Million dollar idea!!!

selfmade

Sep 9, 2009
Hi all. My first thread here. I have an idea and i think its a million dollar idea. Lets take this thread as an idea challenge. If you better idea than this lets here it. The point is i dont have capital to start this project so why not let others read maybe they can do it.

Especially in kenya you can make a lot of money with this plan. It falls under security. You all know kenya and insecurity.

The plan is to open a jua kali garage which makes armored cars. Rip up car doors and install iron plates to stop bullets of diferent caliber. Order bullet proof windows and you are in business.

Provide bullet proof cars to thousands of eastafricans and you become rich.

so what do you think guys? Anyone gonna give this a shot?

I assume you have done your market research. What is the market size?

The market is massive. Just read about the car jacks in kenyan newspapers and ntv in youtube. Do you know about the indian guy who ripped kenyans of millions by providing car tracking devices.It was a billions of shilings scandal. So yes the market is MASSIVE!!!

This is not a business idea but a deal because is temporary. The fact is to produce that car is going to be very expensive, and it may well be more expensive than the original cost of car. Do you want to protect a person inside the car or do you want to protect a car itself. The market for this product is also so limited and the growth after few years will decrease to 0!. I am sorry but this is a good deal but not a long term business idea.

Your post is somehow funny. So many mistakes i dont know where to begin.First it is to protect the person.What gave you the idea it is to protect the car lol. Yes its expensive but if ppl can afford such cars in mexico and south africa surely there lots of ppl with money in east africa to afford it.

Secondly the market is gonna be there for many yrs to come unless you gonna bring poverty to an end soon in africa. With the poverty in africa thieves are gonna be there always and car jacking our part of life.
Lastly lol, what do you mean its a temporary deal? explain plz.

Do some research before commenting on threads . Sorry if you find this rude but your post was not convincing.

A link to help you about the moneys involved in car security in kenya.Try to read the articles .

http://www.eastandard.net/InsidePage.php?incl=allabout&kywrd=Track+It

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom