MY END OF YEAR APOLOGY

Joselela

JF-Expert Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Posts
6,877
Reaction score
9,757
*MY END OF YEAR APOLOGY*
2019 updates....
"Everytime you hurt me, I apologized because I felt guilty for making you feel bad."
__________________________________________
2018[emoji818]
[emoji111]Those who think I am proud...for one reason or the other.. Am sincerely sorry for creating such an impression ! *Pls forgive me.*[emoji20]

[emoji111]Those who think I've ignored them... am really sorry. *Pls forgive me.*[emoji17]

[emoji111]Those who felt offended by my attitude or character during or before this year... I apologize.. *Pls forgive me.*[emoji21]

[emoji111]All those who I didn't visit or call during this year... I am sorry.. *Pls accept my apology and forgive me.*[emoji19]

[emoji111]Those who I caused any hurt by words or action... I apologise for my behavior.. *Pls forgive me.*[emoji20]

[emoji111]Those whose promises I didn't fulfill...I wish I still can but still.. I apologize. *Pls forgive me.*[emoji17]

[emoji111]Those who felt I am too serious and not friendly at times ..I am really sorry if I caused any one to stay away from me... I apologize. *Pls forgive me.*[emoji17]

[emoji170] I love you because without you, there would be no one to call my brother, Dad, mum, sister, Son, daughter, Niece, Nephew, uncle, Auntie, granny, sweetheart, friend, etc

*ENTER 2018 EMPTY !*
Unforgivingness can *block* you from receiving God's blessings..... Be blessed in 2018
*Live Peacefully with Everyone !*

Our heavenly Father always be with you guys.

Joselela
 
Hongera kwa kutubu, wengine wakiambiwa watubu inakuwa ni kama umewatusi, wanajiona malaika
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…