Magufuli's political career is over

The people who call themselves politicians are flawed. They have no best intention when people are concerned. They should hang their heads in shame.

A politician's life is a mystery to solve and a wonder to unravel.

A year ago John P Magufuli was a popular politician seemingly different from his predecessors with his bull whip kind of leadership that brought back discipline,accountability and objectivity within public offices.It was unprecedent but necessary for him to do so and the outcomes can't be mocked for everyone has noticed.

A year later his legacy is hanging by a thread.He is to become the worst president and politician since the birth of our nation, a laughing stock from small kids to elites.This is all down to harboring mistakes of a 'mere' regional commissioner.Really?But why?

A 'mere' regional commissioner whose education background is questionable and has also done a very bad job as RC is about to take down a 'once' popular figure in the history of our young nation.Farewell to your once respectable reputation Mr President.

A politician's career is over when he starts attacking the media.As Thomas Jefferson once said and I quote "If I had to choose between government without newspapers or newspapers without government I wouldn't hesitate to choose the latter" this means free media is more important than government itself.

That moment JPM thought a president's power is beyond limits was the moment his political career started to tumble.He started to misuse his power through his errand boy regional commissioner of Dar es Salaam by physically attacking a media house by forcing his fabricated footage to be aired.This had me thinking what is the nature of their relationship that a mere RC can misuse power and commander in chief stays quiet and defends him???It must not be a normal relationship because questions have been raised and some go further with nastier suggestions.Please Mr president clear the air
To be continued
A mere hoax, nothing More.

Huyo sio mwanasiasa ni mropokaji. Na mkurupuka. Kama huamini kamuulize Pengo

Back
Top Bottom