My trip to Uganda

Jul 14, 2021
Hello fellow JF members, I am planning to trip to Uganda later this year probably on December I'm just looking for someone to host my stayings I will staying there for 2 weeks I have opted to book Airbnb but I also need someone to round up with
Ladies are most prefable aged around 20 to 40

Hello i postponed travelling to uganda last year following convid issue that was at peak, I want to do that this year, Any leads will be appreciated

Hello i postponed travelling to uganda last year following convid issue that was at peak, I want to do that this year, Any leads will be appreciated
Just be open minded what kind of transport are you interested with!,.... en which interested type of Uganda are you speakin' of ...since of all as you speak now there are different types of transport you can use to reach quick en safe like;!

Sorcerers!
Hyenas!
non to non flight!
Bloom Means of transport!
Nude down transport!
Hung me! Bat transport!
No viza, no Passport! except we normally end up in de Bush run ground! in addition to that we really understand you are one of us! according to our Radar catch up sensors!..so welcome!! please dare no to betray our task!

Just be open minded what kind of transport are you interested with!,.... en which interested type of Uganda are you speakin' of ...since of all as you speak now there are different types of transport you can use to reach quick en safe like;!

Sorcerers!
Hyenas!
non to non flight!
Nude down transport!
Hung me! Bat transport!
No viza, no Passport! except we normally end up in de Bush run ground! in addition to that we really understand you are one of us! according to our Radar catch up sensors!..so welcome!! please dare no to betray our task!
😂😂😀👍

Sorcerers!
Hyenas!
non to non flight!
Nude down transport!
Hung me! Bat transport!

Just a Bus

I have set out everything concern that trip, i had a plan to find an Airbnb house but i have researched and find those airbnb’s are not safe enough, i have decided to stay at a hotel

Back
Top Bottom