Nafasi za kazi - Ardhi University

M-bongotz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 7, 2010
Employment Opportunities

Ardhi University has vacant positions in the Academic and Administrative cadre. The University subscribes to the policy of an equal opportunity employer and therefore invites applications from candidates who are interested to work in a thriving University environment and have the requisite skills, qualifications and experience for various positions as indicated below:

A: ACADEMIC POSITIONS

I. School of Construction Economics and Management (SCEM)

a) Position: Lecturer (1 post)

Area of Specialization: Phd. Civil Engineering or related field.

b) Position: Assistant Lecturer (3 Posts)

Area of Specialization: MSc. Civil Engineering or related field.
c) Position: Tutorial Assistant (3 posts)

Areas of Specialization:
i) BSc. Building Survey (Refurbishment and Adaptation) (1 post)
ii) BSc.Civil Engineering or related field (2 posts)
II. School of Real Estates Studies (SRES)

a) Position: Assistant Lecturer (5 posts)

Areas of Specialization:
i) BAF/ B.Com and M.A/ MSc. (Accounting). CPA will be an added advantage (1 post)
ii) BAF/ B.Com/BSc. and MSc./ MBA (Finance) (1 post)
iii) BAF/ B.Com/BSc. and MSc./ MBA (Management Science) (1 post)
iv) LLB and LLM (Land Law, Planning Law or Environmental Law (1post)
v) BA and MA Education (Foreign Languages) (1 post)

b) Position: Tutorial Assistant (10 posts)

Areas of Specialization:
i) Bachelor of Accounting & Finance (2 posts)
ii) Bachelor of Finance & Marketing (1 post)
iii) LLB (Land Law, Planning Law, Environmental Law or Construction Law) (1 post)
iv) LLB ( Commercial Law, Banking, Investment, Capital Market or Insurance Law) (1 post)
v) BSc. Education (Foreign Languages) (2 posts)
vi) BSc. Land Management and Valuation (1 post)
vii) BSc. Information and Communication Technology. Background/Interest in Land /Building programme will be an added advantage. (1post)
viii) BBA (Management)/ BSc. Property& Facilities Management.(1post)

III. School of Urban and Regional Planning (SURP)
a) Position: Assistant Lecturer (1 post)

Areas of Specialization: Masters of Economics (Statistics, Quantitative Methods or Econometrics)
b) Position: Tutorial Assistant (6 posts)

Areas of specialization:
i) BA in Development Studies or Community Development (Social Development Theories/Sociology/Sociology and Development or Labour (3 posts)
ii) BSc. Engineering (Transport Planning or Traffic Management) (1 post)
iii) BSc. Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering (Infrastructure Planning/ Design Management/Infrastructure Economics/Infrastructure Costs and Financing/ Civil Engineering Construction or Housing and Infrastructure Management) (1 post)
iv) LLB (Land Law/ Planning Law/ Principles of Law and Administration (1 post)

IV. School of Architecture and Design (SADE)
a) Position: Assistant Lecturer (1 post)
Area of Specialization: MSc. Architecture (Interior Design or Interior Architecture). Registration with relevant boards will be an added advantage.

V. School of Environmental Science and Technology (SEST)
a) Position: Lecturer (1 post)

Area of Specialization: Phd. in Environmental Engineering

b) Position: Tutorial Assistant (2 posts)

Area of Specialization:
i) BSc. Environmental Engineering (1 post)
ii) BSc. Chemistry and Biology with Education (1 post)

VI. School of Geospatial Sciences and Technology (SGST)
a) Position: Assistant Lecturer (3 posts)

Areas of Specialization:
i) MSc. Mathematics and Statistics or any other related field with GPA of 3.5 and above. Experience in teaching or professional practice will be an
added advantage. (1 post)
ii) MSc. Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/Management Information System or Information Technology.

Experience in teaching or professional practice will be an added advantage. (2 posts)

b) Position: Tutorial Assistant (8 posts)
Areas of Specialization:
i) BSc. Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Software Engineering/
Management Information System or Information Technology (2 post)
ii) BSc. Mathematics and Statistics with GPA of 3.5 and above. (2 posts)
iii) BSc. Geomatics/Geodesy or Geo-informatics or Geomatic Engineering(4posts)

VII. Institute for Human Settlement Studies (IHSS)
a) Position: Assistant Research Fellow (1 post)

Areas of Specialization: MA. Policy Analysis
b) Position: Research Assistant (1 post)

Areas of Specialization: BA. Economics

VIII. The University Library
a) Position: Librarian (1 post)

Areas of Specialization: Phd. in Information Sciences or Library Studies

b) Position: Assistant Library Trainee (1 post)
Areas of Specialization: BA/ BSc. Information Sciences or Library Studies

IX. Centre for Information and Communication Technology (CICT)
a) Position: Lecturer/ Assistant Lecturer (1 post)

Areas of Specialization: Phd./MSc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Sciences or Telecommunication Engineering. Experience in teaching / professional practice will be an added advantage.

B: ACADEMIC/PROFESSIONAL

REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES

General Academic Requirements:

a) Lecturers

Applicants must be holders of Phd. in their respective fields of specialization.

Duties: Successful candidates are expected to;

i. Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate students.

ii. Conduct research and publish in their areas of specialization.

iii. Carry out consultancy and public service delivery.

b) Assistant Lecturers/ Assistant Research Fellow

Applicants must be holders of Masters Degrees in their respective fields of specialization with an overall GPA of 4.0 and above or B+ and must have obtained an overall GPA of 3.8 and above at undergraduate level except for Mathematics and Statistics applicants which should not be below 3.5.

Duties: Successful candidates are expected to;

iv. Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
v. Conduct research and publish in their areas of specialization.
vi. Carry out consultancy and public service delivery.

c) Tutorial Assistants/ Research Assistant / Assistant Library Trainee

Applicants must be holders of Bachelors Degrees in their respective fields of specialization from a recognized University and obtained an overall GPA of 3.8 and above except for Mathematics and Statistics applicants which should not be below 3.5.

Duties: Successful candidates are expected to assist in;

i) Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
ii) Conduct research and publish in their areas of specialization.
iii) Carry out consultancy and public service delivery.

3. Remuneration: Successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries within the PUTS scale.

C: ADMINISTRATIVE POSITIONS

Position: SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Masters Degree in Public Administration/Management/Law/Sociology/Human Resources Management/Labour Law with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:
i) Administers Regulations and Conditions of Service.

ii) Prepares staff training and development programs.

iii) Deals with Human Resources Planning, allocation and control.

iv) Processes staff recruitment.

v) Deals with promotion and remuneration schemes.

vi) Deals with pension and terminal benefit schemes.

vii) Collects analyses and tabulates Human Resources statistics and records.

viii) Conducts periodic surveys to determine the prospective manpower demands.

ix) Checks on respective dates of confirmation of unconfirmed employees and advises heads of departments accordingly.

x) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II (4 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of University Degree/Advanced Diploma in Public Administration/Management / Law/Sociology/Human Resources Management / Labour

Law with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:
i) Deals with general office administration with minimum supervision in various sections falling under personnel and administration functions.
ii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of First Degree/Advanced Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication or any other related field with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

i) Assists in the routine public relations activities such as the compiling features for the University Newsletter, carrying out of photographic assignments and handling of advertisements.

ii) Reports public criticisms and complaints to one's superiors.

iii) Assists in the liaising with mass media on press matters.

iv) Assists in organising official functions, tours and protocol.

v) Assists in manning exhibition stands (e.g. Trade Fairs, Open Day exhibitions, etc)

vi) Assists in facilitating conferences, seminars, ceremonies, etc.

vii) Assists in the production of Radio and TV programmes.

viii) Maintains photographic records of major events.

ix) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER II (2 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Masters Degree in Economics/Educational Planning/Engineering Management/Statistics or any other relevant field with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:
i) Prepares estimates for capital development.

ii) Liaises with Bursar's Office in preparing the recurrent budget.

iii) Compiles project profiles including sources of funding, custodian of agreements with donors and monitors reports.

iv) Attends meetings of Planning and Finance sub-committee.

Assists in managing the general Planning sub-system of the Planning Unit.

vi) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

5. Position: PLANNING OFFICER II (2 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of First Degree in Economics/Educational Planning/Engineering Management/Statistics or any other relevant field with working experience of at least three years in a similar position, plus ICT skills.

Duties:
(i) Develops methodologies for data collection on various aspects of University operational programmes.

(ii) Designs and reviews data collection instruments.

(iii) Analyses and evaluates information gathered.

(iv) Assesses the systems' clientele needs.

(v) Analyses programme loads and implementation techniques.

(vi) Finds out operational efficiency of the programme using costs and other indicators.

(vii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

6 Position: SUPPLIES OFFICER II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of CSP(T)/IPS (UK)/CPSP(T) or equivalent qualifications and has been registered with NBMM as Approved Supplies Officer/Stock Verifier plus ICT skills.

Duties:
(i) Takes charge of either Stores or Purchasing Section.

(ii) Ensures that the efficiency of stock control and levels are maintained.

(iii) Performs clearing and forwarding activities.

(iv) Organises internal training of junior staff in the unit.

(v) Scrutinises purchase orders before forwarding them for approval.

(vi) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of First Degree/Advanced Diploma/Professional Level III in Materials Management or Procurement and Logistics Management with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

i) Takes responsibility of physical stocks.

ii) Conducts physical checks and accounts of received goods.

iii) Arranges for physical placement i.e. location and banning.

iv) Arranges packing and deliveries.

v) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

Position: ACCOUNTANT TRAINEE ( 1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of CPA(T)/ACCA/ACA/ICMA or equivalent qualifications plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Prepares monthly trial balance and bank reconciliation statements.

(ii) Prepares monthly salaries and related returns.

(iii) Maintains debtors and creditors records.

(iv) Prepares financial statements

(v) Handles Revenue Collection.

(vi) Prepares periodical and/or annual financial statements of Revenue and Expenditure.

(vii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

9. Position: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT III ( 3 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of First Degree/Advanced Diploma in Accountancy or Professional Module C and D plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Maintains primary books of accounts.

(ii) Prepares payment requisitions.

(iii) Prepares journal voucher/batches for various activities.

(iv) Prepares various payment reports, schedules and lists of various expenditures.

(v) Maintains vote book and various registers (e.g. debtors, imprest creditors, etc.)

(vi) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

10. Position: TECHNICIAN (CIVIL ENGINEERING) III (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Full Technician Certificate (FTC) or Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised institution plus ICT skills.

Duties:

i) Supervision of day to day maintenance of the building and infrastructure.

ii) Supervision of scheduled/planned maintenance activities.

iii) Advices Estates Manager on all matters related to the civil works.

iv) Incharge of the maintenance Unit in the Estates Department.

11. Position: ARTISAN II (MOTOR VEHICLE MECHANICS) (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with EITHER Trade Test Grade I in Motor Vehicle Mechanics ; OR Trade Test II in Motor Vehicle Mechanics and working experience of at least three years in a similar position.

Duties: v) Supervises and co-ordinates activities of Artisans.

vi) Conducts on the job training of junior Artisans.

vii) Assists in operational repairs of machinery, facilities, buildings and infrastructure.

viii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

12. Position: ARTISAN II (MANSORY) (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with EITHER Trade Test Grade I in Mansory; OR Trade Test II in Mansory and working experience of at least three years in a similar position.

Duties:

i) Performs specified technical jobs under supervision.

ii) Undertakes repair and maintenance of facilities.

iii) Keeps records of work done, attendance and overtime.

iv) Supervises junior staff.

v) Assists in operational repairs of machinery, facilities, buildings and infrastructure.

vi) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

Position: ARTISAN II (ELECTRICIAN) (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with EITHER Trade Test Grade I in Electricity; OR Trade Test II in Electricity and working experience of at least three years in a similar position.

Duties:

(i) Performs more challenging craft jobs under supervision.

(ii) Performs routine technical cleaning of the work environment.

(iii) Collects and takes care of tools and equipment.

(iv) Carries-out minor repairs and maintenance and reports other problems to superiors.

(v) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

Position: ARTISAN II (PLUMBING) (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with EITHER Trade Test Grade I in Plumbing; OR Trade Test II in Plumbing and working experience of at least three years in a similar position.

Duties:

(iv) Carries-out minor repairs and maintenance and reports other problems to superiors.

(v) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

Position: ARTISAN II (15. CARPENTRY) (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with EITHER Trade Test Grade I in Carpentry; OR Trade Test II in Carpentry and working experience of at least three years in a similar position.

Duties:

Position: ESTATE OFFICER III (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of First Degree/Advanced Diploma in Land Management and Valuation/Environmental Engineering/Architecture/Building Economics/Civil Engineering, or related field from a recognised institution plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Supervises maintenance, cleaning and sanitation of University built and un-built environment and drainage systems.

(ii) Draws-up short and long term programmes for the general improvement of the landscaping of the campus built and un-built drainage systems.

(iii) Keeps and maintains relevant equipment in good working order.

(iv) Assists in preparing sketches and designs for major modifications to existing buildings.

(v) Prepares various types of estimates for Estates Management projects.

Position: DRIVER III ( 7 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in Kiswahili and English, plus a valid Class C Driving Licence and working experience of at least three years in a similar position. Must also posses Trade Test Grade III in Motor Vehicle Mechanics/Driver Grade III Certificate from a recognized Institutions such as NIT or VETA

Duties:

(i) Drives University vehicles.

(ii) Maintains logbooks.

(iii) Ensures safe-keeping of the vehicle and its tools.

(iv) Maintains disciplined behaviour smartness and proper conduct in rendering services.

(v) Maintains cleanliness of the vehicle and tools.

(vi) Reports promptly any defects or problems detected in the vehicle.

(vii) Performs messengerial duties such as dispatching documents/letters and collecting mail.

(viii) Checks validity of insurance, TLB, Plying fees, etc and reports the same to the Transport Officer for necessary action.

(ix) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: PERSONAL SECRETARY 18. II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution and Shorthand/Hatimkato 100/120 w.p.m., typing 50 w.p.m, tabulation and manuscript stage III with working experience of at least three years in a similar position.

Duties:

(i) Follows – up outstanding replies.

(ii) Coordinates office requirements.

(iii) Keeps diary of events and appointments.

(iv) Ensures office orderliness and neatness.

(v) Ensures that the respective office is punctually open.

Position: PERSONAL SECRETARY 19. III (3 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus Diploma in Secretarial Studies from a recognised institution and Shorthand/Hatimkato 100/120 w.p.m., typing 50 w.p.m, tabulation and manuscript stage III.

Duties:

(i) Types all general correspondence including confidential matters.

(ii) Types letters, minutes, notices, bulletins, circulars, certificates, charts and stencils

(iii) Prints reports, letters etc.

(iv) Takes proper care of office machines and equipment in one's respective office.

(v) Files copies of typed letters in relevant files.

(vi) Receives and directs visitors.

(vii) Attends telephone calls and takes messages.

(viii) Makes sure there are all necessary facilities for proper job performance.

(ix) Records incoming and outgoing files in the respective office

(x) Keeps diaries of events and appointments.

(xi) Takes dictation by shorthand.

(xii) Ensures that the respective office is punctually open.

(xiii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: PERSONAL SECRETARY IV (3 Posts)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili, plus Stage II Secretarial Course / Certificate in Secretarial Studies from a recognized institution, and working experience of at least three years in similar position.

Duties:

(i) Types all general correspondence and non-confidential matters.

(ii) Types letters, minutes, notices, bulletins, circulars, certificates, charts and stencils.

(iii) Prints reports, letters, etc.

(iv) Takes proper care of office machines and equipment in one's respective office.

(v) Files copies of typed letters in relevant files.

(vi) Receives and directs visitors.

(vii) Attends telephone calls and takes messages.

(viii) Makes sure there are all necessary facilities for proper job performance.

(ix) Records incoming and outgoing files in the respective office.

(x) Ensures that the respective office is punctually open.

(xi) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: LIBRARY ASSISTANT I (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Diploma in Library and Information Studies and working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills; OR holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Certificate in Library Studies/successful completion of Certificate Library Examinations and working experience of at least five years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Carries out routine professional duties.

(ii) Assists in processing added copies and continuations.

(iii) Assists in maintaining public and staff catalogues.

(iv) Ensures proper shelving of books and periodicals.

(v) Assists in coping catalogues with CIP data.

(vi) Assists in handling inter library loans-gifts and exchanges.

(vii) Assists in manual operations in various sections of the library.

(viii) Lends out and receipt of books.

(ix) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: OFFICE ASSISTANT II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV Certificate with passes in English and Kiswahili plus ICT skills.

Duties:

i) After receiving appropriate orientation an Office Assistant will be assigned duties as per specific requirements of the area of deployment.

Position: SURVEY TECHNICIAN II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Diploma/City and Guilds II/Higher National Certificate in Land Surveying/Geomatics plus ICT skills; OR holder of form IV/VI Certificate with Certificate in Land Surveying/Geomatics/Instrumentation and working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Carries out specified tasks under supervision.

(ii) Assists senior staff in relevant fields of operations.

(iii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

24. Position: COMPUTER PROGRAMMER/SYSTEMS ANALYST III (2 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of First Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Telecommunication / Electrical Engineering/Information Technology /GIS or related field.

Duties:

(i) Assists in designing and coding system jobs for users.

(ii) Assists students in debugging programs and programming systems to handle more elaborate jobs.

(iii) Installs standard software.

(iv) Troubleshoots hardware/software problems.

(v) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: ENROLLED NURSE/MIDWIFE III (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV Certificate with a Nurse Midwife Certificate/Public Health Nurse Certificate and has been registered with the Nurses and Midwives Council of Tanganyika plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Performs general nursing care of patients.

(ii) Performs maternal and child care services.

(iii) Administers drugs and treatment as prescribed by the Medical Officers.

(iv) Provides health education on family planning, nutrition, vaccination, sanitation and child spacing.

(v) Monitors pregnancy development.

(vi) Ensures cleanliness of wards.

Position: HEALTH OFFICER II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Diploma in Public Health/Health Sciences/Environmental Health Sciences from a recognised institution and working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Inspects environmental sanitation in the University campus.

(ii) Advises on environmental, food quality and sanitation matters.

(iii) Inspects food taken by students according to specified standards.

(iv) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer.

Position: HEALTH ASSISTANT III (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV Certificate with a one year Pre-nursing Certificate from a recognised Nursing Training Centre plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Maintains cleanliness of the infrastructure including floors, walls, windows lockers, toilets, bathrooms and surroundings, as well as making beds and tiding rooms and wards.

(ii) Ferries and distributes food to patients.

(iii) Assists nurses in administering drugs and dressing wounds.

(iv) Monitors and records temperature, blood pressure and pulse.

(v) Takes specimen for laboratory investigations.

28. Position: BINDER II (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Trade Test II in Book Binding plus ICT skills; OR holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Certificate in Book Binding/Trade Test III in Book Binding and working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

i) Assists in carrying out routine binding operations.

ii) Assists in operations of advanced hand-taking blocking.

iii) Operates and takes care of high-frequency machines.

iv) Keeps schedules, layouts, work records and rubbing.

v) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

29. Position: PRINTING ASSISTANT III (1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with Certificate in Printing Technology/Trade Test III in Printing plus ICT skills.

Duties:

i) Duplicates, reproduces, staples and binds materials of various types.

ii) Assists in specified jobs in the printing.

iii) Assists in printing work.

iv) Prints photographs and other jobs involving colour illustrations.

v) Carries out minor machine repairs.

vi) Clears waste and cleans work areas and machines.

vii) Performs any other related duties as may be assigned by one's reporting officer

Position: JANITOR II ( 1 Post)

Required Qualifications:

Holder of Diploma in Education/Home Economics/Social Welfare or related field with working experience of at least three years in a similar position plus ICT skills.

Duties:

(i) Assists in supervising hall attendants.

(ii) Assists in enforcing students' rules and regulations.

(iii) Assists in keeping and maintaining proper residence records.

(iv) Assists in ensuring security in and around halls of residence.

(v) Assists in administration of halls of residence affairs.

(vi) Assists in organising social events among students in the hall of residence.

Remuneration: Successful candidates will be offered attractive salaries within the PUSS/PGSS/PMGSS/POSS scale.

D: GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL APPLICANTS

1. All applicants must submit signed application letters accompanied with the following:

a) Copies of relevant academic and professional certificates;

b) Three names and complete addresses of referees;

c) Current CV.

3. Age limit: Not above 45 years.

4. All applicants for academic posts should indicate in their application letter the name of the School/ Institute /Centre which they are applying.

5. Applications should reach the University by using the address below not later than two (2) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.

6. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.

7. Further information about the University can be obtained through Ardhi University - Tanzania: Welcome.

The Deputy Vice Chancellor,
(Planning, Finance and Administration)
Ardhi University,
P.O. Box 35176,
Dar es Salaam.
email: dvcpfa@aru.ac.tz