Hizi kura anaomba waingereza au watanzania??!!
We mwehu. Lugha rasmi za taifa ni kiswahili na kiingerez
Naam mi mwehu ndio maana siijui lugha ya taifa
Agent of imperialists Writting in English"I truly respect everyones rights and needs. My trust to all beloved and most committed Tanzanians is escalating every moment I greet crowds wherever I rally. Iam overwhelmed by the sensitivity shown in numerous regions explicit of the tougher and marginal welfare of low income families who may even strife to obtain three meals daily.
Since 1961 the rational life standard has lowered dramatically without a significant measure to combat a falling shilling, increasing commodity demand and poor infant industrialization.
I hope and brace for the brightest Tanzania in 10 year duration of time. The unemployment battle and job creation for many skilled and unskilled citizens, vendors and recyclers without forgetting small scale industrialists is key challenge to our struggling economy.
Let us unite together and hope together for change and prosperity. Iam a true friend of country's positive change" Thank you. Edward Lowassa
"I truly respect everyones rights and needs. My trust to all beloved and most committed Tanzanians is escalating every moment I greet crowds wherever I rally. Iam overwhelmed by the sensitivity shown in numerous regions explicit of the tougher and marginal welfare of low income families who may even strife to obtain three meals daily.
Since 1961 the rational life standard has lowered dramatically without a significant measure to combat a falling shilling, increasing commodity demand and poor infant industrialization.
I hope and brace for the brightest Tanzania in 10 year duration of time. The unemployment battle and job creation for many skilled and unskilled citizens, vendors and recyclers without forgetting small scale industrialists is key challenge to our struggling economy.
Let us unite together and hope together for change and prosperity. Iam a true friend of country's positive change" Thank you. Edward Lowassa
Hii haijaandikwa na lowasa.Lugha za watu hizi jamani.
Ni lazima muandike Kingereza? ni kujiaibisha tu.
Ni madhara ya hangover. Novemba atarudia hali yake.Agent of imperialists Writting in English
That is why we have rejected dual citizenship for diaspora
Hizi kura anaomba waingereza au watanzania??!!