'Life began to be hard when people began to complicate about it

motonkafu

JF-Expert Member
Dec 2, 2015
'Life began to be hard when people began to complicate about it'.

Find a man in street, he has not eaten a lunch, ask him why he will tell you 'i have nothing, life is tough'.
The source of street children is not poverty or parents' dealth but the presence of streets. What brought beggars is not poverty but the presence of begging concept.
While people in towns complains they have not bought new clothes for birthdays, the hadzabe and bushmen lives in deserts naked, and their lives is happier than of modern people in towns.

The consept of modernization increased life demands and from there people began to complicate. Modern world force people to buy modern clothes, houses, education and surprisingly nowdays a person will tell you his/her life is not complete without a private transport. Thus some men buy cars before building houses.

Now we have modern life, many demands, the life is difficult, people are blaming each other and others blame their governments. If you do not blame yourself for your failure then you cannot curse others.

Personally i like the life in back days, our ancestors lived without pressure. In that years nobody complained about clothes, houses and cars. People lived free without costs even education was informal people learned what they do in their environments, unlike this formal education, students study Europeans life but when they come in African context they fail badly. A girl speaks well English than her mother tongue.

I love the life of not complicating like that of our grandparents, they lived free, ate free, slept free and wore free in this world.

This article is written just to gain simple consciousness. You can share with the writer by adding ideas or criticising.

You have best ideas which you can not implement.
Anyway there is a minor correction on your POst title.. ",,,.....when people started to be complicated about it. "

Back
Top Bottom