Ninahisi trainer wa gym anamtaka mke wangu, tusaidiane wale wake zenu wanaoenda gym. I smell something fishy

Countrywide

JF-Expert Member
Mar 2, 2015
I am very stressed about and suspicious of my wife with her gym trainer mara sijui mwalimu. I have no other place to turn for advice. I appreciate that what im about to say could be construed as a typically male response to what others might feel is really nothing.

They obviously get on very well, they keep texting each other mara sijui ukiamka ruka kamba saa 12 asubuhi wtf. I found out by chance and it took a lot of courage to confront her, not wanting to be seen as unreasonable and jealous kwa kuwa nampenda na kumuamini sana.

She denied there was anything going on between them. Her explanation was that they do training together and nothing else.

The texting was just banter between friends, she said, even though he was telling her lots of personal things which one would only share with very close friends.

However, she agreed the texting was at times too personal and it would stop.

My wife was frank with me for a while but I sense that they have started contacting each other again or has it ever stopped?

I have tried to see things her way but it is not easy

Can a man have an innocent friendship with a beautiful married woman?

And as a person, does not care about any consequences?

I will have to tell him to keep out of my wife, vinginevyo nitaamfanya kitu kibaya sana.

Humu akina Msukuma wapo wengi sana, tumia kiswahili akina Mwinyigogo na kauzeni wachangie.

Ila tu ukweli mchungu mkeo kashatoambwa na huyu jamaa wa mazoezi, hao jamaa wanawakaza sana wake zenu. Unampeleka gym?!

Nunua kinu na gunia zima la mahindi akoboe kwa mikono, mnalea wake kama mayai.

Kwanza huko ni kumpeleka kufanya umalaya tu. Mpige marufuku akigoma ujue anatiana huko.

Nilishawahi kuwa gym trainer some two years back. Trust me! Nilikula sana wake za watu... I was like a gigolo nilikua nahudumiwa and they obeyed my command! Mpaka nilipokuja kupata kazi na kukosa mda wa kwenda gym ndipo nilipoacha!

Kuna baadhi ya wanawake bado nawala ingawa sio kwa sana kama kipindi kile naenda gym

Nilichojifunza most of these gym trainers ni wale washkaji wasiokua na shule au ajila za kuwaingizia kipato. Kwahyo wanajaza body na kukaa gym kwa mgongo wa kua ma trainer huku wakiwaseduce akina mama wenye pesa zao wawahudumie.

In short gym trainers ni marioo waliochangamka. I beg to be differed..

Confronting her without any proof was a technical error to begin with.

You'd have gathered enough evidence before making your move.

That would have caught them by surprise. Otherwise you've given them a chance to prepare defense.

Poor you!

I am very stressed about and suspicious of my wife with her gym trainer mara sijui mwalimu. I have no other place to turn for advice. I appreciate that what im about to say could be construed as a typically male response to what others might feel is really nothing.

They obviously get on very well, they keep texting each other mara sijui ukiamka ruka kamba saa 12 asubuhi wtf. I found out by chance and it took a lot of courage to confront her, not wanting to be seen as unreasonable and jealous kwa kuwa nampenda na kumuamini sana.

She denied there was anything going on between them. Her explanation was that they do training together and nothing else.

The texting was just banter between friends, she said, even though he was telling her lots of personal things which one would only share with very close friends.

My wife was frank with me for a while but I sense that they have started contacting each other again or has it ever stopped?

Can a man have an innocent friendship with a beautiful married woman? and as a person, does not care about any consequences? I will have to tell him to keep out of my wife, vinginevyo nitaamfanya kitu kibaya sana.
Mkuu ungetumia Kiswahili ingekuwa vyema au ungeamua kutumia kingereza ili iwe vyema zaidi, hiki kiswakinge chako ni ulimbukeni wa lugha.

Mtu aliyestaarabika huwezi kumkuta anachanganya lugha, huu ni ushamba uliokithiri.

Lini umeanza kutema ng'eng'e? Ukikopi, toa source. Toa attribution.

Can a man have an innocent friendship with a beautiful married woman? and as a person, does not care about any consequences? I will have to tell him to keep out of my wife, vinginevyo nitaamfanya kitu kibaya sana.

Mkuu ungetumia kiswahili ingekuwa vyema au ungeamua kutumia kingereza ili iwe vyema zaidi,hiki kuswakinge chako ni ulimbukeni wa lugha .

Mtu aliyesitarabika huwezi kumkuta anachanganya lugha ,huu Ni ushamba uliokithiri .

Msamehe bure hadithi zingine wana copy.

Yoo, my nigga this be sm fkd up shit. One thing i knw is, that nigga wouldn flirt with your girl if she diddnt let him do that first. She didnt set the boundaries from the beggining.

My advice, one, talk to her about it and let her know that if she can do that then she should know u can do it too if i want to. Two, go with her to the gym and let him see that she is taken.

Three, start working out too. Every girl likes a well packed man, in her mind she anticipates how he is gonna rearrange her guts while making love to her. Get on the treadmill, eat right, lift weights, make her jealous too.

Four, spend time with her, if she is seeking comfort and validation from outsiders then its obvious that she aint gettin that from you. Compliment her, encourage her, take her out on dates, make it like u r starting to date her right now and all that.

Five, show her that you are confident enough as a man, sont be a sissy jus because she is entertaining some other nigga.
Six; blow her brains out in bed!

Back
Top Bottom