More drug mules arrested at Hong Kong airport

More drug mules arrested at Hong Kong airport

Fr John Wotherspoon

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Posts
108
Reaction score
180
Over the past few months several more drug mules from Nigeria and South Africa have been arrested at Hong Kong airport. Each of the mules faces about 10 years in prison (after cut). 10 years in HK means 10 years, not 5 years as in some places. I've learned that security at HK continues to be tightened. Visitors from Africa are being thoroughly searched and interrogated ...sometime for two or more hours. Bringing drugs to HK is a suicide mission. Which is why the drug lords in Africa are finding it more difficult to find mules ...no one wants to take the risk. Which is why the payment to a mule from Nigeria has now gone up to about US$13,000. That's 1,300 per year in prison. That's 108 per month. That's 27 per week. That's 4 per day. Only problem: when you get caught in HK, the drug lords don't pay you. Which means your real payment is US$00000000. That's 00000 per month. That's 0000 per week. That's 000 per day. ....Also: I'd be grateful for any contact with a blog in Nigeria and in South Africa where I can post messages. Please let me know: jdwomi@gmail.com
 
The only and simple and fastest answer is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
A wise man has failed to justify what he said. So sad indeed.

If you can not comprehend what am saying, you need people of your level. I am not ready to go down with you. You need to get a life young man.
 
I see,You got nothing to say.
I said it already and you comprehended not. The Gospel of Jesus CHRIST is whaaassssssuuuupppp. It can't be better than that. If you are Satan incarnate, hell is waiting for you. I don't care whether you believe or not, you are hell bound. Period.
 
I said it already and you comprehended not. The Gospel of Jesus CHRIST is whaaassssssuuuupppp. It can't be better than that. If you are Satan incarnate, hell is waiting for you. I don't care whether you believe or not, you are hell bound. Period.

That is why I said The Gospel of Jesus Christ has nothing to do with drugs.
Haaaaah *Satan incarnate*,If at all that Being is a reality.
If hell is to decompose and become manure, I am waiting for that.
I am sure, you're also gonna be manure.
You better care about that cuz most of stuffs you believe, I don't subscribe to them. It is just irrational to waste your precious time thinking about hell and heaven instead of living your life to the fullest.
 
That is why I said The Gospel of Jesus Christ has nothing to do with drugs.
Haaaaah *Satan incarnate*,If at all that Being is a reality.
If hell is to decompose and become manure, I am waiting for that.
I am sure, you're also gonna be manure.
You better care about that cuz most of stuffs you believe, I don't subscribe to them. It is just irrational to waste your precious time thinking about hell and heaven instead of living your life to the fullest.

Do you know the meaning of the word "Gospel"? If you are gospelized, how will you be a "drug mule"? Am I speaking Greek?
 
Do you know the meaning of the word "Gospel"? If you are gospelized, how will you be a "drug mule"? Am I speaking Greek?

Don't be Naive young man,
"If you are gospelized, how will you be a "drug mule"? "
Do you mean it's impossible for a Christian to be a drug mule?
If that so, then how would say about Mexico?
These things have nothing to do with gospels.
I think, I should know more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ compared to you
 
Get reach or die try..,do not scared of what you desire..
 
Back
Top Bottom