Nimewasiliana na mwenyekiti wa CRB namna ya kuikabili Yanga jumamosi

1979Magufuli

JF-Expert Member
Feb 20, 2023
Mr Chairman

Am a Simba Fan from Tanzania, an arch rival of Yanga Sports Club which your club is expected to face on Saturday.

I am writing this letter with good intention to inform you that your game against Yanga on Saturday should not be taken for granted.

Yanga have announced through their spokesman that they will make sure, by hooks or crooks they win with a bang against you on Saturday.

I am ready to help you in order to win that match.

Yanga is nothing, they don't have anything, they expect to make use of metaphysics to win the game, so be careful.

Your team has to make sure that they enter in the country with cautions!

Make sure you come with your food, come with your barrel, do agree to board their bus, you have to depend on each and everything.

Last but not least, make sure that you pray for the almighty creator, we as Muslims can not be defeated by witchcraft.

Contact me through mobile phone 0777121234.

Mr Chairman

Am a Simba Fan from Tanzania, an arch rival of Yanga Sports Club which your club is expected to face on Saturday.

I am writing this letter with good intention to inform you that your game against Yanga on Saturday should not be taken for granted.

Yanga have announced through their spokesman that they will make sure, by hooks or crooks they win with a bang against you on Saturday.

Yanga is nothing, they don't have anything, they expect to make use of metaphysics to win the game, so be careful.

Make sure you come with your food, come with your barrel, do agree to board their bus, you have to depend on each and everything.

Last but not least, make sure that you pray for the almighty creator, we as Muslims can not be defeated by witchcraft.

Wewe ni mbumbumbu pro max.

Mr Chairman

Ungeisaidia kwanza timu yako kuepuka kichapo hiki

Attachments

• GCCDLckXUAAvqHI.jpeg.jpg
    GCCDLckXUAAvqHI.jpeg.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 2
Mr Chairman

Kidhungu Cha la 6B.

Mr Chairman

Hiki ni kizungu, kiingereza au lugha gani?

Mr Chairman

Umepatwa na muhaho...!!
Furaha ya 5imba, si kushinda kwa timu yao, hapana..!! Bali ni kuona wengine hawafanikiwi..!! Huu ni umbumbumbu, uchawi, ukolo, utano moja etc