Looking for business partners interested in Construction Industry

Alpha79

Nov 1, 2015
Looking for those who are interested in doing businesses in Constructions Industry.
Jamani ni Capital tu inagomba but we can be more than NHC.
Those who wish to invest in this Infustry let us join hands.
I prefer to have a group of ten professionals to start our move and
It's from that group where we can nominate Chairman.
Truly for those who are seriously let us join hands.

Qualifications za unao wahitaji nazani ni muhimu sana then ujenz wa aina gani?... What exactly do you want?

Good idea but embu ijazie nyama ili tuweze jipima if it's viable to participate or not.

I'm sorry to use the word professional , at our level kila Mwenye uwezo wa kuelewa dhana ya uwekezaji anastahili ku join.

We should form a group of Directors with maximum number of ten people, where we can form a Board of directors and electing Chairman excluding me, for management of our activities. Then we should appoint a lawyer who will be our company secretary by special resolution.

I have researched and implemented my idea at an individual level and proved, the viability of this project. I need people to start implementing this idea.

Constructions of houses my using local made materials we will be buying aluminum sheet only the rest will be our company produce.

Welcome!

It will be for company's advantages to have the
?Engineers
?Accountants
? Layers
?Economists
?Bankers
?Entrepreneurs
?Technicians
Just mentioned but fees.

Mkuu kuna njia nyingi za kupata capital kupitia fundrising,shares,loans na vingine vyenye muelekeo na huo.
Nakupata hao watalamu sio insu ni swala dogo sana.
Cha msingi kinachotakiwa ni kueleza kwa kisomi introductioni ni nini hasa kinchotakiwa kufanya,naona ni kama unakwepa kutoa hilo wazo vizuri.fafanua vizuri kama una manisha kampuni itakayo zalisha vifaa vya ujenzi vyote pamoja na kujenga nyumba au kutoa huduma za kujenga nyumba pekee kama linavyo fanya shirika la nyumba

I can not afford to upload the business plan here. What I was requesting is for those who are interested to join me here!

Getting funded is not a joke my friend you should stop believing what is written on papers.

We need to jump one step ahead and make things happen because business is done effectively on heart and not on papers.

In summary we need to have 200mil and opened a fixed deposit account amounting to 200 mil, we we can use the certificate of deposit to operationalize our Project under the approval of formed Board of Directors.

Those who are interested should PM

Mkuu, kama unefuatilia tangu mwanzo:-
-NHC is the National Co operation but Amini pamoja na efficiency unayoiona we can still compete. How? this is not the Right time.
-I Travelled to UK, India,Uganda, Kenya, South Sudan, and I came to realize my Idea is viable.
-Implemented in Tz for past 3yrs at an individual level but this is the right time to magnify the Idea.
-One of the requirements each individual should have 20m, as I said the board should compose not more than ten members.

Let us stand up our products will be unique.
-Customers are many!

Wadau, naona bado mnatafakari, I was a bit busy since the beginning of 016, I came back to the platform just to remind those who has an interest on my previous idea they should PM to join others. We are planing to meet at New Africa on 15th June 16. To discuss our project in details.
>We are not going to form a new company the company is existing one.
>Plan Ni kuwa na viwanda Vidogo vitatu vitakavyo zalisha materials zitakazotumika kwenye ujenzi wa Nyumba na miradi ya maji. Na kwa taarifa tu viwanda viwili vime run na kutoa products Tayari. Hapa sasa Ni wakati wa kufanya makubwa thus why unaalikwa. Ili ukielewa uungane Na Team.

Wadau, naona bado mnatafakari, I was a bit busy since the beginning of 016, I came back to the platform just to remind those who has an interest on my previous idea they should PM to join others. We are planing to meet at New Africa on 15th June 16. To discuss our project in details.
>We are not going to form a new company the company is existing one.
>Plan Ni kuwa na viwanda Vidogo vitatu vitakavyo zalisha materials zitakazotumika kwenye ujenzi wa Nyumba na miradi ya maji. Na kwa taarifa tu viwanda viwili vime run na kutoa products Tayari. Hapa sasa Ni wakati wa kufanya makubwa thus why unaalikwa. Ili ukielewa uungane Na Team.
Kiwanda vya nn n.a. viko wapi

?Engineers
?Accountants
? Layers
?Economists
?Bankers
?Entrepreneurs
?Technicians
Just mentioned but fees.
kuku wa mayai wa nini tena Kwenye biashara ya ujenzi?

Mkuu, kama unefuatilia tangu mwanzo:-
-NHC is the National Co operation but Amini pamoja na efficiency unayoiona we can still compete. How? this is not the Right time.
-I Travelled to UK, India,Uganda, Kenya, South Sudan, and I came to realize my Idea is viable.
-Implemented in Tz for past 3yrs at an individual level but this is the right time to magnify the Idea.
-One of the requirements each individual should have 20m, as I said the board should compose not more than ten members.

Let us stand up our products will be unique.
-Customers are many!
Apa ndio umeanza kueleweka sasa Mkuu umezunguka wee aaah ngoja nifikilie nitakuja uko pm

?Engineers
?Accountants
? Layers
?Economists
?Bankers
?Entrepreneurs
?Technicians
Just mentioned but fees.
NEXT TIME ANDIKA KWA KISWAHILI,STD FOUR LEAVER

Back
Top Bottom