Most ladies are the cause of their problems!!!

usinifukuzie wachangiaji
Uzi wa kingereze twendeni kwa kingereza zaidi

Most women make decision based on their mood and emotional, it is difficult to deals with these kind of species

Believe me, women use 1% of their brain for a lifetime

Hata wewe kaka sio kila mwanamke unamfuata kuna ambae utampenda na kupendezwa nae automatically, same to galz pia unaweza kuwa hata na magari au pesa na pia ukawa rejected. Usikariri

Kweli kabisa. Nafata ambaye najua naendana nae na pia nammudu kuanzia kumshawishi hadi kumhudumia
Hata wewe kaka sio kila mwanamke unamfuata kuna ambae utampenda na kupendezwa nae automatically, same to galz pia unaweza kuwa hata na magari au pesa na pia ukawa rejected. Usikariri

Dear Ladies Listen.

Honestly some of you ladies are the cause of your problem.
A very nice guy comes to you with all the sincerity of his heart and wooed you; he expresses love and kindness to you, yet you rejected him.

You say he is not handsome, you say he has no money, he is not tall, he is not your type bla bla bla.

But when a player comes to woo you, you accept him because he told you sweet lies, he is handsome and good looking, pretending to be a nice guy.

You are more attracted to physical appearance and sweet words, he drives Harrier Matako ya nyani. You become carried away, you open your legs for him, he used you dumps you and shatters your heart into pieces. Now you are crying that men are wicked.

NOW WHO IS TO BLAME? Is it you, the lover of lies and flashy things or the guy? Many ladies have missed their Mr. Right because they are searching for a tall, handsome and rich man.

Except you change from this mentality, you will always be used and dumped and end up marrying a man who will be punching you and cheating on you.

BE WISE. IM DONE!!

Good nightView attachment 1104070

YOUR WRONG WRONG BROTHER; YOU MEAN EVERY MAN COME TO APPROACH I HAVE TO ACCEPT HIM
WHATS IF FOR A WEEK/MONTH 50 MEN APPROACHING ME; HOW COULD YO SAY ABOUT IT?
NOWADAYS, GAME OF LOVE IS VERY COMPLICATED.
WHAT I BELIEVE IS THIS.
MME BORA HUTOKA KWA MUNGU

YOUR WRONG WRONG BROTHER; YOU MEAN EVERY MAN COME TO APPROACH I HAVE TO ACCEPT HIM
WHATS IF FOR A WEEK/MONTH 50 MEN APPROACHING ME; HOW COULD YO SAY ABOUT IT?
NOWADAYS, GAME OF LOVE IS VERY COMPLICATED.
WHAT I BELIEVE IS THIS.
MME BORA HUTOKA KWA MUNGU
Dada hujanielewa nahisi,

Nimemaanisha kwamba anakuja mwanaume mwaminifu, mpole ila unamuona hana sifa unazotaka wewe, (NOT YOUR TYPE) ndo mnavyosemaga. hata kama ana uwezo wa kukuhudumia. mwisho kwa kuchagua saana mnaangukia kwa PLARES wenye sifa mnazotaka WANAWATENDA na kuwaacha mnaanza kulalamika WANAUME WOTE NI MBWA!!!!

Faza una dharau sana ujue, yaani kooote umeshuka kikristo swafi, kufika hapo kwenye Harrier Tako la Nyani kikaisha!??! Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dada hujanielewa nahisi,

Nimemaanisha kwamba anakuja mwanaume mwaminifu, mpole ila unamuona hana sifa unazotaka wewe, (NOT YOUR TYPE) ndo mnavyosemaga. hata kama ana uwezo wa kukuhudumia. mwisho kwa kuchagua saana mnaangukia kwa PLARES wenye sifa mnazotaka WANAWATENDA na kuwaacha mnaanza kulalamika WANAUME WOTE NI MBWA!!!!
Tatizo ndo huezi jua na saaa zingine kuna kitu kupenda jaman hata kama mwaminifu ndo utajulikana saku hyo hyo ya kwanza...unaambiwa hata kupenda ni kuchagua hayo ya kuangukia pya nia matokeo