Open letter to Tanzanians

GazetiHuru

Jul 3, 2015
OPEN LETTER TO TANZANIANS

Dear
Today everything comes under the laws of competition and the survival of the fittest where the powerful feed upon the powerless. As a consequence, masses of the people find themselves excluded and marginalized: without work,without possibilities,without any means of escape .Human beings are themselves considered consumer goods to be used and then discarded .Remember a political society endures when it seeks , as a vocation , to satisfy common needs by stimulating the growth of all its members especially those in situations of Greater vulnerability or risk :refere scandals of ESCROW, MEREMETA,EPA et-cetera under the rulling part CCM.

Dear,mercy is the most empowering ,liberating and transformative when it is directed at the underserving. The people who haven't earned it like Mr LOWASSA under RICHMOND scandal, who hasn't even sought of it ,is the most meaningful recepient of our COMPASSION.
These words remind us that the Lord's most powerful message is MERCY (As it happened to.Mr Lowassa under UKAWA over RICHMOND scandal).That means welcoming the stranger empathy from refugee who flees war torn lands to the immigrant who leaves home in search of a better life (lowassa"i dislike poverty")

If you are rooting for the president candidate LOWASSA to fail, no matter how much it harms the country, economy or the begining of equal rights please stop calling yourself "MZALENDO"
When i look at Mr lowassa i can simply say "He survived because fire inside him burned brighter than the fire around CCM" and that's why HE QUITED CCM and joined UKAWA and then he said HE WAS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN.

Now, under the current CCM even if every one worked hard and went to collage, someone would still need to make our VITUMBUA ,stock down on them and assuming they deserve to live in poverty.
The current political situation and economy are really both two sides of the same coin. If we cannot sustain the POLITICAL WEAKNESS of CCM by VOTING FOR UKAWA then we cannot SUSTAIN OURSSELVES. The next time someone (CCM) tells you THEY GOT RICH THROUGH HARD WORK ASK THEM "WHOSE?"

At last, i'm proud to stand with planned nationalhood . I will never stop fighting to protect the ability and right of every TANZANIA CITIZEN to make his/her own HEALTH DECISION FOR BETTER FUTURE.
THANKS
Yours
Godwill Sanga
Tanzanian
+255756979566
2015 september

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom