Life is what we make it---people have good one

FirstLady1

JF-Expert Member
Jul 29, 2009
Dear Friends

Greetings to you all. I would like to share with you on the great quotes, that will motivate to taking a further step in our life towards our success.

1. "Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be." -- Grandma Moses

2. "There are those of us who are always about to live. We are waiting until things change, until there is more time, until we are less tired, until we get a promotion, until we settle down -- until, until, until. It always seems as if there is some major event that must occur in our lives before we begin living." -- George Sheehan

3. "Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true." --Ralph Waldo

4"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." -- William Durant

5. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with bricks others have thrown at him - David Brinkley

6. "End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying, 'I love you!' Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform." -- Mark Victor Hansen

Many blessings and much success

Dear Friends

Greetings to you all. I would like to share with you on the great quotes, that will motivate to taking a further step in our life towards our success.

2. "There are those of us who are always about to live. We are waiting until things change, until there is more time, until we are less tired, until we get a promotion, until we settle down -- until, until, until. It always seems as if there is some major event that must occur in our lives before we begin living." -- George Sheehan

3. "Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true." --Ralph Waldo

4"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now and do it." -- William Durant

5. A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with bricks others have thrown at him - David Brinkley

6. "End your day by privately looking directly into your eyes in the mirror and saying, 'I love you!' Do this for thirty days and watch how you transform." -- Mark Victor Hansen

Many blessings and much success
Thanx mamii,stay blessed 4 life.

One can say of course life is what you make it, what else would it be, what you don't make it? This is an obvious truism and to the thinking person as inspiring as saying "the air is colorless" or "the sky is blue". If you want to inspire me tell me something I don't know.

Mwingine anaweza kukwambia "life is what you make it" is so vague as to render itself meaningless.Exactly what is "making it" ?

And?

This guy is so lazy he didn't even finish his train of thought. I can only presume that he is going at procastinators. And I don't like being presumptuous.

That is all good and all Mr. Waldo, but depending on the type of person you are talking to, you may possibly be encouraging some crazy behavior. What if a psychedelic madman dreams of being like Jesus and leaping from tall buildings unaided? Will you still dare them to go ahead and do it? You should at least specify the types of dreams you are talking about.Some people dream some pretty crazy shyt. Like Osama and his crew.

William Durant, of all people, should know that those who forget their past mistakes are bound to repeat them.

What he doesn't mention here is that the said successful man must also be pretty good at ducking and catching.

I like the "Man in the mirror" thing, completely down to the Michael Jackson lyrics.

But this sounds a bit too much of an obsession. I mean self indoctrinating yourself for thirty days, how pathetic can you be to even need that type of BS ? I know people need to be reassured by others that they are loved, but if you need to reassure yourself that you love yourself this much I doubt this will work.

Do this only if you plan to marry yourself, are gay and can't find a partner or are seriously egocentric.

FL..ASENTI. ILA HII AVATAR YAKO

YAONYESHA KAMA VILE MAISHA HAYAKUENDEI VIZURI KABISA JAPO "MAPOWUDA" YAPO YAKUTOSHA USONI..
UNA MAWAZO LUKUKI KICHWANI AMBAYO HUWEZI KUYATUA..
NI KAMA UMEPASWA JAMBO AMBALO HUKUTEGEMEA..
NI KAMA UMEPOTEZA KITU VILE ...
NI PWEKE KAMA MIE..
NI TASWIRA YA MTU ALIYEKWAZIKA AMA KUHUZUNIKIA JAMBO FULANI.