Mini Laptops for Sale!! Cheap

I called you yday n you said you cant talk at that moment, i understood and sent you a msg that you call n we talk about the laptops,and you never cared. You cant do busines like that friend, some of us are serious. just to confirm that i was looking for a laptop, serach for the thread i started asking anyone who sells them. i am serious and have cash at hand, but unfortunately you are not.

Sorry if you felt bad. Its not possible to be available all the time. Other people don't realize and call at night and early morning. Please call in business hours.

Also if my number is not available call my assistant Mohd - 0713786555.

Or sms me i'll give you direction to my shop. then you can come see the laptops and talk.

Mbona mtangaza biashara kesha taja jina hilo (Kulthum) tayari, au wewe huoni vizuri ndugu? Ebu chukua miwani usome tangazo la muuzaji hadi mwisho pale anapotoa namba ya simu. Usipende kukurupuka, please!!
As you can see the advert is edited. may be kaamua kuweka majina,. lakini wakati nasoma mara ya kwanza sikuliona jina so sijakurupuka mamdogo!

hizi lugha za mabiznezz na mabyashara kaaaz kweli kweli.......ze is zis yu no!!!!!!! teh teh

B4 to buy this product i want to know this brand new or used but this price shown us is too much expensive to compare the motherland remind for this product i have USD 399 if Genuine i give you any time. tell us through Peoples Forums. JF. we are waiting to respond this

Mmmh hapa Pastor umengéngénya sana! duh! ama kweli kithungu kitamu!

vp bro ni mpya? kama nimpya vipi naweza ipata
Dell Inspiron Mini 10
Intel Atom 1.6GHZ
1GB RAM
160GB Hard Drive
10.1 '' WideScreen
WIFI
Webcam
12 months Warranty
For 595,000 au $440
Dell-Mini-10-Purple.jpeg
kwa 500,000/-

I called you yday n you said you cant talk at that moment, i understood and sent you a msg that you call n we talk about the laptops,and you never cared. You cant do busines like that friend, some of us are serious. just to confirm that i was looking for a laptop, serach for the thread i started asking anyone who sells them. i am serious and have cash at hand, but unfortunately you are not.
Huenda swaumu ilimkaba dada wa watu jameni,kuna duka karibu na kwa bakhresa Kariakoo tembelea unaweza pata hizo laptops

mi nakwambia we have a very long way to go. kwa mtaji huu tutakuwa tunalia tu na umaskini, maana wajasiriamali wenyewe hata hawako pro active. we need to change kama tunataka kwenda na pace ya dunia hii.
Na hapo ndipo wa Kenya wanatupiga bao,angekuwa Mkenya angekufuata hata kama ungekuwa kwa Uwanja wa fisi ili akamilishe dili