, nor strategies. This show us that they want to lead Tanzania but they do not know what kind of thing they are going to lead because instead of opposing bad things which are or could be done by the ruling government, they have changed and started to oppose development. Opposing development done by fifth Government of President Magufuli had made opposion parties to go perpendicularly with the Tanzanian citizens need.

Tanzania citizens need development, need progress and not propaganda from the mouth without action. We folks, we need better hospitals, better roads, money, fund, because no money no development, electric trains, better education, better communication, better financial services, proper management of natural resources, we need enough electric current to light our homes, roads, villages, and to power our industries, we know that, industries gonna provide us and our future generation employment. All those, I've mentioned have done by President Magufuli. You opposition parties tell us which you could do, than President Magufuli.

We need positive policies which gonna change our communities in Tanzania and not negative one which could bring poverty in Tanzania. Tanzania need progress, always progress, does not move in a straight line, there should be some ups and downs. Our President has promised us industries, then don't rush you have to wait, because you could not construct an industry for one day as you think. Even if, we citizen decide to give you a power to rule our nation, you opposition part, you gonna never bring us development per ones. You will always take number of years.

Kiingereza Kibovu, bora ungeandika kwa Kimatumbi

We Tanzanian have to think broadly the role of opposition parties leaders for the development of our nation. We sincerely love opposition parties and their leaders, but these leaders have changed. Now they have stood far away from our nation interests, they have stood far away from us development lovers. This is shame of having the brain which can not think before taking an action.

We call lack of wisdom. Having a leader who can not process things in his brain and analyse by using SWORT analysis technique it's like having a blind leader who his heart and brain has no ability to see. Totally have negative vision about the nation, and if we would give him a power for really he will lead us to the pit. We Tanzania we will stand together for the development of our nation. No one man with a sane mind could accuse or talk badly his or her house to his or her neighbourhood.

Basi kama ndio hivyo ilivyo, Rais Magufuli anatosha kwasasa kuleta mabadiriko ya kweli Tanzania, kwasababu ya utendaji wake wa kazi. Rais Magufuli anafanya kazi kwa nguvu zake zote na kwa bidii sana, anajituma, for really he deserves to be the president of Tanzania and the whole Africa, his part Chama Cha Mapinduzi deserves to win the election again and again.

I can say that for CCM leaders and members have high level of integrity than Opposite parties members. We folks, we people we will vote for CCM ever and ever again and again. We do not need the kind of parties which do not have development strategies, no positive vision, development opposers. It has finally reversed nowdays opposition parties to become development opposers. This is shame

What shame are they these opposition parties folks. They do not need development, in their minds they have claimed that politics is a controversy or argumentative that is why they usually think to argue or criticise negatively if not to controve. They should to change their kids minds, by altering their altitude. They want us to believe that our lovely president is going against the constitution while themselves they are breaking our consitution and they are still going against our constitution words.

Going to the other nation which is not our nation and start accusing our nation and our lovely leaders is an evel and totally you are going against our constitution. Some of opposition part leaders they swore before the parliament speaker that " I hereby certify that, I will be loyal to the United Republic of Tanzania and serve it wholeheartedly, and that, I will preserve and defend the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, in accordance with the law enacted, Oh God help me".

That is shame LOL, for pretending to people that they have particular moral beliefs while they are the first charmer, deceiver and hypocrisy. They have already forgotten their swear and the constitution. I could say that you have started early to break the constitution and if we would decide to give you the power you will continue to break. We love Chama cha Mapinduzi because it has changed. Everything is going right now in Tanzania. And President Magufuli is going to rule again in Tanzania, because he's self-motivated, integrity and honest president in the whole Africa in this century.

Because of that reason, He deserves to win the coming election on October and he will be the President again and again. What I can say is that, opposition parties in Tanzania don't have policies, nor strategies. This show us that they want to lead Tanzania but they do not know what kind of thing they are going to lead because instead of opposing bad things which are or could be done by the ruling government, they have changed and started to oppose development. Opposing development done by fifth Government of President Magufuli had made opposion parties to go perpendicularly with the Tanzanian citizens need.

Tanzania citizens need development, need progress and not propaganda from the mouth without action. We folks, we need better hospitals, better roads, money, fund, because no money no development, electric trains, better education, better communication, better financial services, proper management of natural resources, we need enough electric current to light our homes, roads, villages, and to power our industries, we know that, industries gonna provide us and our future generation employment. All those, I've mentioned have done by President Magufuli. You opposition parties tell us which you could do, than President Magufuli.

We need positive policies which gonna change our communities in Tanzania and not negative one which could bring poverty in Tanzania. Tanzania need progress, always progress, does not move in a straight line, there should be some ups and downs. Our President has promised us industries, then don't rush you have to wait, because you could not construct an industry for one day as you think. Even if, we citizen decide to give you a power to rule our nation, you opposition part, you gonna never bring us development per ones. You will always take number of years.
We do not need polices of uncertainties established behind cameras

Hivi hauhisi kuwa tayari ndani ya mawazo yako umejaza negativity, na hapa umeonyesha hadharani kabisa kwamba upo kinyume na serikali ya awamu ya tano, but today, even if you don't accept my ideas, the truth will remain to be the truth. Wapinzani wa Tanzania ni wabaguzi sana mnataka kuwagawa wananchi wa Tanzania kwa kutumia vyama. We don't need part discrimination in our nation. Subirini muda wenu ufike, huu utawala sio wa vyama vyenu, mbona mnashindwa kufuata katiba huku mnajifanya kufuata katiba. Kwanini mnaingilia mambo yasiyo wahusu.
Nilichoandika umekisoma na kukielewa au umeandika bila ya kujua nilichoandika! Mimi nilivyoandika Magufuli amethubutu kuliko hao wengine kwako siipendi awamu ya tano! Ndiyo sababu nimesema jifunze kupambanua mambo kabla ya kuandika.
Mwisho achana na kiingereza naona unajaribu kunishawishi nikuone kuwa unao uwezo wa kupambanua mambo kumbe sivyo.

Tunahitaji sera zinazo eleweka sisi sio watoto wadogo, taifa letu Lipo nyuma kimaendeleo, alafu unatutangazia sera ya kuwaomba world bank wazuie mkopo. Hatutaki mambo ya kitoto bhana, tunahitaji vitu vya maana, twambie sera za kuleta maendeleo ya taifa mfano tusikie siku moja kuna kiongozi wa upinzani ameiandikia barua nchi fulani kuiomba msaada wa fedha za kujenga vyuo vya ufundi Tanzania nzima au tusikie kiongozi fulani wa upinzani ameiandikia barua benki ya dunia kuiomba fedha za kujengea vituo vya utafiti wa bidhaa zinazo weza kutengenezwa viwandani. Hayo ndio maeneo muhimu tunayo Hitaji kwasasa, ukifanya kama hayo nani atakaye kunyima kura basi, hata kama ukinyimwa basi Mungu atakulipa lakini sio kupita maeneo ambayo wenzako wameyatafuta. These kind of leaders are leaders who lack leadership skills. Go and lead leadership skills msije mkawa mnapeanaga vyeo bila kufanya assessment. Sasa mnalisaliti taifa letu.
Tunahitaji sera zinazo dumu zisizo badilika badilika ili tuweze kupanga. sera za nyuma ya mikamera hazina tija

Ni aibu kubwa sana taifa kubwa kama Tanzania lenye uwezo wa kununua madreamliner nane cash, Leo tuanze kubebembeleza kimkopo cha tilioni moja kwa mabeberu wakati tra wanaweza kuikusanya kwa wiki mbili tu.
Tena sana pia wanatuletea hela zingine wanakuja kuangalia wanyama wakali na wapole na wajinga km nyumbu

Mr Wilinasi Petroleum bear with me. Let me be frank with you. Umesukumwa na muhemko wa kisiasa.

Your article is the worst I have ever read. Your English and content are poor:
Shaaban Robert aliasa kwenye moja ya vitabu vyake kuwa ". . . titi la mama ni tamu . . . "

Poke ndugu yetu.

Mr Wilinasi Petroleum bear with me. Let me be frank with you. Umesukumwa na muhemko wa kisiasa.

Shaaban Robert aliasa kwenye moja ya vitabu vyake kuwa ". . . titi la mama ni tamu . . . "

Poke ndugu yetu.
Poke badala ya pole, Kati ya English poor na kiswahili poor yupi poor?

Poke ndugu yetu.
Sikuja kutangaza kiingereza changu kizuri Bali kufikisha ujumbe kuwa upinzani wa Tanzania ni wa kitoto hauna sera za kutushawishi sisi wananchi umebaki unagombana na uongozi uliopo madarakani kuyazuia yale mazuri wanayoyafanya.

Sikuja kutangaza kiingereza changu kizuri Bali kufikisha ujumbe kuwa upinzani wa Tanzania ni wa kitoto hauna sera za kutushawishi sisi wananchi umebaki unagombana na uongozi uliopo madarakani kuyazuia yale mazuri wanayoyafanya.
Mazuri ya mhe Joseph Pombe Magufuli yanaonekana na yako wazi. Ila mtu akinitaka nifafanue mambo mazuri ni yapi hataridhika na jibu langu labda mitazamo yetu iwe inafanana.

Ndiyo maana si haramu kwa wapinzani kupinga baadhi ya mambo kutokana na mitazamo yao. Aidha, ni haki yao kikatiba kuwepo.

Back
Top Bottom