Mkenya, Victor Wanyama asajiliwa Tottenham Hotspur ya Nchini Uingereza

Kiluuj

JF-Expert Member
Aug 8, 2015
Mchezaji aliyeandikisha historia kuwa wa kwanza Kenya na Afrika mashariki kuchezea ligi kuu mashuhuri ya Uingereza Victor Wanyama ameiama klabu yake ya Southampton na kujiunga na Totenham Hotspur itakayoshiriki klabu bingwa ulaya.

Inasemekana atakuwa akitia kibindoni sh 700,000,000 za Kitanzania kila mwezi kwa muda wa miaka 5!

---------------------
Victor-Wanyama.jpg

The move will see him reunited with Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, who managed the 24-year-old Kenya captain during his spell as Saints manager.

Wanyama arrived at St Mary's from Celtic for £12.5m in 2013 and scored four goals in 85 Premier League games.

He asked to leave last summer after interest from Spurs but stayed, helping Southampton to a sixth-place finish.

In a letter addressed to Southampton fans published on his website, Wanyama wrote: "It is very emotional for me to say goodbye to the club that gave me the chance to be the first Kenyan to play in Premier League."

He added: "I will never forget my time in Southampton Football Club, I will keep club forever in my heart."

The signing is Tottenham's first since finishing third in the Premier League to secure a place in next season's Champions League group stages.

Wanyama moved to Scottish side Celtic from Belgian club Germinal Beerschot for an undisclosed fee in July 2011.

Source: Victor Wanyama: Tottenham sign Southampton midfielder on five-year deal

Back
Top Bottom